The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

A person

@Infinite Kyo

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."It's a little habit of mine. I can't stand not being prepared in certain situations. It all started when I forgot to bring toilet paper into the restroom when I was a toddler..."

The man in black hesitates for a moment and starts having flashbacks of that experience. Though he still looks calm, it sent chills down his spine.

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."...and that's why I always bring a bit of everything when traveling. Well, sometimes this heavy load does give me back pain. I usually take it off in combat. But it's better to have too much than to not have enough right?"

7 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

@Infinite Kyo

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."It's a little habit of mine. I can't stand not being prepared in certain situations. This all started when I forgot to bring toilet paper into the restroom when I was a toddler..."

The man in black hesitates for a moment and starts having flashbacks of that experience. Though he still looks calm, it sent chills down his spine.

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."...and that's why I always bring a bit of everything when traveling. Well, sometimes this heavy load does give me back pain. I usually take it off in combat. But it's better to have too much than to not have enough right?"

(oh my god I'm dead)

11 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

The mecha maid continues further into the forest before spotting the trio of Kirimuri, Kiryu and Morrigan. She stops herself in front of the trio.

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"Additional targets found. Greetings, I have come to offer assistance."

{Kiryu looks at the mecha maid with a confused face}

2x2e0nP.png-huh where the hell did you come from.....and what do you mean by offer assistance?

{Morrigan laughs under her breath at Kiryu in shock}

ct8Q5Qi.png-my word that was quite an entrance I suppose she wants to help us out she doesn't seem hostile

{Kiryu tries to grasp the situation. although he was still quite cautious of the mecha maid}

94fu1He.png-well we kinda need help right now if she can get us out of this forest then I'm more than glad to accept her assistance if it gets me the hell outta this place

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."An android dressed as a cute maid came all the way here to accompany us? Nice... Can you give me a nice back massage when we get to your place? I'd love to get one. The left part of my shoulder and back kinda hurts... I want to know how a mecha's hands feels like. In fact, I'll give you the honor to be the first one to massage my back. Hehe..."

@Darkflare @Infinite Kyo

7 minutes ago, Infinite Kyo said:

{Kiryu looks at the mecha maid with a confused face}

2x2e0nP.png-huh where the hell did you come from.....and what do you mean by offer assistance?

{Morrigan laughs under her breath at Kiryu in shock}

ct8Q5Qi.png-my word that was quite an entrance I suppose she wants to help us out she doesn't seem hostile

{Kiryu tries to grasp the situation. although he was still quite cautious of the mecha maid}

94fu1He.png-well we kinda need help right now if she can get us out of this forest then I'm more than glad to accept her assistance if it gets me the hell outta this place

"I understand your concerns, but I assure you I mean no harm."

6 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."An android dressed as a cute maid came all the way here to accompany us? Nice... Can you give me a nice back massage when we get to your place? I'd love to get one. The left part of my shoulder and back kinda hurts... I want to know how a mecha's hands feels like. In fact, I'll give you the honor to be the first one to massage my back. Hehe..."

@Darkflare @Infinite Kyo

"Certainly. I have been programmed with a variety of massage techniques. I must warn that you may experience sone discomfort at the beginning though."

4 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Little did everybody know that Tommy was hanging on behind Mech Hisui the whole time.

tommy.png

(quietly so that nobody can hear him) ...those are some nice panties...

The mecha maid proceeded to create a barrier to forcefully push Tommy off of her.

@Darkflare @NijikakuFan61

{Morrigan stares at Tommy with a curious grin}

30x7A8n.png-oh my it seems you have it seems there was another one.....and he is kinda cute

b3XLvPT.png-well......that was certainly unexpected and this really isn't the time for that Morrigan

ct8Q5Qi.png-what I was only saying that he was cute

94fu1He.png-so I take it he's one of your friends?

{Kiryu asks Hisui with a curious look on his face}

Hisui proceeds to do another head count of the current group.

"If my calculations are correct, there are still a few others remaining. I can take you to the exit and towards the path to Candor City. But I must return to search for the remaining still lost in the forest."

Melina

3Lp2ucC.png

???: Oh yes, where are my manners? I do remember my name. Well, good sir Lightflare, I am...

E8oJCk8.png

The Two-Faced Killing Doll
Melina
The Sixth Princess of the Bariura Empire, Melina was trained by the Emperor to be an assassin since her childhood. Her aptitude was high and she ended up liking the arts of assassination, becoming a professional. Even though she wasn't sent in the front lines too much, Melina was appointed as an intelligence squad member, easily taking the lead. Because of that, she has a high understanding on how to deceive and trick others. When the God Army invaded the world and attacked Bariura, Melina betrayed her family and left her home to destruction with her uncle. However, even though she was strong, the soldiers of the gods still managed to kill her but not without a slaughtering battle... or at least, that is what happened. If that is the case, then how come she is alive? Who ressurrected her and for what reason?
Species: Human
Element: Darkness
System: Brave Frontier
Class: Assassin
Weapons: Knives
Universe: Brave Frontier

JRDJdAH.png

Melina: I will take your offer then, if it does not bother you. I suppose there are more people lost in the woods, so we might regroup with then. It will be easier for everyone that way.

