A person

The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

1,908 posts in this topic

(Byakuya waits, sitting while tapping the ground constantly with his weapons)

 vC8nCC0.png&key=7776836f9f0f1eab27bc4b4c

Byakuya: (Hmm, sounds like the battle is starting to heat up. I hope they at least get close enough for me to attack)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Offense Team

 

 

3a0f57033f.png

Emilia: (So the enemy has deduced our location without forewarning...is this your work, Penelope?)

 

On 2/8/2018 at 5:17 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

FtqdIqW.jpg

 

LightFlare looks at Hugh, Rokurou and Emilia. He cuts his eyes and motions his head toward the rear and suddenly dashes towards the left entrance in the rear...

Emilia sent a sharp glare at him and shook her head, instead diverting her route towards the right flank, expecting the others to divide into their flanks. She gestured for them to execute the plan despite the enemy seemingly being aware of their locations, scanning the field for any signs of a prepared defensive maneuver or members in hiding. If the ranged support performed their duties properly, they could quickly seize the maid during the distraction and escape with a swift victory.

 

5e43e116b7.png

Emilia: (Agni, Ludger, do not let me down...)

 



Tracking Emilia's Movement:

 

c4663662ee.jpg

 

 

Defense Team

 

Penelope did as she was told, and remained near the pod. However, she picked up on the approach of Lightflare.

 

22af84c536.png

Penelope: (Aww, why so soon?! Guess I better get ready...)

 

She closed her eyes, focusing on the individual sources throughout the arena. She didn't need to place a barrier just yet, but the time was approaching quickly. If she was too early, then it was going to be destroyed quickly, and if she did it too late, then they would be protected as well. She hoped her teammates would move to hold them off before they could get within range. She flipped her sword in anticipation, pointing the wooden blade down at the ground.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arena Trial 001

 

Soon, both Pods gave them warnings about the movements from the other team.

 

Pods: Alert: targets entering in area. Proposal: commence immediate attack with shooting.

Tb6SS8l.png

5T: Request on halt! Our focus is safeguarding the maid, not getting kills!

VnEwAQQ.png

13P: Tch, they're getting closer and closer! What should we do?

JUZWKZU.png

5T: Hold your positions for now. Incessant shooting will only waste energy and leave us rendered. Let them make the move and we'll counter based on what they do.

T8tpTDg.png

13P: I don't like this idea that much, but if you say so...

 

13P and 5T held their positions, awaiting any arrival coming from the opposite team. Meanwhile, Rokurou got out of his hiding spot and looked at Emilia and LightFlare. He wanted to follow the warrior's idea, but their leader's glare gave him another thought.

 

6S3do8s.png

Rokurou: That look on her face seemingly isn't cool. Maybe I should stick to the plan and-

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: Rokurou, a moment.

E6elngd.png

Rokurou: So you had an idea. What's on your mind?

Agni: Who's your target once again?

nFkzGV7.png

Rokurou: It's Hinamori. Yours is 5T, right?

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: Right. If their only attack was that one, then I imagine...

qc3eNLB.png

Rokurou: ...?

zzvLMum.png

Agni: I have an idea to open them. Once I do that, you advance.

k5Bkywr.png

Rokurou: Alright.

 

Agni dashed towards the watchtower in the middle and once reached it, he quickly climbed the stairs with small hops while Rokurou stood on his position, waiting for the idea to be executed. Once Agni reached the top, he could get a view of the Defense's flank from above. He also knew this left him open to be seen, but the tower had its strategical use. and so, he attacked, in order to let the defense open up a bit.

 

BGM: After Burner -∞ Climax Mix- (Bayonetta)

 

jM4oAr2.png

Agni: I hope you enjoy the rocket rain, Defense. Spread Disaster!

 

Aiming at the flank's middle, Agni took out his rocket launcher and shot 8 missiles. The missiles were innacurate and scrambled through their destinations. But his goal wasn't mainly to hit someone: the sudden attack would leave them exposed or at least worried about being hit, switching their focus to the incoming bombard.

