WE GOT A PROBLEM FOLKS!!

Ryon

AAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  Oh my fuckin god that is too hilarious
You know what is so funny about that too is for like 4 days (while that was going down) I was laid up on the couch sick AS. FUCK didn't eat a single thing, dry heaving water, had to go to the ER eventually, took 2 bags of saline intervenously and still didn't have to piss, wound up on antibiotics.  It was pretty bad whatever it was.  I'm finally on the up and up now, I mean my voice still sounds like I eat lightbulbs for breakfast from so much dry heaving, but I'm pretty much good other than that.  
So this video is prolly a little more on point than even was intended lol
Oh man that's good shit.

42 minutes ago, RobotMonkeyHæd said:

AAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  Oh my fuckin god that is too hilarious
You know what is so funny about that too is for like 4 days (while that was going down) I was laid up on the couch sick AS. FUCK didn't eat a single thing, dry heaving water, had to go to the ER eventually, took 2 bags of saline intervenously and still didn't have to piss, wound up on antibiotics.  It was pretty bad whatever it was.  I'm finally on the up and up now, I mean my voice still sounds like I eat lightbulbs for breakfast from so much dry heaving, but I'm pretty much good other than that.  
So this video is prolly a little more on point than even was intended lol
Oh man that's good shit.

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- LOL! Glad You're Okay, Yo!