WIP - CF3 Lei Long

Okami

Next Wip?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My next WIP on my CF3 project. Lei-Long, derived from Bruce Lee. May have similarities with Fei Long but with more combos? O well =P, this is my next WIP and here is the picture of him.

Posted Image

I have post a poll to help me decide on my next WIP!!

i only voted ofr another character because im about to post a sprite sheet of Chin mode B from Double Dragon NES game , originally i was going to make him myself with the help of RY teaching me along the way, but my life got out of hand and i just didnt have the drive to focus on it anymore,because other things became way more important, so if ur interested, ill post the link to the sheet after i post it up, u can give it a look, no crap it would probably take u like half a day at best to make him, because ur like super skilled at this man, im like amazed at how fast u pump these chars out and with hardly no flaws to speak of at all

http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/3390-chin-mode-b-nes-double-dragon-full-sprite-sheet/