 

qc3eNLB.png

Rokurou: Whoa...

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: *looks at Rokurou and nods*

cRr3ES4.png

Rokurou: Time to rush in!

 

Rokurou kept moving while following Emilia, unsure if his target would be there or not. However, he felt as if it was a good idea not not be the first one to land a hit, much to his dismay.

 

VnEwAQQ.png

13P: What the- incoming rockets!

9Q6YLNy.png

5T: From where did they come from?! Wait...

InbXdWX.png

13P: Pod, shoot them!!

Bv002BQ.png

5T: Damn it...!! Pod!!

 

Under they commands, the Pods began shooting the missiles. However, because there was a bit of Agni's dark magic on them, they were sturdier than common rockets. Still, they tried to block them, without success.

 

System Information

Agni's Bullet Gauge: 2/10

4P5tjYJ.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

intrigued_by_duckmann18-dbvzxxe.png

Kirimuri: Well, see you guys later!

 

Kirimuri drops a smoke bomb in the middle of the map, near the middle wall of the Defense team. The blast radius was just enough so that Agni can scout the Defense team's base without getting his view obstructed.

 

He becomes invisible then proceeds to sneak quietlg in the Defense team's base from the right flank of the map.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/02/2018 at 9:17 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

FtqdIqW.jpg

 

LightFlare looks at Hugh, Rokurou and Emilia. He cuts his eyes and motions his head toward the rear and suddenly dashes towards the left entrance in the rear...

 

Music: Stand on Earth

 

Offense Team

 

Np0M7cz.png

Hugh: (This entire thing reeks...I'll stay a bit behind and analyze this better...)

 

    He follows LightFlare, but at his own pace. Meanwhile, Hina waits for the right timing to dodge one of the missiles with a roll, landing near the pod.

 

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: (Alright, they used one of their cards.) Left Entrance, hold your ground, the enemy is heading towards you. 5T, Kirimuri is heading this way while being invisible. When he gets close enough, I'll point at his direction so that you can shoot him. Emilia might also be heading for this direction.

u0t4woQ.png

Leaf: Alright, you want me to hold her back, right?

9btLX1W.png

Hinamori: Only if she attacks. I'm sure someone like her is being wary of something. Let's first take advantage of our surprise factor and deal with Kirimuri when he approaches.

 

   Since Hinamori had to dodge Agni's missile, her communication with spirits is interrupted until the next turn.

 

Left Entrance Team

 

0WtHd0h.png

Ryuko: Here they come...Guess it's time for your Valiant Knight to shine.

xXrp8fL.png

Joyce: (Agni is up there...but it's not a good idea to focus him first when there's a freight train coming at us. If they try anything from the distance, I'm sure Penelope would act.) Alright then. Going to be needing your support.

 

    Before starting her chant, Joyce fired a different type of fireball, one that flew over the L-shaped wall and landed on the ground, spreading fire all over the floor.

 

hm6Gb0j.png

Ryuko: (I see, this will force them to do a longer jump, giving me a chance to snipe one of them.)

 

    Ryuko prepares for their next move.

 

2A0YCf5.png

Etomo: We have to do this carefully...Or else we'll get squashed again...The floor is on fire and that wall is just the obstacle they need to hit anyone that jumps over it...

 

    Ludger then, pulls out his pocket watch.

 

gdcsWpg.png

Ludger: I have the feeling that if we resort to long ranged attacks again, Penelope might act and her barrier will end up delaying our advance...So the only alternative is being faster than her...In that case...

 

Music: Corpse Shell Release

 

TxrgO45.png

Ludger: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

 

09Q6rTK.gif

    Since the Chromatus transformation doesn't require a chant, Ludger managed to transform faster than Joyce.

 

agsLlXb.png

Etomo: Whoa!

UmUxnId.png

Ludger: Let's go!

