[STAGE] Ukiyo-e Beach by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

[STAGE] Ukiyo-e Beach by CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler Again, Bringing My 14th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! Today I Wanted To Create A Beach Stage In Mugen and I Thought..."How About Something From Back In The Day?" That's When I Looked Up Something Called Ukiyo-e Art! What's Ukiyo-e Art You Ask? Ukiyo-e Is A Genre Of Japanese Art That Flourished From The 17th and 19th Centuries. The Artists From That Time Period Produced Woodblock Prints and Paintings Of Beautiful Women, Kabuki Actors, Sumo Wrestlers, Scenes From History, Folk Tales, Travel Scenes, Landscapes and Even...(Cough) Erotica! I Learned That The Term "Ukiyo-e" (浮世絵) Translates As "Pictures Of The Floating World". I Think This Stage Will Go Well With Your Samurai, Ninja and All Around Sword Fighters! I Wanted To Work On My Resizing Skills In Making Mugen Stages So This Is A Normal Stage! I Did Mess With The Bounds And Tensions A Little Bit But I Again, I Wanted To Make A Normal Stage! Enjoy This Vintage Beach Theme Stage For Your Sword Fighters! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

1sDJYWV.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/