A person

The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

1,904 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

 

29U7aJW.jpg

"Scramble your teams. The main purpose of this drill is to get you familiar with each other. Pairing up with someone you're already familiar with completely defeats the purpose of that. You won't always get the choice of pairing up with whoever you want to be with, so now's a good time to learn something from the ones you know nothing about."

 

xhQ6QbH.png

Joyce: Ah...Had a feeling he would say that...

HSHmzKU.png

Hinamori: Scrambling huh?

 

   Suddenly, Yui raises her arm.

 

u0t4woQ.png

Yui: Sensei, Hugh is resistant to his own element...what do we do about this?

Kb1vlS9.png

Joyce: About that, I have a solution. Hugh, come over here for a second.

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: Okay?

PpHzi6p.png

Joyce: Close your eyes now.

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: Done.

3SMgRA3.png

Joyce: Now just stay quiet for a bit...

Eozp3qb.png

Hinamori: (That is...)

 

    Joyce's right palm starts glowing with energy, then, said energy spreads to the tip of her fingers.

 

3SMgRA3.png

Joyce: HA!!!

 

    Then, she strikes Hugh in the stomach.

 

bAizny6.png

Hugh: ARGH!!! WHAT THE...

3SMgRA3.png

Joyce: Just a few more seconds...done!

 

     She removes her palm, Hugh kneels over, holding the area which got hit.

 

gpOH6Ve.png

Yui: Hugh!

Vj00Mae.png

Ryuko: What did you do to him?

i4o7qMC.png

Joyce: He'll be fine, I just used a technique that sealed his ability to use his element. It's only teached to members of the military. We like to call it "Magic Handcuffs", but the actual name is "Spectral Flow Seal".

9AvvcTX.png

Hinamori: I see. I've heard of it before.

GSlKZum.png

Hugh: Are you crazy? Do you expect me to not use my eletricity?

xhQ6QbH.png

Joyce: On the bright side, you can still use enhancement magic. You should be glad I didn't choose to seal ALL of your magic. Seriously, you have an unfair advantage if the eletricity of this place doesn't paralyze you.

Np0M7cz.png

Hugh: Urgh...Fine...I guess you have a point...

esZ8KLG.png

Joyce: Now then...back to the issue of scrambling teams...

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: Send Hugh to the other team, I'm still quite a recent member of Yui's group, so I haven't got used to her moves yet.

Q91WISs.png

Joyce: I see...You have no objections, right Hugie?

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: ...None...

Gb0wKus.png

Yui: Bye Hugie! Do your best to bring victory to the other team.

r6jic5S.png

Hugh: Don't root for me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Darkflare said:

29U7aJW.jpg

"Scramble your teams. The main purpose of this drill is to get you familiar with each other. Pairing up with someone you're already familiar with completely defeats the purpose of that. You won't always get the choice of pairing up with whoever you want to be with, so now's a good time to learn something from the ones you know nothing about."

 

2xZlwJX.jpg

Understood. Who are the attackers and who are the defenders?

 

4 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

xhQ6QbH.png

Joyce: On the bright side, you can still use enhancement magic. You should be glad I didn't choose to seal ALL of your magic. Seriously, you have an unfair advantage if the eletricity of this place doesn't paralyze you.

 

ryusf3end3.gif

(That would apply to me as well...interesting..)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

2xZlwJX.jpg

Understood. Who are the attackers and who are the defenders?

GSj1BsV.jpg

"Finish scrambling the teams first. I'll flip a coin or something for that. You'll be taking turns, it's not like you're going to only attack or defend."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Darkflare said:

GSj1BsV.jpg

"Finish scrambling the teams first. I'll flip a coin or something for that. You'll be taking turns, it's not like you're going to only attack or defend."

 

2xZlwJX.jpg

Gotcha. Scramble like eggs and get going...

 

8 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

Gb0wKus.png

Yui: Bye Hugie! Do your best to bring victory to the other team.

r6jic5S.png

Hugh: Don't root for me!

 

2xZlwJX.jpg

Ok. So Team 1 is Hugh, Ludger, Etomo, Kiri, Penelope, Emilia and Myself. I think we got this in the bag. Don't you agree, "tough guy." 

