Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

I Have Arrived!

Nep Heart here! I'm a fledgling MUGEN player and video maker who decided to get into this thing as my New Years resolution. Gotta say, it's pretty fun playing virtually anything you want. I would love a Neptune for MUGEN however, I can always hope.

I hope we all can be friends for a good year!

Hello MFFA!

Hello Mugen Free For All! I'm Uchihas and for some time I have wanted to join this beautilful community. I am a creator and editor of Characters and Screenpacks (Normally Screenpacks)

I love the Gore / Yandere Anime and the TLOZ saga

I'm not going to extend much so see you :)

Realmente hablo Español pero como en esta comunidad la mayoria hablan inglés...

Hiya! (Help me)

Hullo! Tis I, a stranger from a far away land.

I play many fighting games, mostly Street Fighter and Smash Bros. A while (2 years or so) back I got a pre-built version of MUGEN... and I hated it... I ended up with two or three more, did not like any of them. As of a few months ago, I've been hosting CPU tournaments for some friends to gamble on using Smash Bros (not with money, don't worry, it's fake money/credits from other games/monopoly money/whatever). And well, recently interest has died down due to them not liking Smash Bros. I've been researching other games to do this with, and was going through some fighters on my PC, I saw a version of Mugen, hopped in, found the "watch" mode, and realized I had something good on my hands. I downloaded Mugen 1.1 and found it did not run much to my dismay. I then downloaded the IMT Blue 1.1 and it RAN!!! Unfortunately it is full of Anime and MLP characters, which would not go over well with my group and are completely unwanted (Aside from two guys who like DBZ). I've been looking around for other builds and versions, but can't find anything.

In short, I'm here because I desperately need help finding a build of Mugen that I can easily change that isn't full of anime and my little pony, a version of that program that lets you change the character select screen by dragging stuff around (I have forgotten the name) and somewhere to grab characters. Help finding characters would also be much appreciated, my group likes Star Wars (a lot), Superheroes, Game Characters, Street Fighter, and DBZ, joke characters would be fun too.

Thanks for reading my rambling, and thanks for helping in advance!

Hello!

Hi. I'm SEVENZERO. I'm a M.U.G.E.N. editor. I would create characters, but I can't because I can't make palletes for unknown reasons. I've only made one edit so far, which was an edit of Kinoshita's Spongebob. I'll release it here later. I was interested in M.U.G.E.N. in 2013, but I never owned my own computer back then. Then I started playing Paintown from June - October. Then on November of 2017, I played M.U.G.E.N. on my PC when I got the courage to, even though I wasn't allowed to download stuff on it, as it was a family computer. Now, I play M.U.G.E.N. on my laptop as of December 24, 2017.

Sup..

Hello I recently started playing Mugen now but not long ago I started it's discoveries back in 2007 same goes for OpenBor got into it on a public compu but years past I'ved moved on place to place... I never got time or the money to purchase a pc or laptop since G1's debut or the era of smartphones when they first started but nowadays here in 2018 everything from tech has changed alot over the years and Im happy to own a laptop along a smartphone. Still surprised Mugen made it this far even for today standards vs. The likes of Nintendo, Xbox One X and PS4 Pro I love pc games the most! Either way im happy to join this great community and help others anyway I can or can't smh..

Hello.

If you don't know me yet, my name is NationOfOranges696. I'm more known in the YouTube Poop community for YTPs on various sources, with Garfield being my most recognized ones, and I've been making poops since 2012.

Why have I joined Mugen Free For All? This is because Mugen is also one of my favorite interests right up there with YTPs. I have discovered Mugen in 2007 through YouTube videos that showcased characters fighting each other. Over the years, I have contributed to the Mugen Wiki, which I have left from visiting it very often due to the decreasing number of first release characters/stages that are posted on the wiki. Then there's Mugen Archive. Even though I visit there often, it felt more of a storage site rather than an actual Mugen host site.

Then I found this site, MFFA. IMO it feels like where everything is now that took off from the Mugen Wiki, except its in a form of a forum site. Who knows. It could put a better experience on me since the functionality of replying to first release creations is better than it is on the Wiki.

