Marge Simpson released and others updated by Warner

SSBKing65✯

Anyone know what exactly has been updated and if older english patches will work? A lot of Warner's stuff has been highly edited over the years so it'd be interesting to know if his updates are any better than some of the edits that have been made. Plus spanish voices for these characters is pretty much impossible for me to deal with...it's really too bad Warner doesn't release alt english sound patches, these voices are just too iconic for me to deal with in another language. Guess we wait now for someone to make some sound patches...

On 9/15/2017 at 12:18 PM, Rowdy Roddy Pipesmoker said:

Anyone know what exactly has been updated and if older english patches will work? A lot of Warner's stuff has been highly edited over the years so it'd be interesting to know if his updates are any better than some of the edits that have been made. Plus spanish voices for these characters is pretty much impossible for me to deal with...it's really too bad Warner doesn't release alt english sound patches, these voices are just too iconic for me to deal with in another language. Guess we wait now for someone to make some sound patches...

Pizzasause is currently making an English soundpack for Peter.

Also, I have made Bender's English soundpack!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w15dlp26122yo4z/bendereng.snd

On 9/15/2017 at 12:18 PM, Rowdy Roddy Pipesmoker said:

Pizzasause is currently making an English soundpack for Peter.

Also, I have made Bender's English soundpack!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w15dlp26122yo4z/bendereng.snd

• 2 months later...