A person

The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

1,714 posts in this topic

 

Backat the Hangout, news of the explosion reaches the media. It's quickly ruled as another terrorists attack...

01_mod01.jpg

More propaganda...we've gotta clear our names and get to the bottom of this. Better get some rest. We gotta another long day tomorrow...

 

LightFlare closes his eyes and drifts to sleep. A little earlier in the Slums, the Hazmat Team finished gathering the goo from the remains of the beast. They load the remains of the creature into the large truck and take it back to the labs as the Knight's Headquarters. With everything done, Shadow Wolf contacts Ocelot. Shortly after, he contacts his good friend...

7e066f7d3c830280dfbe92dd7d82ee80--bounty

How's it going? You gonna cover me for the night? I've had a long day...

 

135799711530.jpg

 

Don't tell me the might "Shadow Wolf" is getting "sweepy"?! Lol! Sure I'll take it from here. You headed back to Headquarters?

7e066f7d3c830280dfbe92dd7d82ee80--bounty

No. I'll be at my "old spot". I don't wanna stray to far from the immediate area. I've already contacted Ocelot to let him know. 

135799711530.jpg

Well then I guess it's all settled. Try and get some rest old man...

7e066f7d3c830280dfbe92dd7d82ee80--bounty

Heh...YOU try and STAY ALIVE...

 

With that, Shadow Wolf hikes across the rooftops to his "second home" in the Slums. His "comrade" takes his place and patrols the area along with the other guards and Knights. The night is suddenly quiet as the heroes and their enemies prepare for the days ahead...

135799711530.jpg

But tomorrow is another day...and this story has only begun....

 

THE DAY ENDS...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Faint rays of light begins to enter Kirimuri's room. His phone's alarm rings. He reaches out to his phone and turns the alarm off.

stare_by_duckmann18-dbnd31z.png

Kirimuri: Ugh...

 

Kirimuri gets out of his bed and gazes out the window. It was fairly gloomy and dark outside. He looked at Kiryu who was still sleeping in a comfortable manner. He checks his phone's clock, which indicates 7 AM. He dresses himself up and proceeds to leave the room.

 

In the hallway, Kirimuri notices a Mech-Hisui who was vacuuming the floor. He says hello to her before entering the lobby.

 

The lobby was pretty quiet, in a calming way. The reception counter was still empty. Another Mech-Hisui is seen cleaning the doors. The man proceeds to sit on a sofa and turn on the TV.

 

Sports Commentator: "...Marshall crosses the ball to Adebayo, who dribbles past 2 defenders... The ball is passed to De La Croix, who attempts to do a header... AND HE SCORES! GOOOAAAAAL! IT'S AN EXCELLENT TEAMWORK MADE BY THE DILLIONS!"

 

relaxed_by_duckmann18-dbshon0.png

Kirimuri: Football... haven't touched it for a while. Maybe I should find a football and play with it during my free time...

 

He continues watching the game between the Pompas and the Dillions. While he was spectating the game however, his belly started growing.

 

struggle_by_duckmann18-dbshomv.png

Kirimuri: Hmm... I haven't eaten much yesterday since arriving here.

 

He asks a nearby Mech-Hisui.

 

content_by_duckmann18-dbshonl.png

Kirimuri: Excuse me... Does this facility provide free breakfast?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bluna Walter Mansion

 

"Hey Yui, it's time to wake up."

 

t3MjmSc.png

Yui: Mmmm...Mom...just more five minutes...

 

"Eh? I'm not your mother..."

 

Gb0wKus.png

Yui: Then call me later...Zzzzzzzz...

 

"Yui...Get up...right now..."

 

Gb0wKus.png

Yui: Zzzzzzzz...

tYXHecq.png

Hinamori: I don't want to scream at her...but at the same time I want to wake her up in the most rude way possible...

6AsM9Yr.png

Daiane: Oh? You're up early! Morning. Is she a heavy sleeper?

HSHmzKU.png

Hinamori: From the looks of it...yeah...

vfj0TC1.png

Daiane: It's the same for my sister...She won't wake up no matter how much I shake her up...

f4XF5Sm.png

Hinamori: Maybe we should just wait out...

e2gwxPJ.png

Daiane: Don't worry, I have a solution...Hey Dean, give me those...

 

   A drowsy Dean enters the room carrying a frying pan and a ladle.

 

PqfQV0G.png

Dean: Here...

RdQuFQW.png

Daiane: Thank you...Now then, cover up your ears.

PF3yZYJ.png

Hinamori: !!!

 

   Hinamori does exactly that while Dean flees the room. Daiane then lifts up her "weapons".

