Skunk from Skunk Fu! (NEW ORIGINAL SYSTEM)

DarbyHearts

Skunk from Skunk Fu! (NEW ORIGINAL SYSTEM)

Ev2exRW.png

Welp, this took long enough. Sorry for the wait. Making this system on it's own took some time, let alone what's new. I'll fill you kids in on the skeleton of what he does, now.

Features new to this Skunk are:
-BRAND NEW SYSTEM. It's present enough to shift gameplay towards the strategy you're looking for without being required to win. It just gives
  you different ways to seal the win. (You'll suffice with supers just fine if you don't feel like learning a lot of new system stuff.)
-A different spin on your average Target Combo.
-Command Normals!
-Supers cancel into one another! You can go from your basic super and empty your meter on the next one right after as the first one ends.
  Alternatively, sit on that meter for a full blast version of the second super you cancel into for more hurt right away!
-A brand new move! It's 3 in 1! One's a low, basic projectile invincible, low profile roll, one's a palm that's all about timing, and one's an
  overhead, blockable, basic projectile invincible command throw that can also be a low if you don't do anything about it. Just don't expect
  that second low to hurt, it's tricky. All of them are combo openers, 2 of them change their deal with a second punch press, all 3 of them can
  cancel at the start with a kick button, too, and are Crouching Medium Kick cancellable to boot. It's a handy multitool called "The Shaolin
  Scramble!" It, also, replaces Rockhead Launch (That DP Headbutt) entirely for the trade of more general Kung Fu. This is, also, a Quarter Circle Forward move.
  It more than balances out!
-A move that came hot off of the cutting room floor of the Alpha 3 Skunk! Hope it's still fresh!
-White Stripe now lets you cancel the attack on versions stronger than the light one by pressing a kick button while he's rushing forward.
-Each move has a stronger version of itself through the new Qi System that ends combos with versatility. One opens up to the most hurt, one
  gives you bonus meter to play around, and one adds stun with the ability to put the target towards the corner, or you OUT of the corner as a
  reversal option! Depending on whether or not you wanna hold forward or back, that is!
-Proper Stun! Well, stuns. It's in the manual. They're in the manual, that is.
-Techable throws! Honestly, that deserved to have been in the Alpha 3 Skunk, but it wouldn't be true to the Alpha 3 system.
-Guard Shove! Pay a little meter to get those pesky frame traps, rekkas, and general pressure on block out of your face!
-A new attack that's Dash Cancellable and also completely cancellable on startup by holding back! It can become a lot more, too!
-12 palettes. That's 10 more than I remember releasing last time!
-Taunts for different levels of health remaining and after winning! Also, both at once! He's got heaps more to say in general!
-More intros, winposes, and more to see in general!
-Nifty new system mechanics like a dash that builds a little meter and eases up the push towards dealing stun, a move that catches attacks and
  pays you Qi for it, two snazzy options to do after that catch that use meter (unless you wanna catch more,) a secondary recovery option off
  of knockdowns (even the hard ones for the price of Qi), and the ability to unleash your potential! See the manual for details on what Qi is
  even any good for! (Trust me, it's pretty good for stuff! Especially when that move that catches attacks can be done on blockstun OR HITSTUN
  for the price of Qi and holding forward during the command! (Hitstun version of that requires you to eat 4 hits, first, though.))
-Finishing moves for when your target's down to their last ounce of health before being knocked out! Signature Finish wins it in style, where
  Simple Finish closes the match in a snap! Signature Finish features an improvised Meteor Hammer Conker!

Yeah, I know, it's rather meaty for a skeleton. :x If it helps, the skeleton's very fresh. Screencaps may not do a whole lot of justice to show how

he's grown like motion would, but he's come a loooooooooooong way!

Do be kind and report any bugs so I can attempt to fix ^^; Thanks for your patience, this one's different, this time! I can patch in an AI when I

find the time, I just gotta get this out there, he's been a long time coming.

GET HIM HERE!

EDIT: Welp, just paste this into your address bar, I'm too tired to deal with links not behaving:

If that don't work, just bug me in PM's.

OLErK7Z.png       yNwfNje.png

BysiXQt.png       QMWr158.png

DjEjVXi.png

• 4 weeks later...

@Scumbag Lee In time, laddie, in time! ^^; I'm missing an integral piece for making that happen, so it's iced until further notice, buuuuuuuut there's definitely a future in that! Loads more custom sprites are called for, too, on top of much of the whole going over Dear Skunk got in terms of love and care, but until then, I need to generate the resources and make 'em shine. ^^