NEW kof Marco - new super, Laser Gun and better combo potential

uaguilar

NEW kof Marco - new super, Laser Gun and better combo potential

I will share this Marco when the YouTube vid reaches 50 likes.   Kof Marco from metal slug now with a new Level 2 super, LASER GUN.  plus he can combo longer n pull off some swaggier combos.   I will be releasing new content like new stages new super moves etc. on my YouTube channel.  Please like and subscribe i will also be featuring First to 3 battles against friends who are amazing fighting gamers who bring skill.  Thank u very much!

Well I'd like to release my creations on my channel, but how are ppl going to know of my creations if nobody is ever tuning in with just like 3 ppl knowing my channel..   I'm not asking for money, I'm not asking for a arm or a leg, but pressing a single button, only just so more ppl could be aware of my creations when I release em.  How am I supposed to promote my new releases if no one knows of my channel, I'm brand new I got like 3 subscribers that's it.    I guess I do apologize when I was writing about what my channel is about, maybe I shoulda just kept it being about my release only.  Thanks for letting me know btw

dude this isn't patreon, coming in here and saying "you gotta do this and i'll give you a link" defeats the purpose of posting in a character/stage release section of this site. Just post the link, there are mugenites here who'd give your characters reviews, and this being marco from metal slug, your most likely going to gain some attention either way. Heck i do it, i always tend to link to the authors youtube or post where he released it, i dont go releasing someone else's stuff unless i added a whole lot of my own edits. So give us a chance, you'd be surprised.

Threads in the release section require a download link. Since this doesn't have a download link, this does not qualify as a release. Moving this to the WIP section for the time being.

Also, holding a release for ransom until someone gives likes on a youtube video is a pretty petty way of garnering attention for a release, regardless of whether it's against the rules or not. I'd follow the advice everyone else has given so far, it tends to work much better.