 

QNZeY8j.png

Daiane: On my right hand holds the sturdy pan! On my left hand holds the mighty ladle! With their powers combined, I'll bring down the hammer of punishiment! Resound! Bluna Walter's Secret Move! WAKE UP THE DEAD!!! 

xiYtfY7.png

Yui: WAH!!!

 

Track: A Cheerful Bandit

 

   Startled by the sudden loud noise, she fell off the bed, then immidietaly got back up in a fighting stance.

 

moTwYjq.png

Yui: What! Who! What! Where?

 

  Daiane throws her "weapons" at the door, then greets Yui with a smile.

 

RdQuFQW.png

Daiane: Good Morning!

2NKNNzg.png

Yui: Oh! Morning everyone...

AcHWPs1.png

Hinamori: Were you having a nice dream?

sdlxk4H.png

Yui: Hmmm...I guess it was a good one...I think I saw Mommy on it too...

VLFFwGb.png

Hinamori:  Well then, let's head downstairs. Breakfast is waiting!

u0t4woQ.png

Yui: I have this odd feeling I made someone upset...

 

Warriors Hangout

 

   All of a sudden, Ryuko stands on the bed with her arms lifted up.

 

f4XrCZS.png

Ryuko: RAWR!!! ANGRY CROW TAKES FLIGHT!

2A0YCf5.png

Etomo: Urgh...Morning for you too...

gFSSdD6.png

Ryuko: Whoa! Not a morning person?

jVekFcV.png

Etomo: No...I just rather wake up like a normal person.

o7G4fqs.png

Ryuko: Hehehe...

SGyxZ6T.png

Etomo: Don't you dare...

f4XrCZS.png

Ryuko: PHOENIX FLIES TO THE MOON!!!

 

   Ryuko jumps at Etomo's bed, but ends up hitting her head in the ceiling and falling in the ground, missing her mark.

 

3JI3PE6.png

Etomo: Good to know some things never change...

TiQQeAJ.png

Ryuko: Owchie owch...

 

Verve - Elysia Inn

 

   As Yomi woke up, she saw Jude writting some notes in a paper.

 

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: Got some inspiring theory doc?

Ct98Mm1.png

Jude: Well...I'm trying to...

9Lk3Xsd.png

Yomi: I see...Good luck with that...Anyway, are you ready for this day to suck? Because I'm sure am.

vHMTbp7.png

Jude: Don't be so pessimistic.

16642ng.png

Yomi: We'll surely fight a monster along the way. I'm an assassin. I was trained to kill people. Fighting monsters is kind of a hassle to me since all of my "Sure-Kill" tactics doesn't work on them, so don't expect much of a contribution to me other than a sneaky hit.

9qeDMnt.png

Jude: I'll keep that in mind. Anyway, now that you're up, let's meet with the others.

UW5OFdj.png

Yomi: Might as well...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

He asks a nearby Mech-Hisui.

 

content_by_duckmann18-dbshonl.png

Kirimuri: Excuse me... Does this facility provide free breakfast?

ATFW2x0.jpg

"Allow me to answer that. It's only free to those that are part of my group."

 

Flare approached Kirimuri.

 

ATFW2x0.jpg

"Given the circumstances and hoq we all have a big battle ahead of us, I'll be granting some of these priviledges. When you're done wandering around head to the upper floors for your breakfast. And while you're at it, start thinking about who you want to be grouped with. I plan to have two teams."

 

VERVE INN

 

Mycale began to struggle to force herself awake and get out of the bed. Despite having woken up multiple times early in the past, she still hasn't figured out how to actually be a morning person. Even so, she proceeded to prepare herself for the day nonetheless.

 

Mycale_zps34bb36ab.png&key=dda4a2d08aed7

"The others should be waking up soon. Hopefully, I have not made an error in judgement as my escort."

 

SHRIKE SAFEHOUSE

 

ana-comic-2.jpg&key=8df2244a70ea167ed424

 

Once the light of day made itself known, Shrike wasted no time in inspecting her gear. Everything seemed to check out. She checked her ammo, special darts filled with a lethal poison. It only took a few doses of it to drop anyone. And another set that would have the complete opposite effect healing their targets instead of hurting them. Once she confirmed that everything was in place, she proceeded to exit her safehouse and head toward the Warrior's Hangout.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the morning sunlight shines into Kyo and Morrigan's room. Kyo sits up still half asleep and lets out a big yawn he then turns to see Morrigan sitting on her bed deep in thought.

3RIIAom.png

-Damn you're awake......did you even go to sleep? im still half dead here....what time is it?

