Mega Man: The Calamix Power Fighters unmoleboxed by Basara-kun!!

Basara-kun

logo.gif
Powered by DE-MOLE-ITION

Not a release made by me, but another rescue for MUGEN community as I did with Luvly Angel's chars. Calamix was a controversial figure in MUGEN history, but his contribution to the community with his Megaman chars is undeniable. His last public release was this fullgame with Megaman Arcade chars from those 2 games (Power Battle and Power Fighters), as well original adaptations from other MM games, which were unable to use because the game is moleboxed...

Until now.

I tested DE-MOLE-ITION on this fullgame thinking this won't work on it, but it did. And I checked them and all files work on normal MUGEN: characters (selectable and secret), stages and even the screenpack and music, so I unmoleboxed all the content and made separate downloads to everyone can use them. All the content is untouched but tested on my normal MUGEN and it works without problems.

Some screenshots to prove this:
QVzRYFC.pngaKFM0G1.png
Because of the release date (2007 aprox), this fullgame was made under WinMugen, but I think it's also compatible with MUGEN 1.0+, it's up to you to test there. This was a so huge discover that I'd to make its own website apart of mine.

I know there's a lot of MM fans out there that wanted more Calamix chars available, so you'll appreciate this as I do. Enjoy this release, this was made for you ;)

http://network.mugenguild.com/basara/calamix/

PS: Mods, if you think this doesn't belong here, feel free to move it to another section, thanks