The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

A person

2 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

That just caused Tommy to cry even more.

tommy.png

WHY DO YOU ALL HATE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?

edward.png

(groans) Nice job making him even sadder...

The edge of a dagger could be seen coming from her right sleeve.

94a8369d8f.png

Nemesis: And I have a feeling that he'll be learning a lot more about things beyond this world if he doesn't stop...

1 minute ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy's crying got even worse, both out of fear and sadness.

edward.png

Woah, woah, hey; calm down! No need to get so violent!

Nemesis turned her head quickly, sending a glare in their general direction.

969dd21548.png

Nemesis: THEN SHUT THE DUMBASS UP BEFORE I TURN HIM INTO A PIN CUSHION.

5 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

edward.png

...you do know that he'd survive that, right?

Edward crossed his arms and started tapping his foot.

edward.png

But go ahead, keep on acting tough and stab him in the head; I'm not going to stop you.

She proceeded to throw the dagger at his head without hesitation, aiming for the bridge between his eyes with no clumsiness in her throw; she had a target and she was going to hit it. She glanced at Edward.

b0f9435a84.png

Nemesis: Let me tell you one thing: never challenge me. 

Tommy simply stood up, the dagger still attached to his head.

tommy.png

...there's something in my head, isn't there?

edward.png

Unfortunately, yes.

tommy.png

Oh... that explains why I feel like my head got stabbed...

Tommy didn't even react to being stabbed in the head; it was almost as if this were a normal thing for him.

3 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy simply stood up, the dagger still attached to his head.

tommy.png

...there's something in my head, isn't there?

edward.png

Unfortunately, yes.

tommy.png

Oh... that explains why I feel like my head got stabbed...

Tommy didn't even react to being stabbed in the head; it was almost as if this were a normal thing for him.

Somewhat freaked out by the sight and his response, she silently turned away and returned her attention to the young male.

4f5a1db34e.png

Nemesis: Umm...that never happened. 

6ad7a63043.png?width=210&height=250 let....me...take it off for you (takes the dagger off Tommy's head) there, better? (gives him a cup of red liquid) this Ichor of Renewal should fix all your wounds faster than you can say "Deus Vult" (hands the dagger to Nemesis) there you go, young lady

3 minutes ago, OxyontheWolf said:

6ad7a63043.png let....me...take it off for you (takes the dagger off Tommy's head) there, better? (gives him a cup of red liquid) this Ichor of Renewal should fix all your wounds faster than you can say "Deus Vult"

tommy.png

Thank you.

Tommy looked at the cup.

tommy.png

Don't worry, sir; it'll heal eventually, but I'll take it anyways... besides, I'm starving...

Tommy politely took the bottle of red liquid.

c22833f06b.png?width=198&height=250wait, that sounded a lot more civilized than the rather primitive behavior you were displaying...could it be the woman's knife actually fixed your brain?...for the love of Lancelot! you've demonstrated knowledge in medicine that surpasses even alchemists world-wide, woman! (he pats Nemesis on her back, with all his approval)

Yui's Group - Still in the Forest

Track: Tropical Jungle Night

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: Urgh...

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: What's wrong? Did your highly trained assassin's ears heard something?

16642ng.png

Yomi: Not really...but my Stupidity-o-meter is flaring up...In levels way higher than yours...

r6jic5S.png

Hugh: S-Should I take that as a compliment?

mqZ85un.png

Yomi: That would mean that you've accepted the fact that you're some level of stupid.

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: Nevermind then...

2NKNNzg.png

Yui: That means we're getting close to something, right?

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: Yes. Just up ahead in fact.

@A person @Tony Redgrave @OxyontheWolf (Incoming group of teenagers)

Ludger Side - Another Part of the Forest

Jude was using his spirit artes in order to heal Ryuko's leg while Etomo was telling how did they get there.

vHMTbp7.png

Jude: Alright, done! Thankfully, it wasn't anything serious.

f4XrCZS.png

Ryuko: Whoa! You're right! It feels like new~! *starts running around*

ztX6VPk.png

Etomo: And so, a weird dark sphere appeared and engulfed us and here we are.

1YPjR5B.png

Ludger: I see...

lRf8yGc.png

Etomo: I know it sounds absurd, but I don't really have a reason for lying.

Ct98Mm1.png

Jude: No worries. We believe in you.

ynT3KDr.png

Etomo: Eh? Don't tell me... something like this happened before?

i8la1Dd.png

Jude: Yes. Your case isn't unique. In fact, some people did show up at the city we live through similar ways. At first we thought that was an isolated case...but it seems it's happening around here too.

qJwkcqn.png

Ludger: We were told that another group is investigating this issue and told us to focus on something else.

lRf8yGc.png

Etomo: Eh? You're not here because of that?

