Kure_hiroshima

Voicepack for Kanna by 586!!!

Question

KANNA BY 586 FUCKIN' NEEDS VOICEPACK!
ONLY AKANE,MISAKI AND OTHERS GOT VOICEPACK EXCEPT KANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ONLY GET RESULTS FOR "Mugen how to change voicepack for moku mugen chars" WHICH IS AN VIDEO WHO GETS PINNED IN SEARCHES WITH NO RESULTS FOUND!!!!!!!

HAL! PLEASE MAKE AN VOICEPACK FOR 586'S KANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, The GRAND MEME said:

KANNA BY 586 FUCKIN' NEEDS VOICEPACK!
ONLY AKANE,MISAKI AND OTHERS GOT VOICEPACK EXCEPT KANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ONLY GET RESULTS FOR "Mugen how to change voicepack for moku mugen chars" WHICH IS AN VIDEO WHO GETS PINNED IN SEARCHES WITH NO RESULTS FOUND!!!!!!!

HAL! PLEASE MAKE AN VOICEPACK FOR 586'S KANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kanna only has 4 voices sample this is the real reason why was never made in high demand. or maybe 586 just got lazy never rip the sound him self

your best bet is get the real game your self and go rip  the sound your self by using audacity free software....

And Yes dude she only has 4 sound voices clip in the real game  beside the her's sound effect 

here video to show you she only does 4 sample of the Kanna voices. and yes dude you can set the mute the music and also get inot the sound effect setting in the game 

25 minutes ago, The GRAND MEME said:

@OldGamer but In this video

She might have voiceclips from An anime I don't know!

That is correct that Voices of her not really her.... Some Noob must of added a random Voice Clip from something else. If your Big Anime Fan of Air the jp version . Common sense will tell you  Her voices dont sound nothing like Chinami Nishimura and yes Kanna dont say  mush  on Eternal fighter Zero just 4 few attack move and that about it. There for you ether ask the guys that made it or found it and ask him for the character or do what I said and just use audacity to make your own clip voices pack from the real game or Real Anime of Air TV 

:) its that simple dude. I know you want a voices pack for her but that just the thing not everyone going to make it for you. you have to do your self :O I know its suck but that life yah know