For Mugen itself, 90% of the time it's just me watching CPUs battle each other. There are times where I go into Training to practice some characters' moves, but I just found CPU battles to be more amusing. I also use Fighter Factory, and I have the ability to code certain stuff that I know, along with creating new palettes and tweaking animations.

I may or may not know some of the people that are on this site, but all I can say is that I am a fan of these creators who visit this site:

- RoySquadRocks

- Gladiacloud

- WlanmaniaX

- Dylanius

- Warner

Hopefully my sign on to the site will be worth it.

pms4QPRfj:SkeletorShocked:

I try to attempt to create my favorite characters BUT before we do all that I need sprites, lol I meant SPRITESHEETS so I can get started on those so y'all know it gonna be difficult for me to build characters it takes time and effort and especially because of how many sprites u have to upload ya know? But I will attempt to learn...the hard way around cause that is the only way to learn. Sometimes it can take months or days you just never know man. If you can please give me those sprites for the game if I ask YOU for it, but I hope its not a no tho. I've seen how long it takes to create characters and shit, its not an easy job. It takes time and dedications to create Mugen characters tho, and all the requirements to build a character in Mugen! Also if u don't mind, please sub to my channel. I tried back then in 2017, but I wasn't that good so I wanted to do a little better ya know? Anyway it would be great if y'all gave me some encouragement I would appreciate. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Argentina Maglia da calcio d'oro

Grande scena, signore! Levin incrollabile quattro piedi di spada deviata si riferisce agli stivali  dorati

Prima della feroce battaglia del Bayern e del Dortmund, la squadra di calcio tedesca e la squadra del Bayern sentono una forte pressione su e giù - dopo tutto, è la prima e la seconda classifica, rischia di influenzare il titolo della stagione e le due squadre i prossimi Mese o anche anni di esistenza. Tuttavia, LeWondofsky con un record di innumerevoli obiettivi per dimostrare che il vero maestro, è in grado di mettere una scena così grande, per mostrare il loro palcoscenico.

Questo è stato il gioco nei primi 37 minuti, Robben dopo che la palla giusta pausa Difficile, Jimi Xi ala destra cross basso, il passaggio palla da parte di alcuni, di arresto sembra Levante bisogno di effettuare le regolazioni, non la prima volta per completare Lipsia. Ma un buon Levante, nel doppio-squadra due difensori Dortmund, di lato di fronte alla porta, passo piede proprio di fronte, fino a quando improvvisamente la palla al piede destro dal tallone Brasile Maglia da calcio tra le gambe quando un colpo meraviglioso disco, la palla si è schiantato in rete! A causa di questo attacco molto creativo e improvviso, per cui la reazione di Weigel fu meno di una chiusura tempestiva, l'ambasciatore di guerra Bourgeois non ebbe il tempo di rispondere.

Rummenigge, Hoeness, Vatsik e altri di alto livello sia la piena presenza del mondo che centinaia di stazioni televisive sono in diretta. Su e giù per lo stadio era pieno di Maglia mondiali 2018 Russia bambino tensione, la gente  dalla faccia di alcuni dei giocatori Dortmund vedono le spalle contro il muro, il peso del corpo di espressione sottile. Ma in un momento così cruciale, Lewandowski ha usato una tale passeggiata, modo piacevole e spensierato per ottenere la pausa, la gente deve ammirare: Mr. scena, una generazione di maestri!

Prima dell'attuale round di guerra, Levin e Aubame Yang con 10 gol in classifica capocannoniere. La scorsa stagione Levin ha perso gli stivali d'oro nell'ultimo momento, i polacchi sono molto infelici. Levin in 2018%20World%20Cup%20Russia%20child%20AR questa stagione ha sofferto di infortuni, assenti alcuni giochi. Ma di fronte ad Aubameyang, Levin ha real madrid Maglia da calcio dimostrato di volere lo Stivale Argentina Maglia da calcio d'oro!

Poi ci sono più interessati a notizie di calcio a seguire http://www.calciocamiciavendite.com Si può leggere più notizie e blog.

Oh hi there. Guess you wanted to read this.

Oh well. So... I'm a M.U.G.E.N player since 2014, and, unfortunately, I'm not a creator but! I can still support the community with new requests and suggestions!

I don't think I have anything else to say. So, hope you will all enjoy your M.U.G.E.N and ciao from Italy!