As Kyo grabs his jacket off from the front of the bed and puts it on Morrigan stops her train of thought and begins to answer

hkEesm4.png

-I woke up maybe half an hour ago, i was just thinking about something....... can i ask you a question?

Hw4tmMw.png

-well yeah i guess what is it?

Morrigan gave a somewhat heartwarming smile and got up from her bed her wings came back. and she started floating in the air in a position similar to sitting in a chair.

bdTe5JZ.png

-I......may have taken some of your energy while you were sleeping and i peeked into your mind through your dreams.....who was that red haired man he looked furious

Kyo gave her a puzzled look and laughed under his breath, then thought to himself

x9ZmTkF.gif

-(This chick.....looked in my mind? ugh so thats why i felt half dead when i woke up).....thats Iori Yagami he has been trying to "kill" me for a while now something about our families blood and past and stuff, these days i think he just does it for fun really

bdTe5JZ.png

-He had quite a vengeful stare in his eyes, he seemed interesting......anyway shall we go meet with everyone? i think i heard some people downstairs a couple of minutes ago 

As Kyo and Morrigan move into the hallway they bump straight into Kiryu, Morrigans chest bouncing off Kiryu's in the collision.

wkhogI9.png

-Oh my Mr Kiryu you should watch where you are going also your chest is so firm.

6jP6bJk.png

-(This woman...good grief).....well rest assured ill watch where im going from now on so it seems like you too slept well?

Hw4tmMw.png

-Yeah for the most part....except for Morrigan waking me up!

bdTe5JZ.png

-What? i just wanted to have some fu-

Kiryu interrupted Morrigan mid sentence abruptly 

HIbCEUo.png

-Look lets just go and get something to eat...im starving 

They both agreed and made their way down the hallway To get their much deserved breakfast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Warrior's Hangout - Byakuya

h8iHSbQ.png&key=7a9815401bee12ecebcde6ec

Byakuya: Heh, morning already. I must have fell asleep pretty fast, I can't really remember what I was doing last night. 

(As Byakuya stretches his arms, he gets up to peek outside his room)

h8iHSbQ.png&key=7a9815401bee12ecebcde6ec

Byakuya: Well, it's pretty quiet, despite some voices. I guess it's safe to walk around a bit.

(Byakuya starts to walk in the hallway)

Elysia Inn - Seth

HjIiNA8.png&key=88476725f05834347bccddab

Seth: Surprisingly, I managed to get some sleep. Usually at night I would be wide awake, mostly due to my client asking me to assassinate someone.

A3FKZZy.png&key=5e0f725215adeab85627d81d

Seth: ....I still feel a bit sleepy, but I should be able to get through it.

Candor

WdmeOQx.png&key=925f248c0453d5fe15708d1e

Chaos: This should be a good time to make some progress. Now, let's see who would know...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LightFlare awakens to the sound of the early morning news. The story is a recap on the events of the night before. The Martial Law had been downgraded to an early curfew. The people of the slums had been allowed to come out, but they would have have o be in by a certain time. This was scheduled to go on until the Knights of the Forsaken declared it was safe again. Nothing about the beast is mentioned...

01_mod01.jpg

Same ol' same...better get started on my morning workout.

 

LightFlare does a couple hundred push-ups on each hand. He opens the small closet and uses the clothes rack to do some pull-ups. He used the shower to freshing up and gets dressed. He notices a familiar voice outside his room in the hall...

 

5 hours ago, Darkflare said:

ATFW2x0.jpg

"Given the circumstances and hoq we all have a big battle ahead of us, I'll be granting some of these priviledges. When you're done wandering around head to the upper floors for your breakfast. And while you're at it, start thinking about who you want to be grouped with. I plan to have two teams."

01_mod01t.jpg

Did someone say breakfast? Darkflare. How are you this morning? Any headway on a plan of attack?

 

LightFlare opens the door and sees his old friend Darkflare making his rounds...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

01_mod01t.jpg

Did someone say breakfast? Darkflare. How are you this morning? Any headway on a plan of attack?

 

LightFlare opens the door and sees his old friend Darkflare making his rounds...

GSj1BsV.jpg

"Unfortunately no. The only thing I've figured out is that they have the numbers to immediately swarm to an area if they suspect trouble. Perhaps that could be used to our advantage, but there is another matter we have to take care of first."

 

29U7aJW.jpg

"I do know how to take care of it. For now, just go eat something. And think about who you want to be grouped up with. I want 2 teams."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Darkflare said:

GSj1BsV.jpg

"Unfortunately no. The only thing I've figured out is that they have the numbers to immediately swarm to an area if they suspect trouble. Perhaps that could be used to our advantage, but there is another matter we have to take care of first."