 

LightFlare holds his fist out to Hugh in hopes he bumps fists with him...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

2xZlwJX.jpg

Ok. So Team 1 is Hugh, Ludger, Etomo, Kiri, Penelope, Emilia and Myself. I think we got this in the bag. Don't you agree, "tough guy." 

 

LightFlare holds his fist out to Hugh in hopes he bumps fists with him...

 

bDAWZz9.png

Hugh: Y-Yeah...I guess...

 

   Hugh returns the fist bump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

 

bDAWZz9.png

Hugh: Y-Yeah...I guess...

 

   Hugh returns the fist bump.

 

2xZlwJX.jpg

Heh...good. I hear you're quite fast. That speed of yours may be an asset. Kiri, your smoke skills will definitely be a valuable asset. @DuckMannnn

Maybe now is a good time to discuss our skill sets...

 

FtqdIqW.jpg

I'm a martial artist. I'm skillled at close combat but i have a variety of ranged attacks as well.  I'm not extremely fast but i get the job done in that department as well. How bout the rest of you?

 

@DuckMannnn @A person @Mister Fael

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

2xZlwJX.jpg

Heh...good. I hear you're quite fast. That speed of yours may be an asset. Kiri, your smoke skills will definitely be a valuable asset. @DuckMannnn

Maybe now is a good time to discuss our skill sets...

 

FtqdIqW.jpg

I'm a martial artist. I'm skillled at close combat but i have a variety of ranged attacks as well.  I'm not extremely fast but i get the job done in that department as well. How bout the rest of you?

 

@DuckMannnn @A person @Mister Fael

 

Emilia gestured towards Penelope, who nodded and proceeded to split off from the team and move towards the other one. Afterwards, Emilia proceeded to speak up.

 

3a0f57033f.png

Emilia: I am fairly skilled in swordplay and have a grasp of the arcane arts as well, mostly with offensive abilities. I do not consider myself awfully fast, but I do have considerable speed with my weapon. However, I feel as though using any kind of weapon would be...unfavorable. Will we not injure each other if we are to do so, even if one strike is all that is necessary? 

 

As Penelope was making her way to the other team, she proceeded to wave at them and shouted.

 

becc5996f2.png

Penelope: Yoooooo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

2xZlwJX.jpg

Heh...good. I hear you're quite fast. That speed of yours may be an asset. Kiri, your smoke skills will definitely be a valuable asset. @DuckMannnn

Maybe now is a good time to discuss our skill sets...

 

FtqdIqW.jpg

I'm a martial artist. I'm skillled at close combat but i have a variety of ranged attacks as well.  I'm not extremely fast but i get the job done in that department as well. How bout the rest of you?

 

normal_by_duckmann18-dburz7k.png

Kirimuri: Alright... Some of you have already known this, but I control smoke. I can use it for many situations, including disappearing into thin air, forcing people to sleep by making them inhale it or just burn and explode the hell out of them. I wield a staff and 2 batons, which is designed to conduct smoke. And, I also have a revolver in my pocket, just in case. Whenever you need someone to bait the enemies or just sneak behind them and make a nice swing at their heads, call me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agni Artwaltz, Anna Ametrine, 5T, 13P and Rokurou Rangetsu

Location: The Warrior's Hangout - Underground Arena

 

ZQQNKvT.gif

Anna: Since I cannot fight, I shall be a spectator too. Good luck to you all.

 

BGM: Victimize (Melty Blood: Act Cadenza)

 

Il7T2Ke.png

Rokurou: Heh, finally! The moment I've been waiting for!
Iy4tZks.png

13P: You said the words, Rokurou! Now, how shall we split up? I guess me and 5T can-

JUZWKZU.png

5T: I'm not staying on the same team as you. Neither on yours, Agni.

zzvLMum.png

Agni: Fine by me.

T8tpTDg.png

13P: Then it's me and Agni on one team while you two on the other.

0P5JawQ.png

Rokurou: Alright then! Let's head on Team 1, 5T.

gWVvHZT.png

Agni: We're Team 2 then, 13P. I'll make sure to not disappoint.

3Yb6VDX.png

13P: Me too. Let's send those guys packing!

cRr3ES4.png

Rokurou: You talk big, scraphead! I'll have a lot of fun dismantling you whole!

Iy4tZks.png

13P: Just don't complain if your bones are broken in the end of this!

vZuxZhB.png

5T: ... This sort of thing, unnecessary as it is, will prove something to me. Whether we're ready or not to take on this whole war setting.

