Sans2345

Undertale AUS

12 posts in this topic

Undertale AUS

logo_undertale_au.gif

Contains AU Characters From Errortale And Much More Have Fun You AU Fans!

Alphys_NEO_3178_thumb.gifNightmare_Sans_37022_thumb.gifPantsSansByMystery107_99283_thumb.gif

Alphys NEO              Nightmare Sans          Underpants Sans

Dell_5667_thumb.gif  Disbelief_Papyrus_V1_1_40278_thumb.gif                                                      Horrortale_Papyrus_BETA_25170_thumb.gif

Dell                Backbone Papyrus                                Horror Papyrus                      

InkSans_BETA__70780_thumb.gif                              OLDGlitchSans_82352_thumb.gif                                                  Underswap_Sans_Edit_Pizzasaus_45173_thum

Ink Sans                                     Sans...?                                                          Swap Sans     

SANESSS__26988_thumb.gif                          papyrus_underswap_edit_93805_thumb.gif                                                                                    SansFell_1379_thumb.gif

SANES                                   Swap Papyrus                                                                          Fell Sans                       

horrorsans_91307_thumb.gif                                                                                                        SW_Asriel_92103_thumb.gif         OT_PAPYRUS_61157_thumb.gif

Horror Sans                                                                                          Swap Asriel      Space Papyrus

SanstrocityMUGEN_it_Beta_21996_thumb.gif                                                                         Outertale_Sans_Beta_99502_thumb.gif               fell_paps_14930_thumb.gif

Sanstrocity                                                                                      Space Sans                  Fell Papyrus

errorsans_57642_thumb.gif  pappy_lj9_thumb.gifAlterswap_Toriel_Update_1_1_0_79807_thum

Error Sans              PAPPY               Alterswap Toriel

Betty_EX_16900_thumb.gif                                                   Alter_Sans_85483_thumb.gif                           Dust_Kor_Ness_2413_thumb.gif

Betty                                                   Alter Sans              Dust Sans       

8 hours ago, Ricepigeon said:

@Sans2345 All of the links you posted in the first post lead to a blacklisted website, which I've just removed. Please replace these blacklisted links within 24 hours or I will have no choice but to lock this thread.

Ever heard of the word, TEMPORARY?

2 hours ago, Flare-Gamer-64 said:

Ever heard of the word, TEMPORARY?

You imply the OP was going to replace the links, which I find unlikely. He doesn't have any choice now, so if he was going to replace them, he now has more reason to.

11 hours ago, Ricepigeon said:

@Sans2345 All of the links you posted in the first post lead to a blacklisted website, which I've just removed. Please replace these blacklisted links within 24 hours or I will have no choice but to lock this thread.

>All links lead to a fake URL

Really nice (yet funny) move there, Rice.

Also, may I mention that the oragnizing in this thing is crap? I could probally make something better if this is locked up...

On 12/20/2017 at 5:18 AM, GarfieldfanMUGEN said:

>All links lead to a fake URL

Really nice (yet funny) move there, Rice.

Also, may I mention that the oragnizing in this thing is crap? I could probally make something better if this is locked up...

that reminds me
Maybe you can try making a separated collection of aus like that

Come on guys, what did you even expect here? It's a freaking collection of Undertale AU characters, so of course it's gonna be an incomprehensible mess that OP would be unwilling to fix anytime soon.