TREETOPS

NEON 7

(PREVIEW)

TUYTTQj.png

(DOWNLOAD)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5r832my31r923p2/TREETOPS.rar

(COMMENT)

First of all, I had this planned monts ago. The sprites were ripped & (most of them) assembled but I forgot about it as time passed. Second of all, This one was a pain in the ass. Because 1: BLEACH: The Blade of Fate/BLEACH: DARK SOULS (particularly DARK SOULS as that is where I got the sprites from) is NOT easy to rip from using DeSmuME, stage-wise so I had to use GLIntercept.

2: If that weren't bad enough, I had to assemble each & every sprite because GLIntercept "split" them apart. Plus, I had to resize some sprites to accomodate for the 1.1 version. (The stages in the source game had zoom in the first place) 

And 3: Because of how M.U.G.E.N handles layers, I had to make a sprite sheet containing the necessary sprites and then I had to make the stage using Fighter Factory's Image Editor (I think you know why I had to create a sprite sheet in the first place...) thus became this result:

First of all, I had this planned monts ago. The sprites were ripped & (most of them) assembled but I forgot about it as time passed. Second of all, This one was a pain in the ass. Because 1: BLEACH: The Blade of Fate/BLEACH: DARK SOULS (particularly DARK SOULS as that is where I got the sprites from) is NOT easy to rip from using DeSmuME, stage-wise so I had to use GLIntercept.

2: If that weren't bad enough, I had to assemble each & every sprite because GLIntercept "split" them apart. Plus, I had to resize some sprites to accomodate for the 1.1 version. (The stages in the source game had zoom in the first place) 

And 3: Because of how M.U.G.E.N handles layers, I had to make a sprite sheet containing the necessary sprites and then I had to make the stage using Fighter Factory's Image Editor (I think you know why I had to create a sprite sheet in the first place...) thus became this result:

c3z5xLE.png

Thank goodness this stage isn't animated to begin with.

So, yeah...Not 100% accurate but I did my best. I also don't plan on updating this stage unless someone who hasn't overlooked BLEACH: The Blade of Fate/BLEACH: DARK SOULS (like myself, obviously) creates some Action Replay code from Artmoney or whatever that makes it easier to rip stages from the games. (If that's even possible...)

Thank goodness this stage isn't animated to begin with.

So, yeah...Not 100% accurate but I did my best. I also don't plan on updating this stage unless someone who hasn't overlooked BLEACH: The Blade of Fate/BLEACH: DARK SOULS (like myself, obviously) creates some Action Replay code from Artmoney or whatever that makes it easier to rip stages from the games. (If that's even possible...)