 

29U7aJW.jpg

"I do know how to take care of it. For now, just go eat something. And think about who you want to be grouped up with. I want 2 teams."

01_mod01t.jpg

Roger that. I'll see you in a bit...

 

LightFlare follows Kirimuru to the upper floor. He catches up to Kiri to say hello...

01_mod01t.jpg

How you making out Kiri? Sleep good?

 

@DuckMannnn

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Darkflare said:

ATFW2x0.jpg

"Given the circumstances and how we all have a big battle ahead of us, I'll be granting some of these priviledges. When you're done wandering around head to the upper floors for your breakfast. And while you're at it, start thinking about who you want to be grouped with. I plan to have two teams."

 

normal_by_duckmann18-dbshon4.png

Kirimuri: I appreciate it. Can't wait to fill my belly...

 

10 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

LightFlare follows Kirimuru to the upper floor. He catches up to Kiri to say hello...

01_mod01t.jpg

How you making out Kiri? Sleep good?

 

relaxed_by_duckmann18-dbshon0.png

Kirimuri: Good morning. I slept well like a log, I guess. I'm heading upstairs to eat breakfast, want to tag along?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

 

normal_by_duckmann18-dbshon4.png

Kirimuri: I appreciate it. Can't wait to fill my belly...

 

 

relaxed_by_duckmann18-dbshon0.png

Kirimuri: Good morning. I slept well like a log, I guess. I'm heading upstairs to eat breakfast, want to tag along?

01_mod01t.jpg

Sure....

 

LightFlare walks along side Kirimuru...

 

01_mod01t.jpg

So many changes has happened in a short amount of time. At least I'm still in my home world. But you and the others... well...it must be pretty rough right now. How you holding up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

01_mod01t.jpg

So many changes has happened in a short amount of time. At least I'm still in my home world. But you and the others... well...it must be pretty rough right now. How you holding up?

 

relaxed_by_duckmann18-dbshon0.png

Kirimuri: Hmm... My head is still on my body after getting violently attacked by a psychotic nun and a rebellious little girl with knives. I guess it's not too... different from where I come from at least. Been living on the edge since a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

 

relaxed_by_duckmann18-dbshon0.png

Kirimuri: Hmm... My head is still on my body after getting violently attacked by a psychotic nun and a rebellious little girl with knives. I guess it's not too... different from where I come from at least. Been living on the edge since a while.

01_mod01t.jpg

Same here. Although I fight to make a living. At least nowadays. As an orphan, I fought to survive. Judging by what you just said and your..."aura", I'd say you can relate to that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agni Artwaltz, Anna Ametrine and Rokurou Rangetsu

Location: Warrior's Hangout - Room 3

 

BGM: Vox maternae (Puella Magi Madoka Magica Portable)

 

The light from the sun came through the windows. It woke Agni and Anna up.

 

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: Hngh... good morning...

JKXzrZQ.gif

Anna: Good morning... you sound a little drowsy...

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: Isn't that how we always sound on the morning...? I think I didn't want to wake up...

U3q0AiV.gif

Anna: Me neither... but I guess we should not return to sleep...

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: Yeah... c'mon, let's go and greet the others...

 

Then, as their senses finally began to function normally, they managed to hear a loud noise near them. When they looked, it was Rokurou, snoring loudly.

 

0P5JawQ.png

Rokurou: *snore*

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: Wow, that's loud for a snore.

CZnZndK.gif

Anna: Hehe... he is sleeping like a baby.

zzvLMum.png

Agni: Probably because he drank a lot in the last night and now he's like this. Alright, I'm gonna wake him up.

 

He went quietly and began to shake Rokurou. The swordsman woke up, drowsy just like them.

 

wFwaZjK.png

Rokurou: Eh... what... is it time...

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: Yeah, it's morning. Now c'mon, we should get going.

VFDoAD3.png

Rokurou: Give me... just 5 minutes...

Agni: Nope. Hurry and get up already.

ZQQNKvT.gif

Anna: I shall be leaving to help with the breakfast. If you excuse me.

2X2EaxT.png

Rokurou: Good luck... with that...

ekXitMm.png

Agni: ... Rokurou, if you don't wake up, I'm cancelling the fight. That includes me and the guy I talked about.

cRr3ES4.png

Rokurou: *gets up* Alright, alright, you convinced me. I'll go prepare myself with breakfast, so you do too.

 

Rokurou is the first to leave the room. He wouldn't miss the chance to go into a fight.

 

mQHWFu1.gif

Anna: Agni, lying to him like tht was not nice.

zzvLMum.png

Agni: At least he got up. C'mon, let's go after him.