It was another successful play. As an intelligent member, she was used to do this and play the innocent girl. However, this time, she had some doubts about how long she could keep playing as the "small, innocent girl" because Lightflare was strong. Making an enemy of him would be a grave mistake.

B6v914L.png

Melina: (I'm glad that this worked. This facade won't last long, but I musn't make of him my enemy. Even if I am faster, I have doubts he won't be able to defeat me in a fight.)

Just now, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy facepalmed himself.

tommy.png

Oh... sorry ma'am... I must not've been thinking straight...

Kirimuri approaches Tommy and puts his hand on the latter's shoulder.

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."Not everybody thinks straight all the time. Just remember this... being weird is completely normal. Being normal IS weird. We humans have this tendency to commit stupid things...It is thanks to our stupidities that mankind has progressed...Wait a second. You don't seem like you come from Earth."

2 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

Kirimuri approaches Tommy and puts his hand on the latter's shoulder.

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."Not everybody thinks straight all the time. Just remember this... being weird is completely normal. Being normal IS weird. We humans have this tendency to commit stupid things...It is thanks to our stupidities that mankind has progressed...Wait a second. You don't seem like you come from Earth."

tommy.png

Welp... it's not like you're the 7000th person to tell me that... yeah, I'm actually an alien...

Tommy crossed his arms.

tommy.png

Last of my kind, actually...

@Agni Blackheart

18 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Melina

3Lp2ucC.png

???: Oh yes, where are my manners? I do remember my name. Well, good sir Lightflare, I am...

Reveal hidden contents

E8oJCk8.png

The Two-Faced Killing Doll
Melina
The Sixth Princess of the Bariura Empire, Melina was trained by the Emperor to be an assassin since her childhood. Her aptitude was high and she ended up liking the arts of assassination, becoming a professional. Even though she wasn't sent in the front lines too much, Melina was appointed as an intelligence squad member, easily taking the lead. Because of that, she has a high understanding on how to deceive and trick others. When the God Army invaded the world and attacked Bariura, Melina betrayed her family and left her home to destruction with her uncle. However, even though she was strong, the soldiers of the gods still managed to kill her but not without a slaughtering battle... or at least, that is what happened. If that is the case, then how come she is alive? Who ressurrected her and for what reason?
Species: Human
Element: Darkness
System: Brave Frontier
Class: Assassin
Weapons: Knives
Universe: Brave Frontier

JRDJdAH.png

Melina: I will take your offer then, if it does not bother you. I suppose there are more people lost in the woods, so we might regroup with then. It will be easier for everyone that way.

It was another successful play. As an intelligent member, she was used to do this and play the innocent girl. However, this time, she had some doubts about how long she could keep playing as the "small, innocent girl" because Lightflare was strong. Making an enemy of him would be a grave mistake.

B6v914L.png

Melina: (I'm glad that this worked. This facade won't last long, but I musn't make of him my enemy. Even if I am faster, I have doubts he won't be able to defeat me in a fight.)

street_fighter_v__ryu_by_jiggeh-d9pjsf3.

LightFlare smiled and nodded his head...

Good. Nice to meet you, Melina. I will grab a few things and accompany you. I'm well adept at sensing others, be they human or otherwise. I can guide threw the forest and help you find your friend. Follow me...

With that, LightFlare leads the way. Unaware that his senses have failed him...and that the real threat may be right under his nose...

2 hours ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

tommy.png

Welp... it's not like you're the 7000th person to tell me that... yeah, I'm actually an alien...

Tommy crossed his arms.

tommy.png

Last of my kind, actually...

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."My condolences. My species is also at the brink of extinction, at least in the epoch where I live in. I'll give more details when we get back to Candor. Right now we should probably move back. I still need that back massage."

2 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."My condolences. My species is also at the brink of extinction, at least until the epoch where I live in. I'll give more details when we get back to Candor. Right now we should probably move back. I still need that back massage."

tommy.png

...you know I can just give you a back massage, right?

1 minute ago, DuckMannnn said:

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."My condolences. My species is also at the brink of extinction, at least until the epoch where I live in. I'll give more details when we get back to Candor. Right now we should probably move back. I still need that back massage."

{Morrigan started to float in the air and looked down at Tommy and Kirimuri}

30x7A8n.png-oh my that must be terrible you sure are have a unique personality and personally I find it intriguing

94fu1He.png-well he certainly is unique although I have met similar people.....although they weren't aliens

1 minute ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

tommy.png

...you know I can just give you a back massage, right?

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."...Nah. Thanks for the offer anyways. That android maid said she will demonstrate her massaging skills."

4 minutes ago, Infinite Kyo said:

{Morrigan started to float in the air and looked down at Tommy and Kirimuri}

30x7A8n.png-oh my that must be terrible you sure are have a unique personality and personally I find it intriguing

94fu1He.png-well he certainly is unique although I have met similar people.....although they weren't aliens

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."Well, shall we head to Candor?"

1 hour ago, DuckMannnn said:

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."...Based on my personal experience, I think I'll have to politely refuse your kind offer. No offense though. Just a precaution."

J6EtSJK.png-I think we should get moving to Candor first instead of worrying about back massages

MNTKW1f.png-I have to agree I'm getting rather sick of this forest to be honest