[STAGE] Pool Dome by CoolAnimeHustler

CoolAnimeHustler

[STAGE] Pool Dome by CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's The CoolAnimeHustler Again, Bringing My 3rd Stage That I Created Into The Mugen World! I Wanted To Make Another Pool Based Stage and This Time I Experimented On The Super Jump Aspect. I Tested Some Mugen Characters That Had Some Of The Super Jump Abilities On This Stage and It Worked Fairly Well. It's Not Perfect But I'm Still Learning The Tricks Of The Stage Making Trade! Making Mugen Stages Is Fun! Just Got To Keep Practicing In Order To Get Better! I Did Like How This Stage Turned Out Though! Enjoy This Water Themed Based Stage To Put Your Fighters To The Test! You Can Find My Stages On My Blog, Yo! Look Under The Category Called (CAH's Mugen Works Of Awesome ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”). Have Fun and Caring Is Sharing! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

aq6nnIL.png

https://coolanimehustler.blogspot.com/

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Thank You For The Feedback RyochiReturns! It Really Means A Lot! ^_^ I Definitely Know That Stage You're Are Talking About and Man...I Got To Make a Fan Service Stage! LOL! ^_^  But Yeah, I Did Check Out That Pool Stage From Vanguard Princess And Saw The Different Ways They PlacedThe Girl Sprites In The Background! I Have To Keep Experimenting With The Stage Making Process But I'll Get Better With Time! More Stages Coming Soon! ^_^