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: W-Wait, this is just an exercise. Is there any need to take it so seriously?

WYIYmuh.png

5T: Make your own conclusion. I don't intend to hold back on this, even though it's just a test. Especially because of what we're actually testing here.

 

He gave a glance to Darkflare (@Darkflare) and walked to his position. His sight was directed at Agni, who still looked confused on why 5T was taking the exercise so seriously.

 

JUZWKZU.png

5T: I'll follow my own battle protocol, but I'll follow any order you issue in this exercise, since you're the leader. (@LightFlare_Da_Realest)

qc3eNLB.png

Rokurou: So he's already determined as the leader, huh?

fZE60Hw.png

5T: He's obviously the most competent. Surely you or Kirimuri (@DuckMannnn) aren't interested on the position.

k1q6rHk.png

Rokurou: You got that right.

7iCdopA.png

5T: Also, as much as I don't have much of... experience, I think Hinamori (@Mister Fael) could actually lead the other one.

VnEwAQQ.png

13P: Eh? How did you get to such conclusion?

fZE60Hw.png

5T: She seems rather ready in situations, with her mind definitely prepared.

T8tpTDg.png

13P: I thought you would say that Agni could lead-

Tb6SS8l.png

5T: A frail, indecisive heart can't hold a team right.

1CjflBL.png

Agni: F-Frail? Indecisive?

Bv002BQ.png

5T: Kindness and mercy aren't always fit in battle. If you don't acknowledge the need to kill underneath, you're just running away. Unless, of course, you can prove me wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, A person said:

Emilia gestured towards Penelope, who nodded and proceeded to split off from the team and move towards the other one. Afterwards, Emilia proceeded to speak up.

 

3a0f57033f.png

Emilia: I am fairly skilled in swordplay and have a grasp of the arcane arts as well, mostly with offensive abilities. I do not consider myself awfully fast, but I do have considerable speed with my weapon. However, I feel as though using any kind of weapon would be...unfavorable. Will we not injure each other if we are to do so, even if one strike is all that is necessary? 

 

As Penelope was making her way to the other team, she proceeded to wave at them and shouted.

 

becc5996f2.png

Penelope: Yoooooo!

 

2xZlwJX.jpg

Excellent. You obviously have leadership qualities as well. Which makes you decisive in battle. Good qualities indeed. (Looks like Penelope is on the other team now however...)

 

2 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

 

normal_by_duckmann18-dburz7k.png

Kirimuri: Alright... Some of you have already known this, but I control smoke. I can use it for many situations, including disappearing into thin air, forcing people to sleep by making them inhale it or just burn and explode the hell out of them. I wield a staff and 2 batons, which is designed to conduct smoke. And, I also have a revolver in my pocket, just in case. Whenever you need someone to bait the enemies or just sneak behind them and make a nice swing at their heads, call me.

 

2xZlwJX.jpg

You impressed me with your match with Melina...looking forward to fighting along side you.

 

2 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

JUZWKZU.png

5T: I'll follow my own battle protocol, but I'll follow any order you issue in this exercise, since you're the leader.

 

2xZlwJX.jpg

I appreciate the vote of confidence. If anyone has leadership qualities it's most definitely you. You seem to have a calculative and militant mindset. 

 

FtqdIqW.jpg

Alright! Team one: Hugh, Ludger, Etomo, Emilia, Kirimuru, Agni, Rokurou and myself!

 

LightFlare walks over to Rokurou and stands toe to toe with him...

 

2xZlwJX.jpg

I have high expectations for you "warrior". Behind your lighthearted attitude, lies a very fierce competitor. I sensed it the moment you walked into the room. If we get through this whole ordeal alive...

 

A slight grin formed on LightFlare's face as he spoke to the lighthearted samurai...

 

ryusf3end3.gif

...I'd like to face you one on one. That's if you're interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, A person said:

 

becc5996f2.png

Penelope: Yoooooo!

 

RS8tb2E.pngf4XrCZS.png

Yui and Ryuko: HIIIIIII!!!!

i4o7qMC.png

Joyce: Seems like you're going to have a rough time Hina.

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: I know Yui takes things serious when she wants to...Not sure about Ryuko and Penelope though.

xhQ6QbH.png

Joyce: (Maybe I should help them with "cover fire.")

