[STAGE] Gang Starr Tribute by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

[STAGE] Gang Starr Tribute by CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler Again, Bringing My 17th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! I Wanted To Make Another City Landscape But I Wanted To Make This One Special! Since I Love Rap/Hip Hop Music, I Wanted To Make A Tribute Stage From One Of The Infamous Rap Duos In History! They Were The Ying And Yang Of Hip Hop! That Duo Was Gang Starr! This Duo Had Guru On The Mic And DJ Premier On The Madd Flavor Of Sounds! They Also Paved Way To Other Famous Artists Such As Jeru Tha Damaja, Big Shug, and Group Home! Guru Who Rocked The Mic Has One Of The Illest And Enlightening Rhymes That Makes The Brain Think! He Was Also 8-Ball From The Grand Theft Auto Franchise! DJ Premier Has Produced Some Of The Most Popular Beats And Is Still Going Strong To This Day! Unfortunately, Guru, From Gang Starr, Passed Away From Cancer In 2010! He May Be Gone But Is Not Forgotten! I Wanted To Make This Tribute To Both Of Them, The Hip Hop Community, And The Mugen Community As Well! RIP GURU!! Keep Make Dem Mad Beats DJ Preimer!! I Messed With The Bounds And Tensions A Little Bit But I Wanted To Make This A Regular Mugen Stage! I'm Going To Call This Stage "Gang Starr Tribute". I Really Liked How This Stage Turned Out! Enjoy Another City Theme Based Stage For Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

aqgxdS6.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/