[STAGE] Outside Football Practice by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

[STAGE] Outside Football Practice by CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler, Bringing My 20th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today Is Sunday!! Any Given Sunday!! Round Day 7!! Raider, Raider!! Blitz!! Audible!! Pass!! Yep...I Got The Football Fever!! LOL! Seeing That I Already Made A Basketball Type Stage, I Decided To Make A Football Themed Stage On This Awesome Sunday! I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions So It'll Have A High Jump! I Really Liked How This Stage Turned Out! I Used To Play Football A Long Time Ago On The Defensive Side Of The Ball! Defensive End Was The Position I Played In My High School Days! It Was Fun! This Was Also Before They Enforced The Helmet To Helmet Collisions So...Yeah! LIGHT EM UP!!!!!!!! LOL! But I Do Dedicate This Stage To Anyone That Has Played Football From The Past, Present, And Even Future! Football Does Teach You A Lot About Teamwork, Strategy, Courage, And Even Helps You Understand Of What God Gave You The Ability To Do In This Sport Full Of Action! It Helped Me Out When Times Were Tough And Gave Me The Courage To Press On Even When Times Were At Its Darkest! What Time Is It!!?? It's Game Time!! Let's Go!!! Enjoy Another Sports Theme Based Stage To Put Your Fighters To The Test! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

SYw2dQM.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/