 

5T and 13P

Location: Warrior's Hangout - Room 4

 

BGM: Peaceful Sleep (NieR: Automata)

 

After a while, 13P finally "woke up", seeing 5T already up and waiting for him.

 

WYIYmuh.png

5T: Finally, you're active.

VnEwAQQ.png

13P: Can't you just say "awake" like most people do?

vZuxZhB.png

5T: We aren't that human, don't go mistaking where you belong. Remember, we're tools for them, not friends or comrades.

13P: Harsh and blunt even after waking up... have your energy fully recharged?

7iCdopA.png

5T: Why are you so worried about me?

T8tpTDg.png

13P: Well, if we're tools of humans, we're comrades of androids, right?

JUZWKZU.png

5T: I... suppose that makes sense.

Iy4tZks.png

13P: Then, let's do our best on another day, 5T.

Tb6SS8l.png

5T: I can't follow you sometimes... once you're worried about me, in the other you're all happy as if nothing's going on. Were your programming this bad?

3Yb6VDX.png

13P: It's just that I think differently of you. While you're busy lamenting facts, I want to revert them. You said we're only tools of humans, but I don't think they look at us exactly like tools.

WYIYmuh.png

5T: ...

T8tpTDg.png

13P: Well, I'm going on ahead. Don't just stay here pondering, got it?

 

13P left the room, heading to the others. 5T just sighed hardly at how he managed to act.

 

hVnYWsK.png

5T: *sigh* How blind can you be, 13P?

 

Lucina

Location: The Warrior's Hangout - Room 5

 

1XyWtDj.png

Lucina: No!!

 

She had the same nightmare as always. Her master and her in a dark space. He walks away and she tries to follow, however he gets more distant no matter how she runs.

 

UQsbqOc.png

Lucina: (This nightmare again... for how long will this continue...?)

 

Melina and Zaveid

Location: Ruling Metropolis Candor - Abandoned Church

 

Melina woke up groggy, as if she was completely beaten up. When she looked around, back she was at the church.

 

B6v914L.png

Melina: Ugh, my head... where am I...? Wait... that abandoned church?

mOIGypc.png

Zaveid: This was the only place I could've brought you on the middle on the night, girlie. You know, kids like you shouldn' just wander around like this.

3Lp2ucC.png

Melina: How... did I even get here? For as long as I can remember, I was in the road towards the castle, was I not?

w8hx0S8.png

Zaveid: I brought you here. Simple as that. Well, other than the fact it looked like you just fainted on the road...

 

She got up and looked at the door. Even though he was right there with her, it felt as if she was alone. In her eyes, that is.

 

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: Well, the how matters little now, so I might as well go on my way back. My plan was to infiltrate the castle and get clues, but it seems that it did not work, by abnormal ways.

HvgD0wI.png

Zaveid: Oh, so she can't see me or hear me. Normal, I suppose. Guess I'll just follow her along if she's taking me to the kid.

 

Melina began to head back to the Warrior's Hangout with Zaveid following her. Since she could not see him, she'd never suspect of herself being followed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bluna Walter Mansion

 

Np0M7cz.png

Hugh: *groan* Slept like shit...

 

   Hugh walked groggly through the corridor leading to the stairs. All of a sudden, he heard Joyce's voice coming from one of the rooms.

 

xhQ6QbH.png&key=5c63f845c462902bac5c617f

Joyce: Ethereal Flames, Heed my call and burn my soul! Forge me to be stronger than anyone!

Ni0gf2l.png

Hugh: (An incantation?)

 

Joyce: VALIANT KNIGHT!!!

 

 Hugh rushed to the room where he heard the voice and opened the door, seeing the vortex of fire engulfing Joyce.

 

qRm2myl.png

Hugh: Whoa!!!

 

  When it dissipated, she was wearing a different outfit...However...

 

AKqXkg3.png

Joyce: My swords! Where are they?

Ni0gf2l.png

Hugh: J-Joy... (I have to admit...that was cool...)

 

Track: In the Interval of War

 

tiHxBuW.png

Joyce: Oh? Good Morning Hugie!

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: What was that right now? A super mode?

SvXvBwy.png

Joyce: You can say that...I focus all my energy into enhancement magic, then I let it power me up by letting it swallow me...But for some reason, by Twin Blades aren't showing up.

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: I see...Can you still fight like that?

iKaoRuH.png

Joyce: Let's see...

 

   She throws a punch at Hugh, who blocks, but he feels an incredible strenght behind the attack.

 

Np0M7cz.png

Hugh: Urgh...I guess that answers it.

Td0WFb1.png

Joyce: Well...It's supposed to be way stronger than this...but I guess it's enough for me to fend for myself...but I'm more used to armed combat.

