[STAGE] Late Night Car Park by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

[STAGE] Late Night Car Park by CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler Again, Bringing My 9th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! I Wanted To Make Another City Based Theme For The Mugen Enigine and I Thought About Cars Being Parked In A Car Park (Rhymes! No....Okay. LOL!) Anyway I Thought It Would Be Cool To Fight In A Car Park! It's Like Watching Those Hong Kong Action Movies Where The Hero/Heroes Face Bad Guy Everyone Around A Pack Of Cars! I Like How This One Turned Out! I'm Beginning To Learn Things About Animations But It's Going To Take Some Time To Learn! But I Now Got A General Idea On How To Create a Mugen Stage! I messed With The Bounds And Tensions So The Stage Can Have a Super Jump And I Added A Little Reflection In The Stage! Again...Have To Practice, Practice, Practice! Enjoy Another City Themed Based Stage To Put Your Fighters To The Test! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

A9EEOrC.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/