Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

New here, I like KOF but not a decent player, and female fighters are my favorite things. :love:
And the "Toggle View" button is important to me when I make posts, those who had tragic experience in post loss would understand.  Hope someone can help me out with finding the "Toggle View" button.

First time that I am going to be using my acc and going to MFFA more often, and new creations coming soon or later.

k, I know I don't look too new and this acc looks more abandoned, but I am going to try and share my creations here instead of just youtube.. I also have a discord, if you wanna know what it is, here it is: VTH223#2722

You are welcome to reply.

Hello Everyone :D

It's good to be back I'm Mharven if you still remember my name haha actually I've already registered here I don't know the exact year month or date but I think it's been a year since my account was not active and that is the reason why I created a new account haha I forgot my password including my email address so that I can't retrieve the old one sorry for sir Ryon I think I have not followed the rules or there is some rules that I've violated. 

For those who download and commented on my creation character Kato and my favorite character Igniz-MRV (Mharven Rod Version) inspired by Gonzo and Eagrose whether it's good or bad feedback thank you very much I appreciate your effort on helping me to motivate to continue what I'm doing or there's need an improvement on creating character. I already updated Igniz-MRV and I uploaded here soon the reason is because I love Mugen Free For All to sir Ryon Persaud the most respectful and a very kind person thank you for your tutorials that gave me an ideas in my characters and also all the members here are good and very kind. To make it possible hoping that you answer my questions in this forum haha I'll promise if I'm done I'll uploaded here as fast as I can.

Thank you and have a good one to all members here in this forum more power :D Love you all

From here in the Philippines "Magandang Umaga sa inyong lahat at maraming salamat" (Good Morning to all of you and thank you) "Mabuhay" :D :D 

HI, I guess?

Hey people, Jon here. I've been discovering mugen almost 6 years ago, but just recently I've been starting on creating, thanks to Ryon's tutorials and a bit of patience, I got the basics i needed. So yeah, hope to get along with y'all, cheers:meme1:

kater15 is here! ;D

Hi people, I'm kater15, I think some of you know me from Mugen Archive, I live in the city of Belém do Pará, northern region of Brazil and I try to get more knowledge of this world called Mugen and also share.

Hi ppl! I'm Lord Platanos.

Hello every one.

It's me, the talking banana, Lord Platanos.

The name is about Lineage 2, a Raid Boss from the volcanic area near Aden Castle: Lord Palatanos.

I'm pleased to meet you and i hope do many uploads and updates for chars.

For now, i'm sponsoring Nayu Mizuhara; Ohgaki's char. So do not be surprised if you see the same character edited once and once again under my signature.

I will try to make her accepted in the SNK world of KOF with some luck; this because she has a unique particularity that no other fighter has,  and Nayu is the sunset of young Shojo-Fighters of her age (you know), because we will no longer find on current fightin game's roster of girls 10 or 12 years old, the limit would be 14 years and above, with the appearance of a minor of primary grade.

Anyway. I'm working for two original chars too, but it would take some time, because... i'm busy and i'm drawing them before convert to sprites.

But, no worries. I wanna edit some SNK chars too.

Thanks for your time.

Uhmmn...Hi?

Oh,so you´re here already

Well then,hi there,glad you could  join here today

I´m the new guy here,my name is KFM and i decided to join here to help this community grow stronger and better

I promise i´ll do my best to try to help this community

Thanks

Writed by

- KFM <3

Uhmmn...Hi?

Oh,so you´re here already

Well then,hi there,glad you could  join here today

I´m the new guy here,my name is KFM and i decided to join here to help this community grow stronger and better

I promise i´ll do my best to try to help this community

Thanks

Writed by

- KFM <3

hello i'm thebuddyadrian

ive been on this site for a few days but i feel like i should at least introduce myself.

Hello, i'm thebuddyadrian and I'm a fan of MUGEN and a beginner MUGEN creator.

I don't really have a lot of creations as of right now but one WIP im very excited about is my Timmy Turner. He's a character that has NO good versions in MUGEN but im sure alot of people will be happy to seem him get in. If you want to see my other stuff, check out these links

sites.google.com/site/tbamugen

YouTube: 

www.youtube.com/user/thebuddyadrian