Gideon Graves by CamChao released

Basara-kun

Well, here he is. My first MUGEN character: The 7th Evil Ex. The G-Man. The Asshole. Gideon Gordon Graves.
I actually feel like I finished him up too soon... like, there could be more I need to do. I already implemented every single attack he has in the Scott Pilgrim game, including the attack he does when you come near him while he's lying down. Eh...

Anyway, don't expect a lot from him because this is only my first character, and he doesn't even have that many attacks in the Scott Pilgrim game.

Known issues:
-When the intro is skipped while the background is black, the background stays black for a couple seconds.
-When the intro is skipped, the background sound isn't stopped. (But it still fades out at the end of its duration, because that's part of the sound itself)

I'll most likely update him with these issues fixed if I learn how to fix them. And with better AI if I learn more about that as well.

Changelist:
V 1.01
-Removed the "camerapos" from one of the states, so there shouldn't be an error about it in MUGEN 1.0.
-Cropped the portrait and moved the bigger version to 9000, 2 so it displays at the victory screen. The 9000, 1 portrait still doesn't fit the frame perfectly because the original sprite isn't "tall" enough.

Thanks to Basara Travers for bringing the camerapos MUGEN 1.0 error to my attention.

Included in the download is a readme with credits and a (very tiny) movelist.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/dhah1cx6wdupew0/MUGEN+Gideon+Graves.zip

Original thread: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/gideon-graves-released-181137.0.html

5 hours ago, Basara-kun said:

I was about to say the same, but I just limited to post the release instead :meme1:

Also, I came back, and I'm working again on my SPvTW chars, take a look to my WIP thread BTW

I remember seeing you were working on Envy and Lynette while i was doing all 7 evil exes