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: Alright then, time to review what we each of us can do. I specialize in long range magic attack of different elements. Currently I have Darkness, Earth and Water. I can only use two at a time and switching between them takes a while, so for the defensive round, I'll be using Earth and Darkness, while in the offensive round, I'll be using Darkness and Water. I also have a short sword, but I'm not really keen on using it.

2NKNNzg.png

Yui: My turn! I primaly use a spear, but since we're just trainning, I guess I'll go with my wooden sword. I'm also adept at wind magic, though, I'm not as skilled as my brother and Saika, I guess I can still get things done.

i4o7qMC.png

Joyce: I specialize in fire magic, though I can also do well up close, specially when I use my Super Mode: Valiant Knight.

3uLSyrv.png

Yui: You have Super Mode Joy? Cool!

xhQ6QbH.png

Joyce: Though unlike most Super Modes from Ancestor Mages, I have to use an incantation, so it's better for me to stay in the rear with Hina until I get that charged up.

u0t4woQ.png

Yui: Oh... (I heard that my family can also do that...Since I have the Holy Sword, maybe I can do it too...)

t3MjmSc.png

Yui: (No...it's still too early for me...I get exausted pretty quickly when I use Light Magic after all.)

C6Ir59s.png

Ryuko: I punch and kick stuff. Plain and simple.

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: The usual brute force then huh?

W3RRG7C.jpg

Ryuko: Yep! If you saw my fight with the Doc, you would be really awed.

E4H0yXT.jpg

Ryuko: Even though this is just a drill, I won't show any mercy!

 

 

2 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

FtqdIqW.jpg

I'm a martial artist. I'm skillled at close combat but i have a variety of ranged attacks as well.  I'm not extremely fast but i get the job done in that department as well. How bout the rest of you?

 

JzUCwFB.gif

Etomo: My speciality are charged an rapid-fire punches. I can also go fast but only in short bursts, so I combine that with my charged punches in order to surprise enemies who relies too much on range. I do have another ability...but it's better to show it in battle, I'll warn you guys when I'm about to use it.

IiFn52w.jpgEQwIxtb.pngvMX3f21.jpg 

Ludger: I specialize in three types of weapons: Swords, Sledgehammer and Guns. I can quickly switching between them to match the situation, each weapon having different artes for me to use.

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: Light already knows what I do. Cept now I don't have my long range tools thanks to the seal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ATFW2x0.jpg

"These teams are acceptable. Get into position. First team on defense, second team on offense. You can plan all you want as you go, not that it matters as no combat plan ever survives actual combat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

JzUCwFB.gif

Etomo: My speciality are charged an rapid-fire punches. I can also go fast but only in short bursts, so I combine that with my charged punches in order to surprise enemies who relies too much on range. I do have another ability...but it's better to show it in battle, I'll warn you guys when I'm about to use it.

 

2xZlwJX.jpg

Impressive. I've seen many styles and yours sounds a lot like Rindoukan Karate. I'm sure you'll do well.

 

7 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

IiFn52w.jpgEQwIxtb.pngvMX3f21.jpg 

Ludger: I specialize in three types of weapons: Swords, Sledgehammer and Guns. I can quickly switching between them to match the situation, each weapon having different artes for me to use.

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: Light already knows what I do. Cept now I don't have my long range tools thanks to the seal.

 

2xZlwJX.jpg

That's some versitilty, Ludger. Leathal too. And Hughs speed will come in handy soon enough...

 

5 hours ago, Darkflare said:

ATFW2x0.jpg

"These teams are acceptable. Get into position. First team on defense, second team on offense. You can plan all you want as you go, not that it matters as no combat plan ever survives actual combat.

 

2xZlwJX.jpg

The teams seem a bit unbalanced. Team 1 has 8 members...team 2 has 5. Byakuya..looks like you're on team 2. But they still need 2 more. Or we loose one. If Kyo and the others show up that would even things out...

 

@Sinjik @Infinite Kyo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agni Artwaltz, 5T, 13P, Rokurou Rangetsu, Lucina and Anna Ametrine

Location: The Warrior's Hangout - Underground Arena

 

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: Seems the formation has changed. 5T, switch with me.

WYIYmuh.png

5T: Fine, if that's how he wants.

 

After switching places, the teams were already formed. 13P gave 5T a pat on the shoulder while smiling.

