Farewell M.U.G.E.Nites

Matiu

Farewell M.U.G.E.Nites

i am sorry to say this but due of recurrent difficulties of the life and personal problems... also from having alternative projects in my life due of school.... But Just... Just....

JUST...

I Just Quit M.U.G.E.N for those reasons, i just experienced the entire fighting game for 9 years since 2008 as i was having all the Metallic experience to be just a M.U.G.E.Nite for aleast... as from my early creations were trash except for the edits that i have done for the community, having collaborations and much things that i've been waiting for... Also creating stages are my best wish for using stage tool.

As i say, now i have been placed to known all the guys and such for helping me, who did all the requests for, just as of now i cancel UltraViolet and MKFM due of the quit that i do... also there would be No Cheapo Battle Number Six due of recent school time, projects and such things that i have to do anyways... i've been heard too that there's such team battles that should be done yet but all are cancelled too on My and Akram's Website.

I Just have bad experiences to face all the demons trough the depression that is inside of my life and trough my heart, i don't have yet plans to Come back at all the M.U.G.E.N communities to bring back all the power, all the videos and to power up the Creations... Sorry.

Sorry for now Guys but i am now quitting, Goodbye and hope you have fun to experience this.

-MetalGuy