Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

@Werewood What took you so long?

Bro, I've always LOVED your work, Your abilities and skills far surpass my own, I look to you for inspiration.

I know things were hard for you before, but I'm glad your able to over come all of that and see it from a different light.

Although I rarely log into MFFA (I've sorta Quit Mugen) Welcome back brother!

THE WAREHOUSE THAT KEEPS ON SHARING WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU.

On 12/1/2017 at 4:48 AM, ShinzakiK said:

As skeptical as I am about this, I can't hesitate to welcome you back to this forum. Please enjoy yourself!

I totally understand your concern, trying to cause troubles to the others has been taking my energy for too long......and, thank you for your greeting!

16 minutes ago, Ryon said:

@Werewood What took you so long?

Bro, I've always LOVED your work, Your abilities and skills far surpass my own, I look to you for inspiration.

I know things were hard for you before, but I'm glad your able to over come all of that and see it from a different light.

Although I rarely log into MFFA (I've sorta Quit Mugen) Welcome back brother!

THE WAREHOUSE THAT KEEPS ON SHARING WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU.

Oh my MUGEN Father!!!  I once got lost for long time......it is time for me to truly return.......be your good MUGEN boy.

And no, your MUGEN skill and talent are my MUGEN inspiration!  Your Raging Akuma inspired me more than you could imagine!
Life is so hard for everybody, yet I hope to see you some more in here!  So, good luck in everything in your real life!
By the way, the new MFFA forum system is awesomely advanced!  Many new forum functions! 

Hi Hey Hello!

Hello there!  My name's Andy.

I'm a fan of all sorts of games, and especially those that allow for extreme customization.

I'm a fan of the Touhou project.

I enjoy fighting games, as well.  I would bring up that I like First Person Shooters and bullet hells as well, but I feel that doesn't exactly matter too much here.

I occasionally try my best with art-related things.  Whether it would be Pixel Art, or doodling.

I'm also hoping to learn how to play with code, and all that fun stuff.

As for MUGEN, I'm hoping to make a few stages, and perhaps, if I git gud get good enough, I'll try my hand at making a few characters.

I hope to get along with most here!

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings.

Hi, name is John Wells but please call me "Beatrix" I started editing MUGEN characters since 2014. Most of them  were the others's characters, I just edit and upgrade them. I like the JUS style and I'm still editing characters with this style. I like editing characters, beside i enjoy listening to music such as R&B, Chill or Funky, City Nights and so on. -Cough- I also enjoy drawing.

Uh... I guess I have nothing more to say. So.... Glad2seecha. Cheers!