Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

• 2 weeks later...

My first time here

well, this is my first time on the forums

a quick overview

WHAT I DO

mostly make really, really weird or lousy stages, crap like a characters face where the music is ear-rape; think joke stages

i plan on making characters, primarily persona 4 arena ones, but i lack the experience to do so.

well, expect to see me hanging around!

My first time here

well, this is my first time on the forums

a quick overview

WHAT I DO

mostly make really, really weird or lousy stages, crap like a characters face where the music is ear-rape; think joke stages

i plan on making characters, primarily persona 4 arena ones, but i lack the experience to do so.

well, expect to see me hanging around!

Hi im SilverJ77

Hi I'm SilverJ77 I haven't spoken on this forum yet even though i joined maybe a few days ago. I'm a few days late better late then ever anyway. I am a Mugen fan.

My interests are Mugen, Nightcore, Vocaloid, Anime and video games and also Social Media. 

I also run a youtube channel So feel free to subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-kS4vyM4jro_F-Qgur2vAA

I'm Back..sorta.

Well It's been a while and to make matters worse my pc died and with it all hope LOL!

Anyhow it's me Ryochi.  Starting afresh with a new email and what not. I'll be hanging around form time to time but to be honest, I don't have the time for mugen like I used to. Still I've seen some characters and WIPs that keep me in this....at least for now anyway. Hope to hear form you guys and gals soon.

• 3 weeks later...

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Whoa! It's Been 2 Years Since I Joined the MFFA and It's Always Been a Awesome Experience! Meeting New People, Reading Everyone's Comments, and Finding New And Awesome Creations! To Everyone Here, on MFFA I Want To Give Everyone A Big Thank You For Being Awesome and Helping One Another in this Cool World We Call MUGEN! I've Learned So Much About Mugen and Met Amazing People Here! For The Good Times And Hard Times, I Tell Everyone To Keep Your Head Up, Help Others, And More Importantly...Push Through The Darkness Like a Hadoken!!! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- OUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHAAAAA!!!

Hey Sorta new here

Yoooooooo the names AJZ. I forgot to do this when I signed up so Imma just do it now.  Hows everyone? Im sorta new at mugen though I have a good understanding of mugen when it comes to operating it and I have a basic understanding when it comes to coding a character (I'm getting there though so yeah). Well its a pleasure to meet you all and uhhh yeah. Peace ✌️

Hello, Im Shun

Hi, I just created this anime mugen game, its called "Mugengers 2 (the ultimate battle) and it consists of characters from the five (5) top anime's

*Naruto

*Bleach

*DBZ

*One Peice

*Fairy Tail.

With stages from each of this anime and some really enticing soundtracks. Here is the link to download http://www.mediafire.com/file/k3n9z868ec6y1u4/Mugengers_2_[The_Ultimate_Battle]_by_Olaosebikan_Emmy.rar

Hey, welcome to the forum!  
Hope you enjoy your time here, and find everything you're looking for.

Please, no worries, but just for future reference, usually if you're releasing something, the spot to post it is the [ RELEASES ] section.  
You'll see it on the front page.  It breaks down into further sub-sections for specific types of releases, and I believe the one you're looking for is here: http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/forum/190-compilations/
Again, no worries, we know it takes a minute to get acclimated to the place.  

Hope you like what you find here :)

Yo ^^

Hello !! My real name is Thiago Henrique, im from Brazil.
Im totally new to these things, i hope one day i get good at creating characters, stages and this stuff.

My favourite type of characters are the funniests (Like Shingo and Dan), if one day i get good at the creation of chars, i expect to do this kind of character xD

Well, i think is this.....   :D

mrtsumtsum's introduction page

hey, im mr. tsum tsum. i play mugen sometimes, mostly for fun.

i like to do stuff like sit back and watch Netflix, play games, and other stuff.

sometimes, i like to go on the internet and watch YouTube.

also im on a few discord sever's but  i'll i only tell my name in a PM.

that's all i half  to sa about me.  

Hello all, I am Sahaquiel

I love Touhou, anime, basketball and Mugen (and yes I am one day going to combine them all into a character ;) )

My favourite creators are probably the_none or RicePigeon and my favourite char is Kenshiro or Lelouch.

Just switched from another forum and am ready to hopefully contribute here.

* Currently working on a Patchouli chibi (first character!) and I'd like to be able to make some awesome stages soon too.

Well, all I can say is if you're serious about wanting to change for the better, then welcome back to the forums.

I've already revoked all warning points on your account (which were supposed to have automatically expired last year anyway) as per forum policy, but that's the least I can do. As for the name change, you'll have to contact the admins about that, but I'll forward the message along to them.

2 minutes ago, Ricepigeon said:

Well, all I can say is if you're serious about wanting to change for the better, then welcome back to the forums.

I've already revoked all warning points on your account (which were supposed to have automatically expired last year anyway) as per forum policy, but that's the least I can do. As for the name change, you'll have to contact the admins about that, but I'll forward the message along to them.

Thank you very much for your help. 

About my user name change, where can I get a list of capable MFFA admins who can help me change my user name please? 

14 minutes ago, Ricepigeon said:

Upon inspection, it seems that the option to change your user name should still be under your profile options. Does this screen not appear?

image.png

If this doesn't show up, you can contact @RobotMonkeyHæd about it and see if he can help.

Whoa my eyes are so poor that I couldn't spot that Display Name function...........so rusty with MFFA account function.........now just had that changed, thank you very much again!