[PS2] Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3

Ryon

Posted Image

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0h_UMDhIgg

A great fighting game for the PS2. I remember everyone I knew playing this game, even people that didnt like or play fighting games picked this up and played. Such a fun game, I wish PS3 would re-release this as a DLC and have online multiplayer.

Such a classic.

• 2 weeks later...

Infinite worlds gameplay is like a mix of burst limit and bodukai 3 Pros New chars were added from the movie and the gt series, gameplay was some what faster with the new dragon pursuit since its no longer in cut scenes and can be in use either for dodging an enemy's energy beam or extending a combo also used in recovering from being knock back and for dealing a tactical heavy blows, new character moves where added, the story scenes were animated, and some mini games were added(I like the catch bubbles game) Cons some chars were remove from the previous ver(I think they were uub, cell jr, and Shin ),character voice menus were removed, the power collisions was kinda removed, the follow up teleport attack commands was changed,the dragon pursuit mini game was removed, training session is lacking, and the player can easily go in a fatigue state which was kinda annoying specially when your fighting those char with higher power levels.

• 4 weeks later...

this is and was the only dragon ball game that was worth anything it was also the only one who had almost every single character in the game too and the only thing i like in raging blast for 360 was the fact you could see a unreleased video

• 4 weeks later...