 

   Then, she cancels the Super Mode.

 

pn8xmpb.png

Joyce: I'm counting on you to give some tips.

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: Yeah...Let's ask somebody else...My style is a bit raw for you...

IcdyGiB.png

Joyce: If you say so...Now let's head downstairs Hugie!

OLTtGKz.png

Hugh: Stop calling me that...It's weird when it comes to someone I only now for a day.

 

Warrior's Hangout

 

f4XrCZS.png

Ryuko: Oh hey! It's masked creep and hobo with an actual house.

jVekFcV.png

Etomo: Will you cut it out? You know their names.

7n59VI4.png

Ryuko: Hehehe! Fine then...

f4XrCZS.png

Ryuko: Oh hey! It's masked creep and LightFlare.

ztX6VPk.png

Etomo: Sigh...You're impossible...

0WtHd0h.png

Ryuko: What? I actually forgot his name! Help me here Etomo...

jVekFcV.png

Etomo: Ask him yourself...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mister Fael said:

f4XrCZS.png

Ryuko: Oh hey! It's masked creep and LightFlare.

ztX6VPk.png

Etomo: Sigh...You're impossible...

 

LightFlarehtFlare sees a few of the maids working when he hears Etomo and

Ryuko...

 

2xZlwJX.jpg&key=661eeed08a91a5edaf59c14a

Morning ladies...and you too Ryoko. You headed upstairs? The breakfast here was awesome last time I paid my old friend a visit. I suspect it hasn't changed...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

f4XrCZS.png

Ryuko: Oh hey! It's masked creep and LightFlare.

ztX6VPk.png

Etomo: Sigh...You're impossible...

0WtHd0h.png

Ryuko: What? I actually forgot his name! Help me here Etomo...

jVekFcV.png

Etomo: Ask him yourself...

 

relaxed_by_duckmann18-dbshon0.png

Kirimuri: Meh. Can't really blame you for that. Call me Kirimuri. Or Kiri. Or masked creep, or whatever comes to your mind in case you forgot my pseudonym again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rokurou Rangetsu and 13P

Location: The Warrior's Hangout - Lobby

 

BGM: A Life Without Worry (Sailor Moon: Another Story)

 

Rokurou reached the lobby, where some people were already there. 13P, who was behind him didn't called and waited.

 

k5Bkywr.png

Rokurou: Yo, good morning, guys.

Iy4tZks.png

13P: Good morning to you all.

JvDGLm6.png

Rokurou: Came by yourself? I thought you'd come with the other one.

T8tpTDg.png

13P: 5T? He's in the usual moody, life-pondering morning routine. Though that's pretty strange, since we weren't made to do that.

1P3csiV.png

Rokurou: Oh, that's right. You two aren't human. You two are losing many things that humans do.

 

Suddenly, Rokurou's belly let out a somewhat loud growl.

 

NJCCa9h.png

Rokurou: Speaking of good things, when's breakfast? I can't fight if I'm hungry.

 

Agni Artwaltz, Anna Ametrine and 5T

Location: The Warrior's Hangout - Outside the Rooms

 

BGM: A Life Without Worry plays here

 

As Agni and Anna left the room, 5T also came by.

 

zzvLMum.png

Agni: Oh, good morning, 5T!

ZQQNKvT.gif

Anna: Good morning. Mr. 5T, have you slept well?

fZE60Hw.png

5T: Good morning. And I don't have an answer to that since I don't "sleep".

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: Well, let's go to the lobby then. Where's 13P?

Tb6SS8l.png

5T: Went ahead without me. Honestly, he activated later than me and it's all eager for another day...

U3q0AiV.gif

Anna: Are you not?

JUZWKZU.png

5T: Of course not. We know pretty well how the situation goes. Nothing good will happen in the day.

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: Hey, don't be like that. Who knows, maybe we'll get some sort of important information that will aid us on our quests.

7iCdopA.png

5T: Quests? Aren't you all sharing the same cause?

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: Not necessarily. Most of us have our own reasons for working together like this.

vZuxZhB.png

5T: Huh... so this is why the teamwork is so broken and weak. Not having the same mission will cause conflicts all the way.

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: You really are a logic guy, 5T?

WYIYmuh.png

5T: Agni, I don't work with emotions. I wasn't created for that. The other me might have been acting by his own "heart" and now is destroyed.

JKXzrZQ.gif

Anna: Mr. 5T, while I do agree with that, it does not mean you have to limit yourself to data. There are moments where-

Bv002BQ.png

5T: I know, I know. Still, that doesn't mean I need to follow something so faulty. I'll carry out orders, help you within my limits, nothing else. That's the purpose of an android in a group.

