[STAGE] Japan Railway Station by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

[STAGE] Japan Railway Station by CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler Again, Bringing My 6th Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! I Wanted To Make Another City Landscape And I Decided I Wanted To Bring A Train Station That's Outside! This Time I Experimented In Resizing The Picture In Which I Can Fit A Lot Of Scenery In The Stage! I Also Messed With The Bounds and Tensions So The Super Jump Can Be In This Stage As Well! I'm Getting Better and Better Each Day And It's Fun! I Liked How This Stage Turned Out And It's My Best Work Yet! Enjoy This Modern Themed Based Stage To Put Your Fighters To The Test! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

fRkLDuS.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- I'm Glad You Like It Ryochi and Thanks For Your Kind Words, Yo! I'm Practicing Everyday! ^_^ Once I Figure Out How To Put Animations And Video Onto Stages, I'll Definitely Do Stages With Running Animations! Until Then, I'm Learning The Basics and Experimenting! Have Fun, Yo! ^_^