 

Iy4tZks.png

13P: We ended up stuck with each other, huh?

fZE60Hw.png

5T: I wasn't planning this, though I need to check our synchronization. In any case, what I said to LightFlare extends to you five. Aside from my own actions, I'll follow your orders diligently. (@Mister Fael, @A person)

13P: Same to me. But all in all, let's just enjoy the match.

NJCCa9h.png

Rokurou: You said it! Speaking of matches...

 

Rokurou was about to ask Light when he came to request a sparring himself. Once hearing that, Rokurou grinned.

 

cRr3ES4.png

Rokurou: Oho, I was thinking on asking you the same thing. I want to see how strong those fists of yours actually are. I've heard you're pretty damn tough, and fighting guys like you is what I need to become the best swordsman. (@LightFlare_Da_Realest)

zzvLMum.png

AgnI: (Seems they decided on it already. It makes me a little glad, since I won't be the substitute.)

T8tpTDg.png

13P: Alright then, seems like we need to run a review on our abilities, since not many people know how we fight.

 

BGM: Assailant (Melty Blood: Act Cadenza)

 

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: This bracelet in my hand is my weapon, the Arsenal. Through it I can call upon guns to help me and attack. I can use magic through my Paradigms. In short, I'm pretty much balanced, though I cover long range better than close.

InbXdWX.png

13P: Like some of us here, I use my fists and kicks to fight, with my Pod covering long range. I don't make much use of it though, so I won't shoot a lot. However, don't expect me to back off from close combat. I'm ready to deliver very strong blows, even though I don't have any sorta magical schtick.

JUZWKZU.png

5T: Unlike 13P, I use a sword as my weapon. I can fight physically too, but I tend to attack on the distance with my Pod. I may have a lack of power, but my speed makes it up for it. That's all you need to know about me.

lOz3WYO.png

Rokurou: I fight with my trusty dual blades. The third one here has an specific use, but I'll leave that as a surprise. I'll use all the artes from the Rangetsu style to defeat you, so be ready for nice, fierce brawl against me.

Agni: That's for our ability rundown, I guess. Someone else needs to do it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Agni Blackheart said:

cRr3ES4.png

Rokurou: Oho, I was thinking on asking you the same thing. I want to see how strong those fists of yours actually are. I've heard you're pretty damn tough, and fighting guys like you is what I need to become the best swordsman.

 

ryusf3end3.gif

Same here. To be the best you have to beat the best. Good luck in the arena...

 

LightFlare stretches his arm out to shake hands with Rokurou. He does not however do it in the typical manner. He instead forms his hand as if he wanted to arm wrestle Rokurou....possibly to "gauge" him in some manner...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Agni Artwaltz, 5T, 13P, Rokurou Rangetsu, Lucina and Anna Ametrine

Location: The Warrior's Hangout - Underground Arena

 

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: Seems the formation has changed. 5T, switch with me.

WYIYmuh.png

5T: Fine, if that's how he wants.

 

After switching places, the teams were already formed. 13P gave 5T a pat on the shoulder while smiling.

 

Iy4tZks.png

13P: We ended up stuck with each other, huh?

fZE60Hw.png

5T: I wasn't planning this, though I need to check our synchronization. In any case, what I said to LightFlare extends to you five. Aside from my own actions, I'll follow your orders diligently. (@Mister Fael, @A person)

13P: Same to me. But all in all, let's just enjoy the match.

c6398064ef.png

Emilia: I concur. This shall be a most enjoyable battle!

 

3 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

NJCCa9h.png

Rokurou: You said it! Speaking of matches...

 

Rokurou was about to ask Light when he came to request a sparring himself. Once hearing that, Rokurou grinned.

 

cRr3ES4.png

Rokurou: Oho, I was thinking on asking you the same thing. I want to see how strong those fists of yours actually are. I've heard you're pretty damn tough, and fighting guys like you is what I need to become the best swordsman. (@LightFlare_Da_Realest)

zzvLMum.png

AgnI: (Seems they decided on it already. It makes me a little glad, since I won't be the substitute.)

T8tpTDg.png

13P: Alright then, seems like we need to run a review on our abilities, since not many people know how we fight.

 

BGM: Assailant (Melty Blood: Act Cadenza)

 

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: This bracelet in my hand is my weapon, the Arsenal. Through it I can call upon guns to help me and attack. I can use magic through my Paradigms. In short, I'm pretty much balanced, though I cover long range better than close.