1YPjR5B.png

Ludger: Not really...You see...

Track: Elle is Elle

rQ9ROS4.png

Elle: ...Adult talk can be such a bore.

CdpPdSr.png

Ryuko: Agreed, they can be so stiff most of the time. They need to loosen up bit.

tt4NnZ6.png

Elle: I wonder If I'll be just like that when I grow up.

f4XrCZS.png

Ryuko: You don't need to. You can be just like me!

cnC9VOE.png

Elle: I...think I'll pass.

o7G4fqs.png

Ryuko: You don't need to decide it right now. You have pleeeeeeenty of time to think about it. For now, Enjoy your childhood...No, scratch that. Enjoy life itself! Always do that! It's the great and marvelous fun of being a person.

Qwz7ag3.png

Elle: Now look who's talking big!

jttu4rG.png

Ryuko: B-Be quiet! I'm not a grizzly adult...

3JI3PE6.png

Etomo: I can attest to that!

Yichq3A.png

Ryuko: You shut up! You're not even in this conversation.

3JI3PE6.png

Etomo: Anyway, it's soup time.

f4XrCZS.png

Ryuko: DIGGING IN!!!

((Exposition about the motivations of my characters will be on the next post.))

16 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

Reveal hidden contents

Alerted to the presence of an approaching group, Nemesis quickly turned around, revealing her katars from within the sleeves of her coat and slid into an offensive combat stance, faced in the direction Percival was facing. 

1f90edde09.png

Nemesis: State your names and business!

She had a funny feeling in the back of her head that it was yet another group of lost travelers.

Tommy noticed what Nemesis and Shovel Knight were doing and turned over to them.

tommy.png

Woah, woah, hey! Can't you two try to negotiate with them peacefully? That's what I've tried to do most of the time...

Tommy cleared his throat.

tommy.png

However, do whatever you want... just try not to start anything that could get yourselves hurt.

Agni Artwaltz and Magnum Alexandria (To @OxyontheWolf)

oaxHOiu.png

Magnum: Well, here's for us going together from now on!

zzvLMum.png

Agni: Yeah. We're definitely going to find Magio and Argento.

They were determined to do this. Now that Magio's very own apprentice has joined them, some hope could be found.

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: Hmmm...? Hey, I feel more auras. I think there are more people in here.

kpoP4cl.png

Magnum: Did you see someone, Lucina?

Mirfah (To @Tony Redgrave, @A person, @Sinjik, @NijikakuFan61)

6RQYOKJ.png

???: Portal? No, nothing of the sort. I was sleeping back at home and when I woke up, here I was.

It felt like a dream, but at the same time it wasn't. By the looks of it, everyone was taken there by a portal. Nothing of the sort happened to him, though. It was like "BAM!" and there he was.

7qwXzNk.png

???: Well, I do suppose I have no way to head back to where I was so... can I hang out with you guys? And by the way, I'm...

R1ERKVq.png

Sole Survivor, Filled With Revenge
Mirfah
Once a leading commander of the 10th Demon Slayers Squad from the Akras' Summoner Hall and member of the Ishgria Expedition Squad, Mirfah is the sole survivor of the incident who brought fear to humans when it came to the demonic lands of Ishgria. He saw his comrades die one by one and was left alone with the hope they would even be saved, only to discover that no rescue would come. Since then, he harbors a revenge against all Summoners because of that said incident and had discarded his humanity entirely, becoming a powerful demon. At least, that is how things happened, because he turned back into a human.
Species: Human/Demon
Element: Fire (Human)/Darkness (Demon)
System: Brave Frontier
Class: Soldier
Weapons: Dual Blades
Universe: Brave Frontier

izgwyhY.png

Mirfah: And you guys are...?

Melina (To @LightFlare_Da_Realest)

JRDJdAH.png

???: Oh no, I am fine. But I appreciate that you asked about it, good sir. And sorry about interrupting you, it was not my intention.

She bowed graciously and began to walk away. Her question has been answered already, so her next step was to move on ahead. Before that, she looked back at him.

g8aNoxJ.png

???: I suppose I should try to find my way out. Once again, I am thankful for your aid.

3 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Mirfah

6RQYOKJ.png

???: Portal? No, nothing of the sort. I was sleeping back at home and when I woke up, here I was.

It felt like a dream, but at the same time it wasn't. By the looks of it, everyone was taken there by a portal. Nothing of the sort happened to him, though. It was like "BAM!" and there he was.

