William Birkin Transform by armin_iuf released (09/17/2017)

kater15

William Birkin from Resident Evil made by  armin_iuf for mugen. He has all mutated forms and moves. And there is an introstoryboard too.

Form 1
giphy.gif

Form 2
giphy.gif

Form 3
giphy.gif

Form 4
giphy.gif

Form 5
e66903ef65.png

Introstoryboard
e668518159.png

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

MOVE LIST:

D,F,P     >> special1 for his all forms
D,B,P     >> special2 for his all forms

D,F,PP     >> hyper1 for his all forms
D,B,PP     >> hyper2 for his all forms

D,F,KK     >> transformation

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

DOWNLOAD HERE!

All creations from people mainly residing in MMV suffer the same problem: The only thing they ever do good is preview look(to make people think it's a quality creation and add them to their roster only to uncover the hard truth when they run those characters).

That's pretty much why I don't even download a character if creator is from MMV.

11 minutes ago, Private Mucho said:

All creations from people mainly residing in MMV suffer the same problem: The only thing they ever do good is preview look(to make people think it's a quality creation and add them to their roster only to uncover the hard truth when they run those characters).

That's pretty much why I don't even download a character if creator is from MMV.

I agree, there are several chars from MMV where I have already encountered many bugs. But this char until well worked, not only in the sprites, but also in their movements and in the mutation, for now I did not find a bug.

On 9/18/2017 at 7:35 PM, Darkflare said:

The only other Birkin is a Haruhi spriteswap. That's really not saying much.

Actually their's one other, G Virus Birkin by Flavio Camarao, it's just his second form as a stand alone character, but even then it's just an edit of Tyrant, which probably still isn't saying much.