 

5T went ahead alone, not waiting for them. He knew that his task was to explain how he's a different model from the one they met and help them according to the situation and eventual commands. Agni and Anna, being emotional beings, could only hope that his mind can change.

 

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: Someday, he'll think differently. Or so I hope...

zNsGuES.gif

Anna: Does he really sees himself as nothing but a tool?

zzvLMum.png

Agni: With time, his vision will change. Don't worry. Now let's follow him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

LightFlarehtFlare sees a few of the maids working when he hears Etomo and

Ryuko...

 

2xZlwJX.jpg&key=661eeed08a91a5edaf59c14a

Morning ladies...and you too Ryoko. You headed upstairs? The breakfast here was awesome last time I paid my old friend a visit. I suspect it hasn't changed...

 

3JI3PE6.png

Etomo: Yeah, that's the current plan.

 

16 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

 

relaxed_by_duckmann18-dbshon0.png

Kirimuri: Meh. Can't really blame you for that. Call me Kirimuri. Or Kiri. Or masked creep, or whatever comes to your mind in case you forgot my pseudonym again.

 

7n59VI4.png

Ryuko: Alright then, Kirigakure!

ueJmYJ9.png

Etomo: Now you're doing this on pur-

f4XrCZS.png

Ryuko: Anyway, I heard the word breakfast! Up up we go! That food won't eat itself.

 

Bluna Walter Mansion 

 

   Everyone met at the living room. The butler was holding a plate full of sandwhices while one of the maids was pushing a cart with some cups and two jugs of coffee and tea. As they sat on the chairs, someone familiar to the group entered the place.

 

bqCHd3X.png

Alvin: Whoa,wasn't expecting to see you of all people here.

xiYtfY7.png

Yui: Alvin!?

pUgsIKR.png

Alvin: Hi there Missy!

Ni0gf2l.png

Hugh: What are you doing here?

5KT4uf2.png

Alvin: The usual, striking some deals and whanot.

v9Hkk33.png

Daiane: You know each other?

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: He is friends with Doctor Mathis.

V63CZ8T.png

Alvin: What she said. These brats helped me some days ago, so I guess you can say we do know each other.

iRwlePE.png

Daiane: I see.

iaI4sZu.png

Alvin: So...Is your father awake yet?

v9Hkk33.png

Daiane: He is on a phone call, but he should be here shortly.

2NKNNzg.png

Yui: Oh yeah, we didn't meet your dad yet.

RdQuFQW.png

Daiane: I've actually spoke to him about you. He just said that I should keep looking out for you.

2uZ7YJo.png

Alvin: Sounds like he didn't mind at all.

6AsM9Yr.png

Daiane: There's an explanation for that. He's wasn't from any Ancestor Family before he married Mom, so when something related to it happens, he pretty much leaves me to handle it.

2nkXPRs.png

Alvin: I see...Keeping the two worlds separate right?

Ni0gf2l.png

Hugh: You really do everything around here huh?

hrmQzat.png

Dean: Pretty much! My lil' sis is just so awesome all the time.

XOa5n17.png

Daiane: I could still use some help.

nsPmLLd.png

Dean: No no...I couldn't possibily...

FCkHLH0.png

Daiane: ...

uRyJrSq.png

Dean: I-I remember I have to brush my teeth...later!

 

   Dean escapes her sister's glare. Daiane lets a slighty sigh.

 

u1TWpfx.png

Alvin: She really doesn't want to do the heavy work huh?

Z0SWZDg.png

Daiane: Yeah...But I'm hopeful that one day, she'll learn to be more serious about her responsabilities.

RS8tb2E.png

Yui: I'm sure she will...She has her heart in the right place after all.

9HUoCdK.png

Daiane: Hmmm...You really think so?

V63CZ8T.png

Alvin: She's sounding pretty confident to me...I'd say, take her word for it!

v9Hkk33.png

Daiane: If you say so...

u0t4woQ.png

Yui: Well, I guess we've been here long enough...Let's go back to the hangout guys.

9AvvcTX.png

Hinamori: Yeah.

3uLSyrv.png

Yui: Sorry for bothering you...and thanks for letting us stay here for the night.

RdQuFQW.png

Daiane: It wasn't a bother at all...You're always welcome here as long as you don't bring any trouble.

Gb0wKus.png

Yui: I know...

i4o7qMC.png

Joyce: Goodbye for now!

chABGw5.png

Hugh: Girls, can you go ahead? I'm heading to the bathroom.

bIDhRwf.png

Yui: Okay! We'll be waiting outside.