7qwXzNk.png

???: Well, I do suppose I have no way to head back to where I was so... can I hang out with you guys? And by the way, I'm...

Reveal hidden contents

R1ERKVq.png

Mirfah
Once a leading commander of the 10th Demon Slayers Squad from the Akras' Summoner Hall and member of the Ishgria Expedition Squad, Mirfah is the sole survivor of the incident who brought fear to humans when it came to the demonic lands of Ishgria. He saw his comrades die one by one and was left alone with the hope they would even be saved, only to discover that no rescue would come. Since then, he harbors a revenge against all Summoners because of that said incident and had discarded his humanity entirely, becoming a powerful demon. At least, that is how things happened, because he turned back into a human.

izgwyhY.png

Nemesis remained in her stance, although she did go through the effort of glancing back at Mirfah, remaining ready to strike at a moment's notice.

de1283b471.png

Nemesis: Name's Nemesis, and sure, you can stick with us. The more, the merrier, especially in a place like this. After all, there's probably a reason for why we're all here, so it'd be best for us to stick together.

12 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Mirfah (To @Tony Redgrave, @A person, @Sinjik, @NijikakuFan61)

6RQYOKJ.png

7qwXzNk.png

Reveal hidden contents

R1ERKVq.png

Mirfah

izgwyhY.png

tommy.png

My name is Thomas "Tommy Gunn" Thompson, but you can just call me Tommy; that's the name I prefer to be called by, anyways. Has a certain ring to it, dont'cha think?

Tommy smirked in a joking matter.

tommy.png

None other then the greatest of all time, don't you think?

Tommy chuckled slightly.

tommy.png

Heh. Just kidding. Of course I'm not the greatest of all time... not like I'll accomplish anything other then being the last of my kind... even then, that's not something I'd be proud about...

12 minutes ago, OxyontheWolf said:

e7485e0369.png (notices an incoming group of teenagers, sheathes his weapon of choosing) halt! who goes, and by the name of who? state reasons or we'll be forced to take course of action

4 minutes ago, A person said:

Alerted to the presence of an approaching group, Nemesis quickly turned around, revealing her katars from within the sleeves of her coat and slid into an offensive combat stance, faced in the direction Percival was facing. 

1f90edde09.png

Nemesis: State your names and business!

She had a funny feeling in the back of her head that it was yet another group of lost travelers.

Yui raised her hands in the air while dropping her sword, startled by the sudden confrontations.

kJAGvsw.png

Yomi: Hmmm...These two surely doesn't drop their guard.

ezTM4cg.png

Yui: Errr...Oh...well...

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: And it's hard to imagine you're the sister of "that" guy...

6 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy noticed what Nemesis and Shovel Knight were doing and turned over to them.

tommy.png

Woah, woah, hey! Can't you two try to negotiate with them peacefully? That's what I've tried to do most of the time...

Tommy cleared his throat.

tommy.png

However, do whatever you want... just try not to start anything that could get yourselves hurt.

2 minutes ago, OxyontheWolf said:

f9eac2d40a.png (puts his weapon away) he's right, alright people, why did you come here? are you also lost? because we're looking for a way out of here

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: Heard that Yui? You can calm down now.

OGlrf1B.png

Yui: Whew... *nervously picks up her sword*

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: Shall I take the lead?

ZZHd82G.png

Yui: It's fine. I can handle this.

8pC7N9x.png

Hinamori: Okay. Leaving it to you then.

H8VAYfA.png

Yui: Alright, I'm Yui Celest. This are Hugie Maxy, Hina Seimei and Yo-Yo Mi.

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: Don't introduce us by our nicknames. We're Hugh, Hinamori and Yoruichi.

bVyGpiL.png

Yomi: It's Yoru Mizu.

r6jic5S.png

Hugh: Right.

VqIbMGn.png

Yui: Technically, we are lost. We're searching for this town in the middle of the forest. Do you guys know anything about it?

VrgQim2.png

Hinamori: ...

@Tony Redgrave ((Hinamori stares curiously at the three servants.))

Reveal hidden contents
4 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

Yui raised her hands in the air while dropping her sword, startled by the sudden confrontations.

kJAGvsw.png

Yomi: Hmmm...These two surely doesn't drop their guard.

ezTM4cg.png

Yui: Errr...Oh...well...

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: And it's hard to imagine you're the sister of "that" guy...

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: Heard that Yui? You can calm down now.

OGlrf1B.png

Yui: Whew... *nervously picks up her sword*

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: Shall I take the lead?

