HelloMyNameIsAAA

Creator's Collection: Brergrsart

49 posts in this topic

The huge filesize for Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Karin is already noted. Thanks !

Also...

Added Possible Inappropriate Content Warning (In Purple) for Cease and Desist. It may not be the most inappropriate thing ever, but it may be enough for not having angry soccer moms on my doorstep.

I am already aware of Lunk. He probably won't be in the collection for few reasons.

He is mostly a sound edit of TwistedSynapse's Link. Note that this won't cause problems by itself, as we have quite a few edits in this collection. However,  this characters was supposed to be private, or at least SaltyBet/SpriteClub exclusive, and was only added to this fullgame by its own request. I am somewhat forbidden to have a ''Link'' of this char, but anyone else can.

That ''Link'' could stay of course. but don't expect him to be in this collection. (I am also pretty sure that TwistedSynapse is a pretty cool guy.)

Also, most characters in the fullgame have minor edits, but they are not really that necessary to have links for all of them, for now.

4 minutes ago, HelloMyNameIsAAA said:

However,  this characters was supposed to be private, or at least SaltyBet/SpriteClub exclusive, and was only added to this fullgame by its own request. I am somewhat forbidden to have a ''Link'' of this char, but anyone else can.

Damm, didn't know that.

Lunk's base is by TwistedSynapse, Brergrsart had permission to do minor edits of him for the complete game.

AAA is correct that TwistedSynapse does not want his characters being hosted publicly, as they're meant to be kept private on SpriteClub and SaltyBet.

Please don't upload Lunk onto any MUGEN  hosting sites out of respect for the author.

13 hours ago, Flare-Gamer-64 said:

Well shit. I uploaded it to Mugen Archive. I had no idea man...

Could you please remove Lunk then (in addition to all the other edits from the game's characters folder you uploaded). If you weren't already aware, a lot of MUGEN authors are opposed to how that website handles their content without their permission.

The minor character edits from the game were meant as minor edits for the game, not to be hosted separately as new characters, if that makes sense.

Whelps, this blew up. I contacted both JamPress and Brergrsart to resolve that silly situation. I didn't expect that to happen.

Added a warning blurb about uploading the edited characters from the full-game in another website. It is more necessary than I thought.

Added The Violentest Ken in the World.

Updated the warning about releasing the characters individually from VHFSMACVUSMRR as TwistedSynapse's Link is not longer private, there is no such need of mentioning it anymore. However, the warning still remains, so please be caution.

Seems like it is a very small balance edit. I have no problem adding that, but after Brerg's input, it will not be in the first page. Still thanks !

Added the Neku edit by thebuddyadrian, but it is now in the comment below.

8 hours ago, HelloMyNameIsAAA said:

Seems like it is a balance edit. I have no problem adding that. Thanks !

Added the Neku edit by thebuddyadrian.

Honestly, this "edit" of Neku doesn't seem to be any different besides nerfing his damage and changing an input on one of his supers?
Seems like it was changed in 5 minutes and I don't really think it needs to be on the chart, but that's just my viewpoint.

Even if it is a very minor edit (The changes in VHFSMACVUSMRR are probably bigger than that), it is only here for collection purposes, but Brergrsart doesn't like it very much so I removed it from the first page. You can download here if you want.