InbXdWX.png

13P: Like some of us here, I use my fists and kicks to fight, with my Pod covering long range. I don't make much use of it though, so I won't shoot a lot. However, don't expect me to back off from close combat. I'm ready to deliver very strong blows, even though I don't have any sorta magical schtick.

JUZWKZU.png

5T: Unlike 13P, I use a sword as my weapon. I can fight physically too, but I tend to attack on the distance with my Pod. I may have a lack of power, but my speed makes it up for it. That's all you need to know about me.

lOz3WYO.png

Rokurou: I fight with my trusty dual blades. The third one here has an specific use, but I'll leave that as a surprise. I'll use all the artes from the Rangetsu style to defeat you, so be ready for nice, fierce brawl against me.

Agni: That's for our ability rundown, I guess. Someone else needs to do it?

ba59a14183.png

Emilia: We had already given a brief description of our abilities before you three arrived, but I suppose it would not hurt to go over them once again. I am a user of swordplay, and happen to have a grasp of the arcane arts, mostly of the offensive type. I am capable of attacking both up close and at a distance, but I prefer close combat as that is where I excel the most, though I would not call myself the best nor the fastest sword user.

 

10 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

RS8tb2E.pngf4XrCZS.png

Yui and Ryuko: HIIIIIII!!!!

i4o7qMC.png

Joyce: Seems like you're going to have a rough time Hina.

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: I know Yui takes things serious when she wants to...Not sure about Ryuko and Penelope though.

xhQ6QbH.png

Joyce: (Maybe I should help them with "cover fire.")

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: Alright then, time to review what we each of us can do. I specialize in long range magic attack of different elements. Currently I have Darkness, Earth and Water. I can only use two at a time and switching between them takes a while, so for the defensive round, I'll be using Earth and Darkness, while in the offensive round, I'll be using Darkness and Water. I also have a short sword, but I'm not really keen on using it.

2NKNNzg.png

Yui: My turn! I primaly use a spear, but since we're just trainning, I guess I'll go with my wooden sword. I'm also adept at wind magic, though, I'm not as skilled as my brother and Saika, I guess I can still get things done.

i4o7qMC.png

Joyce: I specialize in fire magic, though I can also do well up close, specially when I use my Super Mode: Valiant Knight.

3uLSyrv.png

Yui: You have Super Mode Joy? Cool!

xhQ6QbH.png

Joyce: Though unlike most Super Modes from Ancestor Mages, I have to use an incantation, so it's better for me to stay in the rear with Hina until I get that charged up.

u0t4woQ.png

Yui: Oh... (I heard that my family can also do that...Since I have the Holy Sword, maybe I can do it too...)

t3MjmSc.png

Yui: (No...it's still too early for me...I get exausted pretty quickly when I use Light Magic after all.)

C6Ir59s.png

Ryuko: I punch and kick stuff. Plain and simple.

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: The usual brute force then huh?

W3RRG7C.jpg

Ryuko: Yep! If you saw my fight with the Doc, you would be really awed.

E4H0yXT.jpg

Ryuko: Even though this is just a drill, I won't show any mercy!

f944f4d3bc.png

Penelope: My turn! I fight with a huge sword up close and use magic at a distance, though I'm really good with protection and stuff, so don't hesitate to come to me if you want a shield or something because that's what I'm best at! I'm ready to get in there and show them just how awesome I...no...WE are!

 

9 hours ago, Darkflare said:

ATFW2x0.jpg

"These teams are acceptable. Get into position. First team on defense, second team on offense. You can plan all you want as you go, not that it matters as no combat plan ever survives actual combat.

becc5996f2.png

Penelope: Let's go, go, goooo! 

 

She started to make her way to the northern side of the arena. She was ready for this, especially since she would be able to kill two birds with one stone if they happened to win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While the teams are still forming, Kirimuri is busy coming up with a strategy.

 

closed_eyes_by_duckmann18-dburz82.png

Kirimuri: (What if... while the attackers are approaching our area, we sneak in one or two people from the flanks to their own area and then proceed to backstab them? Maybe we can even transport the Mech-Hisui to their own place without them noticing, so that they will waste a few dozens of seconds in order to find the hostage...? Some say that the safest place to store your treasures is in the depths of the enemy's territory. But the plan remains risky, since we'll lack personnel in the defense.)

