The lies we like to hear

Eduardo Merenda

The lies we like to hear

FOR YOU, WHAT IS HYPOCRISY?

WHAT DIFFERENCE MAKES A TOPIC ABOUT HYPOCRISY IN THIS FORUM?

It's just that a few hours ago I had a verbal fight with the person who is welcoming me.
From what I understand, she puts a lot of expectation in the medicines, believing that they are the "pill of happiness" and that by being so, will solve all the problems.

I feel on my skin that what changes a person is the whole of the work.

It does not matter if you take the most potent medication if the "professionals" who give the prescription are fucking for your state; if the environment only makes you want to escape from there; if the companions only go there to eat, and so goes the list.

And the worst of it all: the appearance cult, totally hypocritical.
You can be a huge son of a bitch if you have the money.
It is not worth struggling to acquire / strengthen character, for it can not be placed in a window full of lights so it can be sold.
If I, for whatever reason, decide to question the treatment, then that means I do not want to have quality of life, no matter how hard I try to be better/to achieve a more effective alternative.

I can't swallow that kind of lie anymore, but I do not know how to deal with it.
HOW DO YOU WORK WITH THE  HYPOCHRISY?

And sorry for the text, because I'm still pissed off with this speech and my lack of ability.

• 2 months later...