 

   One last talk

 

Spoiler

 

  As the group left, Hugh kept looking at Daiane, who was taking the last sip of the tea.

 

eVe4V3y.png

Alvin: Hm? Weren't you going to...

9HUoCdK.png

Daiane: Oh yeah, I must do some things before I head for school.

 

Track: 熟練者たち

 

  Knowing that Hugh wanted to talk to her, she let him follow her upstairs while Alvin waited for her father to show up.

 

v9Hkk33.png

Daiane: What is it? Did you forget something?

yNkKODn.png

Hugh: Well...It's...Th...Thank you...for yesterday...

RdQuFQW.png

Daiane: Oh! You're welcome. I'm here everyday at night, so if you want a lesson, just give me the call.

N2xegQK.png

Hugh: Nah...Not needing another one so soon...I've learned that I shouldn't get stuck lamenting my own lack of strenght.

e2gwxPJ.png

Daiane: And?

yNkKODn.png

Hugh: Keeping my calm...

RdQuFQW.png

Daiane: Good boy!

N2xegQK.png

Hugh: One more thing...

6AsM9Yr.png

Daiane: What is it?

chABGw5.png

Hugh: After I'm done with my business in this place...maybe...We could go on a date.

v9Hkk33.png

Daiane: Sure.

bDAWZz9.png

Hugh: You don't need to-Wait, what?

RdQuFQW.png

Daiane: You're not staying here for long right? I can spare you an innocent date.

chABGw5.png

Hugh: Are you really avaliable?

v9Hkk33.png

Daiane: Of course. I did say I'm always free at night. I might be helping my dad sort out some paperwork and writing down memos from people that call him when he's not here, but he said that I'm free to skip it once in a while.

chABGw5.png

Hugh: What about your sister?

bj58yp0.png

Daiane: She always finds a way to escape from me, so It's not much of an use trying to keep her inside...It's partially my fault since deep down...I don't want to take her freedom.

znjrFv4.png

Hugh: I see. There's surely some sistely love between you two. Though it's still a little janky here and there.

v9Hkk33.png

Daiane: You're right...Anyway, better not keep your friends waiting.

bAizny6.png

Hugh: Oh snap! You're right! See ya later.

 

   Then, Hugh reunited with the group and then, they headed to the Warriors Hangout.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

 

 

 

7n59VI4.png

Ryuko: Alright then, Kirigakure!

ueJmYJ9.png

Etomo: Now you're doing this on pur-

f4XrCZS.png

Ryuko: Anyway, I heard the word breakfast! Up up we go! That food won't eat itself.

 

struggle_by_duckmann18-dbshomv.png

Kirimuri: Pss...

 

normal_by_duckmann18-dbshon4.png

Kirimuri: Meh. I'll be heading to the cafeteria too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

 

3JI3PE6.png

Etomo: Yeah, that's the current plan.

 

2xZlwJX.jpg&key=661eeed08a91a5edaf59c14a

Cool. Let's roll.

6 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

 

struggle_by_duckmann18-dbshomv.png

Kirimuri: Pss...

 

normal_by_duckmann18-dbshon4.png

Kirimuri: Meh. I'll be heading to the cafeteria too.

 

2xZlwJX.jpg&key=661eeed08a91a5edaf59c14a

Heh...save some for me, "Mr Nonchalant".

 

LightFlare smiles and playfully jabs at Kirimuru as he heads upstairs to the cafeteria. Moments later her enters the cafeteria and is greeted by a Mech Hisui.

2xZlwJX.jpg&key=661eeed08a91a5edaf59c14a

Excuse me. What's on the menu today?

 

@Darkflare

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

G79tLNC.jpg

"We have a variety of breakfasts available ranging from pancakes, sandwiches, omelettes, oatmeal and cereals."

 

TtEMVAX.jpg

"Let me know when you have made a decision."

 

2xZlwJX.jpg&key=661eeed08a91a5edaf59c14a

Sounds good. I'd like a western omelette with hash browns, toast and some jelly to spread on that. And a short stack of pancakes with chocolate chips mixed in. Some orange juice to wash it all down and I'll be very grateful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Darkflare said:

G79tLNC.jpg

"We have a variety of breakfasts available ranging from pancakes, sandwiches, omelettes, oatmeal and cereals."

 

TtEMVAX.jpg

"Let me know when you have made a decision."

 

content_by_duckmann18-dbshonl.png

Kirimuri: I'll have... a grilled cheese sandwich, scrambled eggs, an oatmeal with raisins, berries and bananas on top, plus a cup of apple juice. And a small bowl of black & green olives, if you have any. Without seeds would be nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now