 

normal_by_duckmann18-dburz7k.png

Kirimuri: Hmm... We need to discuss our plans ASAP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

While the teams are still forming, Kirimuri is busy coming up with a strategy.

 

closed_eyes_by_duckmann18-dburz82.png

Kirimuri: (What if... while the attackers are approaching our area, we sneak in one or two people from the flanks to their own area and then proceed to backstab them? Maybe we can even transport the Mech-Hisui to their own place without them noticing, so that they will waste a few dozens of seconds in order to find the hostage...? Some say that the safest place to store your treasures is in the depths of the enemy's territory. But the plan remains risky, since we'll lack personnel in the defense.)

 

normal_by_duckmann18-dburz7k.png

Kirimuri: Hmm... We need to discuss our plans ASAP.

 

FtqdIqW.jpg

Just defend the mech. If time runs out and we are in possession of the mech, we win. Let's get into position.

 

LightFlare stands in front of the south end ready to go..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, A person said:

f944f4d3bc.png

Penelope: My turn! I fight with a huge sword up close and use magic at a distance, though I'm really good with protection and stuff, so don't hesitate to come to me if you want a shield or something because that's what I'm best at! I'm ready to get in there and show them just how awesome I...no...WE are!

 

22 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

 

InbXdWX.png

13P: Like some of us here, I use my fists and kicks to fight, with my Pod covering long range. I don't make much use of it though, so I won't shoot a lot. However, don't expect me to back off from close combat. I'm ready to deliver very strong blows, even though I don't have any sorta magical schtick.

JUZWKZU.png

5T: Unlike 13P, I use a sword as my weapon. I can fight physically too, but I tend to attack on the distance with my Pod. I may have a lack of power, but my speed makes it up for it. That's all you need to know about me.

 

20 hours ago, Sinjik said:

h8iHSbQ.png&key=7a9815401bee12ecebcde6ec

Byakuya: Well some of you know the basic of my abilities, I use my webs as traps to make an opening for an attack.

 

9btLX1W.png

Hinamori: Alright then, we'll be counting on you.

 

Team 2 - Offense

 

Music: Waiting for the hardships ahead 

 

19 hours ago, A person said:

becc5996f2.png

Penelope: Let's go, go, goooo! 

 

She started to make her way to the northern side of the arena. She was ready for this, especially since she would be able to kill two birds with one stone if they happened to win.

 

300?cb=20110511102836

 

       As they headed to their position, Joyce kept studied the map one more time, knowing for sure it wouldn't be avaliable once the actual drill started. Hinamori used elemental switch to Darkness and Water like she said she would, Yui summoned her wooden sword.

 

Q91WISs.png

Joyce: So the entrance on the left is larger...The risk of hitting the hostage with stray shots would be higher unless...

ou4aMw59Qye5lb2bwuQw1w.png

Joyce: She's on that part.

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: Then maybe for now, we'll send three close-combatants and one ranged to the left flank, and the rest to the right side. It's the closest to that point...

xhQ6QbH.png

Joyce: No, that place would be too heavily guarded for just one close-ranged fighter. To even out, it will be two on both flanks.

Eozp3qb.png

Hinamori: I see...Then let's make it like this: You, Ryuko, Penelope and 13P will go through the left side.

ufxVb1h.png

Joyce: Wait, are you sure we want Ryuko and Penelope together?

9btLX1W.png

Hinamori: That's right. I'm sure we'll be traveling with them for the rest of this journey, so now is the best time as ever to learn how to handle them.

i4o7qMC.png

Joyce: I see your point...very well, let's see how this goes.

f4XF5Sm.png

Hinamori: Alright, so right flank will be: Me, Yui, Byakuya and 5T.

u0t4woQ.png

Yui: Wait...Are you sure you want to fight together with him?

VrgQim2.png

Hinamori: No matter what you feel for another member of your team...

xhQ6QbH.png

Joyce: As long as you're on the same group with the same objective, you have to cooperate...or else, everything falls apart.

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: So you know that rule too.

phSafE0.png

Joyce: Yes...I know it very well...

htmVvZm.png

Joyce: (The Commander was one of those that enforced this rule to use.)

zSbq01N.png

Ryuko: What kind of rule is that?

xhQ6QbH.png

Joyce: It's a rule that prevents people for going in a pointless squabble in the middle of an important task, things like rivalry should be settled outside the battlefield. You understand that?