 

        Ludger jumps in the air, using his Dark Projection move to quickly warp to Joyce and Ryuko's position and attacking from above them.

 

rHKfIeX.png

Ryuko: Watch out!

 

      Seeing Ludger vanishing and guessing Joyce was the target, she managed to push her away in time.

 

phSafE0.png

Joyce: (Urgh...I musn't lose focus...)

TiQQeAJ.png

Ryuko: Okay, time out! What the...

UmUxnId.png

Ludger: (I don't have time to waste!)

 

    He went after Joyce, not wanting to waste the chance to eliminate her while she was chanting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Defense Team

 

The rain of rockets from above had thrown Penelope off. Her original idea was to create a barrier to block them out and allow her and her teammates to laugh as they tried unsuccessfully to penetrate it, but now she had to save as many people as she could from an explosive surprise.

 

7acebe8269.png

Penelope: Sorry guys, but I gotta do this right now!

 

Penelope sent her sword into the ground summoning a barrier around herself that would protect her, those around her, and the maid from the onslaught of blasts around them, though it was clear that the damage was taking its toll on her.

 

85227e81f4.png

Penelope: How are rockets even allowed?!

 



Tracking Penelope's Barrier

 

edabc25e5f.png

 

Offense Team

 

c6398064ef.png

Emilia: (Thank you, Agni! I shall not squander this chance!)

 

However, the recklessness of his action gave her cause to worry about the future if they were to all work together. But that was a bridge to be crossed later. She proceeded to advance further into the flank, glancing around as she did so to avoid falling into a trap.

 

5e43e116b7.png

Emilia: Their defenses have been penetrated! Now, tear down that barrier and retrieve the maid!

 

She was aware of the risk involved in issuing commands during the heat of battle, but she was ready to engage any challenge that may approach her.

 



Tracking Emilia's Movement

 

1f368e42bc.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

The battle is in full swing. The defense team makes the first move but are quickly countered by the lighting fast Etomo. Agni shows of his agility as he finds a camping spot with a birds eye view of the arena. He sends a volley of missiles towards the defense...much to Darkflares' displeasure. Meanwhile, in the center a major standoff begins as the fighters begin to show their true colors. Ludger...decides its time to go all out and beat Joyce to the punch. But before they collide, Joyce sends an attack that blocks LightFlare from easily advancing to her position...

 

ryusf3end3.gif

(That attack created a small firey gap. I could cross it but I'll be open...that is...if i were to jump...maybe I'll just...)

 

14 hours ago, A person said:

7acebe8269.png

Penelope: Sorry guys, but I gotta do this right now!

 

Before LightFlare could advance toward the middle he looked to right and could see the smoke clear from the missle attack. Penelope was still standing but she was visibly shaken from the last attack. LightFlare could also see 5T, 13P and Byakuya. Now that he had visual confirmation he was able to distinguish the 2 robots apart and had pinpointed Byakuya as well. LightFlare looked straight across...

 

14 hours ago, A person said:

5e43e116b7.png

Emilia: Their defenses have been penetrated! Now, tear down that barrier and retrieve the maid!

 

She was aware of the risk involved in issuing commands during the heat of battle, but she was ready to engage any challenge that may approach her.

 

 

ryusf3end3.gif

(Emilia...she's taking the right side...just like she said...then ill take the left...it's now or never...)

 

01_mod06t.jpg

Hugh...I know you may not trust me...but i need your help. I'm going to do a move that may leave me open to an attack. But if it's successful...it will turn the tide and possibly seal the victory for us. Please cover me...

 

@Mister Fael

 

LightFlare does a short dash into the left entrance...and prepares for his signature move...)

 

01_mod02t.jpg

No holding back....

 

Spoiler

 

LightFlare unleashes his LightFlare Cannon. He aims it directly at Penelope. His intent is if it connects, and breaks through, he will continue the attack in order to strike Penelope the moment the barrier breaks. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now