ZZHd82G.png

Yui: It's fine. I can handle this.

8pC7N9x.png

Hinamori: Okay. Leaving it to you then.

H8VAYfA.png

Yui: Alright, I'm Yui Celest. This are Hugie Maxy, Hina Seimei and Yo-Yo Mi.

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: Don't introduce us by our nicknames. We're Hugh, Hinamori and Yoruichi.

bVyGpiL.png

Yomi: It's Yoru Mizu.

r6jic5S.png

Hugh: Right.

VqIbMGn.png

Yui: Technically, we are lost. We're searching for this town in the middle of the forest. Do you guys know anything about it?

VrgQim2.png

Hinamori: ...

Upon realizing that they were currently of no threat to her or the party, she slowly returned to an idle stance, her katars sliding back into her coat sleeves and out of view, and shook her head.

cd181951e2.png

Nemesis: I'm afraid to say that we don't. We...actually just got here not too long ago, and we have no idea where we are currently, but I'm assuming that you three happen to know if you're looking for a town in the middle of this mysterious forest!

Was this the lucky break that they needed? If they could find a town, they could finally safely regain their bearings and find out the information they needed before settling into this "new" land. Then again, there was always the chance that it was a town of monsters...

8 minutes ago, A person said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Upon realizing that they were currently of no threat to her or the party, she slowly returned to an idle stance, her katars sliding back into her coat sleeves and out of view, and shook her head.

cd181951e2.png

Nemesis: I'm afraid to say that we don't. We...actually just got here not too long ago, and we have no idea where we are currently, but I'm assuming that you three happen to know if you're looking for a town in the middle of this mysterious forest!

Was this the lucky break that they needed? If they could find a town, they could finally safely regain their bearings and find out the information they needed before settling into this "new" land. Then again, there was always the chance that it was a town of monsters...

OGlrf1B.png

Yui: We haven't been very lucky of finding it so far because of this maze of a forest. In fact, we got here because my friend can sense and talk with ghosts.

5 minutes ago, Tony Redgrave said:

@Mister Fael

rWZtjee.png

Hmm?

0pYP8uc.png

Oh, right. My apologies. We didn't properly introduce ourselves, did we?

fsDF0nk.png

I'm Shirou Emiya; frequently referred to as an Archer.

TL5c67o.png

My name is Artoria Pendragon, otherwise known as Saber.

e1ZGtLw.png

And I'm Cu Chulainn of the Lancer class. There anything we can help you with?

PF3yZYJ.png

Hinamori: Oh...Um...Pleased to meet you.

9AvvcTX.png

Hinamori: Um...This might seem like a strange question...But...Are you three really spirits? You look so real.

1 minute ago, Mister Fael said:

OGlrf1B.png

Yui: We haven't been very lucky of finding it so far because of this maze of a forest. In fact, we got here because my friend can sense and talk with ghosts.

4f5a1db34e.png

Nemesis: Ghosts? There aren't any ghosts around here...

She then recalled the stories those three told. Heroic Spirits...could she be talking about them? But they looked like normal people...one of them even got into a fight with the shovel-wielding knight!

cd181951e2.png

Nemesis: I think I might know who your friend was sensing, but they definitely living beings! I even saw one of them get into a fight with someone else! There's no way they can be g-ghosts!

It looked as though her inner being was beginning to show itself, and she quickly realized it. She decided to put a can on it quickly, and came up with an idea.

de1283b471.png

Nemesis: Well, anyway, Yui, since we're both lost, how does joining us in our search for this town sound? We can figure what the hell this place even is, and you three can find out what you need to know, making it a win-win situation!

4 minutes ago, A person said:

de1283b471.png

Nemesis: Well, anyway, Yui, since we're both lost, how does joining us in our search for this town sound? We can figure what the hell this place even is, and you three can find out what you need to know, making it a win-win situation!

ZZHd82G.png

Yui: Good idea! What do you think guys?

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: (Now that I think about it. It's strange seeing people in a supposedly empty forest. We'll just roll with it for now and see what happens.) Sure, why not?

9Lk3Xsd.png

Yomi: No objections over here.

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: *thumbs up to the group*

JqNnm1H.png

Yui: Okay, I guess we'll be traveling together from on!

@Mister Fael

SrSR5NZ.png

Well, the "spirit" part is more or less just part of the title. Even though we're called "Heroic Spirits," when we're summoned, we appear in flesh and blood, just like any other being would.

mDW6lFS.png

The primary difference is that we need our masters to supply us with mana to keep us alive.

e1ZGtLw.png

Well, that's how things usually are, anyways.