Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game

Basara-kun

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/29/2019 at 10:22 PM, Basara-kun said:

I'm back as you see me before. Updated the collection with the releases after I vanished from MUGEN since Dec 2017. I'm curious about that Stephen, I'm gonna try it... is bzior online yet??

Hey there, I am here!

Stephen is my very first character as it was your work on Scott that got me to finally try making stuff on my own...

It is now outdated as I am working on a whole screenpack to make a full Scott Pilgrim game.

I am actually about to release a better version of Steph, early versions of Kim and Ramona, and a final version of Mr Chau.

Everything is actually based on your code on Scott and nega Scott as this is how I am learning coding...

Very glad to see you back, wanted to express how much I LOVE your work!!! I might have a question or 2 if you'd take the time 😉

Thank you very much @bzior!! :ReallyTruly: I'm glad you like my characters and that makes you create your own!! I hope to see those SPvTW chars of yours, especially that Stephen update and Mr. Chau  :OhYeah:

Also, can you reupload Stephen?? Since the SFF appears as wrong and I don't know why (I couldn't test it either), so I can include him in the collection

1 hour ago, Basara-kun said:

Thank you very much @bzior!! :ReallyTruly: I'm glad you like my characters and that makes you create your own!! I hope to see those SPvTW chars of yours, especially that Stephen update and Mr. Chau  :OhYeah:

Also, can you reupload Stephen?? Since the SFF appears as wrong and I don't know why (I couldn't test it either), so I can include him in the collection

Sure, I'm actually working towards reuploading him asap. I had him at 97% for a while now, but I spent all weekend getting him ready for a final version.

It should take a couple of days.

Mr Chau should be coming soon as well, he will be a more original chararcter since his sprites arent as close to Scott's. I use him to learn how to code supers and hypers on my own so he should feel a lot more different than Scott

How far are you on Kim? I also have an almost ready version of her, once again based on your original Scott character, I wouldnt mess with your release of her if it's coming, as I think you would do a way better job than me.

And lastly I also published a bunch of stages, dont know if you saw them, I'm always looking for feedback so if you see anything that could be improved or changed, by all means please do, I'd be more than happy to get your opinion (good or bad 😉 ).

Good to hear that news, I'll be waiting for Stephen then. And don't worry for Kim, I still have a lot to do so no problem if you release your version first. And about the stages, i've been reintegrated to MUGEn since january so I'm very unupdated to the new releases, so if you got the link for your stages (or the release link), just post it here so I can add them to the collection (same for your characters if you make a public release of them)

38 minutes ago, Basara-kun said:

Good to hear that news, I'll be waiting for Stephen then. And don't worry for Kim, I still have a lot to do so no problem if you release your version first. And about the stages, i've been reintegrated to MUGEn since january so I'm very unupdated to the new releases, so if you got the link for your stages (or the release link), just post it here so I can add them to the collection (same for your characters if you make a public release of them)

Ok then!!

I'll get around to do a big release in the next few days. I'll try to include everything I have and consider being ready to release.

I have also made a screenpack especially for those SPvsTW characters and stages, I'll include that as well. Heck I'll even try to get my Ramona in there if I can manage.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2019 at 7:42 PM, Basara-kun said:

Hey, here is a link to a post I just submitted, Stephen Stills, Roxy richter and 4 stages!

Let me know what you think 😉

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

NIIIIIIICE!! .. Although its a little tiring having to rack ones brain over every single subject in fantasy if they eeever want the best things in their collection. I have thousands of files right now.. Aaand yet its not complete. ;D A positive nit-pick.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Update:

-Changed Ultra Fatality's Matthew Patel link for the new one from recent release

-Added Video Game Music links with the OST

-Updated the format for something more actual with my recent collections