375BhNL.png

Ryuko: ...

xhQ6QbH.png

Joyce: Was I clear, Ryuko Oggy!

zSbq01N.png

Ryuko: Alright...I get it...

3SMgRA3.png

Joyce: You cleary don't get it. What would happen if your grudge against someone would get in the way of a mission?

375BhNL.png

Ryuko: Take care of it and head back to battle of course.

3SMgRA3.png

Joyce: And what makes you think it is that simple? Do you think you can solve anything in the blink of an eye? Would you really deny your friend of a help because you detest someone?

djrxUZJ.png

Ryuko: !!!

3SMgRA3.png

Joyce: The Ancestors Families didn't liberate an entire city in one day...and they didn't do it alone, they had to make an alliance with other families and throw away the vow to stay hidden from the public, even if they were reluctant about it. They WORKED together in order to bring a brighter future because it is the right thing to do. Heck, I'm sure even the Knights of the Forsaken had to do some teamwork to protect the slums. I heard they absolutely refused to be intimidated. They didn't gave in to fear and worked together for a cause they believe in, as a group.

Vj00Mae.png

Ryuko: ...But...

3SMgRA3.png

Joyce: I'll say it again: It doesn't matter what you feel for another member of your team. As long as you're on the same group with the same objective, you have to cooperate...or else, everything falls apart. Hinamori understands that and is willing to work with Byakuya even though she aparently doesn't trust him. Can I expect the same from you in the future?

jttu4rG.png

Ryuko: ...yes...

xhQ6QbH.png

Joyce: That was too low! Show some confidence!

HAvISap.png

Ryuko: Alright...fine then...Even though I hate that coward LightFlare, I'm willing to work with him when we go to the slums...There! Are you happy now?

PpHzi6p.png

Joyce: Super! Now then...Does someone have any suggestions for the attack plan or are we good to go? 

 

Team 1 - Defense

 

5 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

 

normal_by_duckmann18-dburz7k.png

Kirimuri: Hmm... We need to discuss our plans ASAP.

 

6ncpLIT.png

Ludger: Oh, that's right.

6IBULG1.png

Etomo: I'm willing to go on frontline duty.

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: Same here...Oh yeah guys, I have one thing to reveal about Yui.

3JI3PE6.png

Etomo: What is it?

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: *looks both sides* She's still not that great of a sword fighter. So if we get someone to close-in on her who is better skilled, it's a sure victory if you can overpower her. Ludger won't work since she already saw him fight.

1YPjR5B.png

Ludger: Then that means...

MXDe4PL.png

Etomo: Either Rokurou, Emilia or Agni. And since this is best out of three matches, well...I guess we can say we say she'll be the easiest to take down if we send different people.

Np0M7cz.png

Hugh: However, don't take too long...She's crazy strong when she belts out Caleaf II, and she'll certainly use it to repel you away and regroup. Anyway, what were you going to say Kiri-

 

20 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

FtqdIqW.jpg

Just defend the mech. If time runs out and we are in possession of the mech, we win. Let's get into position.

 

LightFlare stands in front of the south end ready to go..

 

ZUKGNDC.png

Hugh: Now that was a quick dissmiss.

ynT3KDr.png

Etomo: Well...

LfUQpNb.png

Ludger: ...He certainly seems confident...

znjrFv4.png

Hugh: In that case, let's not have a plan.

6ncpLIT.png

Ludger: Eh?

chABGw5.png

Hugh: Once he starts seeing things falling apart, then he'll cosiderate having a plan by the next round. Let's go!

lZtFsfC.png

Ludger: (So in a sense...The same thing that happened to me and Hugh.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

FtqdIqW.jpg

Just defend the mech. If time runs out and we are in possession of the mech, we win. Let's get into position.

 

bothered_by_duckmann18-dburz85.png

Kirimuri: So- ...Alright. No plans then.

 

normal_by_duckmann18-dburz7k.png

Kirimuri: Pure improvisions I suppose? In that case? I might detach myself from the team during the round SHOULD I find an opening in their team, in order to exploit it. In the meantime, I'll be hiding in a corner while invisible and probably put a nice smack on an attacker's head if they pass by. Then flee real quick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now