The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

A person

BGM:Instrumental rock a worthy opponent

As Kyo tries to think of a way to defeat the shadow he thinks to himself

JJX4lWG.png
Kyo: hmmm why does it have purple flames?...they look just like Yagami's but I doubt he would have anything to do with this....man this is weird

OOjLyZg.png
???:......
The Shadow pointed his index finger at Kyo, and fired a sphere of purple flames at Kyo. Kyo although surprised dodges to the left with a roll he then gets up and charges at the shadow he wraps his right leg in flames and attempts to kick the shadow in the side of the head. the shadow holds Kyo's leg with his right hand and with his left he places it on Kyo's chest and fires a fiery blast knocking Kyo back.

Qe96Ng8.png
Kyo: dammnit this bastard counters everything I do  (and that last attack actually hurt a little)
As Kyo was busy being pissed off the shadow starting charging his attack. the stance was similar to Kyo's own super attack the Orochinagi this just made Kyo even more angry.

Qe96Ng8.png
Kyo: oh come on cant you use any other moves you asshole?
As the Shadow goes to use the attack Kiryy swoops in and hits the shadow with a dropkick making it roll across the ground it then proceeded to get up and stared at Kiryu 

qY8rXEQ.png
Kiryu: well this is weird....what the hell is that?

Qe96Ng8.png
Kyo: hell if I know I started looking for the source of that ominous feeling I was sensing and this pitch black asshole is what I found!
The Shadow charges towards Kiryu but is met with a hard right hand into his face that makes it fly backwards Kiryu then assumes his Brawler fighting stance

Zw712I0.png
Kiryu: fighting is all I'm good at and I'm not gonna get defeated by a fake copy (although i think my wound just opened up a bit....ow)

Bnt64X6.png
Kyo: heh that was a nice shot hit em straight in the face (I had trouble facing him because he had the exact same fighting style as me. and he knew what to expect but Kiryu has a completely different fighting style so it caught him off guard.)
As Kiryu checks if his back is okay the shadow dashes at Kiryu again. Kyo notices and tries to warn him

N0BXx2S.png
Kyo: (crap he's fast!) OI KIRYU BEHIND YOU!!
Before Kiryu had time to react the shadow was behind him he lunged at Kiryu with his right hand preparing to stab into Kiryu with his fingers. however a large shield came out of seemingly thin air and blocked the attack the shield then turned into a group of small bats. and flew over to Morrigan who walked into the room the shadow jumped back.

KFGIY5L.png
Morrigan: you boys should be more careful if I wasn't here he would've impaled poor old Kiryu

2uvpoAD.png
Kyo: neat trick with the bats and stuff

CO3FZbW.png
Kiryu: yeah Morrigan thanks you saved my ass

KFGIY5L.png
Morrigan: ah its no big deal Kiryu id hate to see a handsome man like you get killed by such a creature

WV05UmD.png
Kyo: now lets waste this copycat bastard once and for all

EDVmB8Y.png
Shadow:.......Kusanagi.......
 As Kyo gets ready to fight the shadow again the shadow jumps through one of the smashed windows. it then proceeds to use its speed to get away from the groups line of sight Kyo runs to the window and tries to spot it but he was too late it was already gone.

fcmk3jM.png
Kyo: damn it the bastard got away I REALLY wanted to punch his lights out!!

rgjcJi7.png
Kiryu: it probably fled because it was outnumbered cant blame it though that's what a normal person would do

bUXnLo6.png
Morrigan: that's just the thing that....thing was exuding a type of energy that didn't seem human

yarTAzY.png
Kyo: yeah I know what you mean the flames reminded me of a guy I used to fight all the time but only he has purple flames so I don't know whats up with that

rgjcJi7.png
Kiryu: well in any case we shouldn't just stay around here we've made too much noise and did too much damage to this place lets get going
Kyo and Morrigan agreed and they both set off walking through the windows and through the alleyway making sure there weren't any guards around

5 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

Kirimuri approaches Byakuya from behind.

stare_by_duckmann18-dbnd31z.png

"I don't give two damns or a fuck if your intention to help us is genuine... But if you tried to harm us, you'll most likely get skewered by a purple princes midget, or by a brunette midget wearing baggy clothes..."

oh_by_duckmann18-dbn9w6z.png

"...Or by a pink idol midget, I don't know."

normal_by_duckmann18-dbn9w74.png

"Mark my words. Step one foot out of the friendly zone and you better be prepared to face the consequences."

happy_by_duckmann18-dbn9w7o.png

"Anyways, I'm looking forward for your cooperation from this point."

Kirimuri pats Byakuya's back strongly to the point he almost pushed him off before returning to the Warriors' Hangout.

(Byakuya almost lost balance, and then regained it)

ezgif-1-dda64339d2.png

Byakuya: Hmmm, well, seems like this is going to be a bumpy road. I better get to work.

(Byakuya heads toward the Warrior's Hangout)

CANDOR CITY: Northwestern Slums

12 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

1 of the cyber Knight's leaps onto the building and closes the distance on him and the card slinger...

Just as he made his way onto the building, he could see the coattails of a tuxedo going off of the building on the other side.

12 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

The 2 cyber knights launch the projectile at the black knight and the girl. The other 2 leaped down and ran behind the building in an attempt to flank them.

fdaafb209a.png

???: These imbeciles will never learn...

She slowed her pace slightly as she turned and swung her sword at the incoming projectile, it leaving behind a rainbow wave which reflected the projectile back at the knights. After doing so, she picked up the pace once more to keep up with the robot.

10 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

BGM: Onward, Yggdra! -PSP Version- (Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone)

1XyWtDj.png

Lucina: Haaaah!!

Without any hesitation (or caution), Lucina broke through the knights and reached the group. With Falchion in hand, she decided to fight alongside them and help with any eventual escape, if that were to be the case.

dPvjeqk.png

Lucina: Greetings. My name is Lucina. I have seen you were in problems with those guards and I decided to help.

The robot quickly dashed by her, but the commander took a hold of her left arm and started to pull her along.

b627f7040e.png

???: Well...that was much faster than fifteen seconds...

b898164460.jpg

???: Surprised. It appears that they had picked up the pace after the prediction was made.

dc9547aa91.png

???: No matter; we have at least prevented a simpleton from getting herself killed. Lucina, was it? I am afraid there is no time for introductions because we all need to escape this area before it is swarmed with these simplistic knights' ilk. I do not wish to spare any more time on fodder, so I ask that you aid me in covering all sides from any sudden attacks.

b898164460.jpg

???: Warning: Knights of the Forsaken are approaching fast. Suggestion: Take an alternate route.

Up ahead, an alleyway leading straight towards the main road heading northwest to southeast could be seen.

bcda8e358d.png

???: They are quite persistent as well, it seems...no matter. I suppose we can simply go around.

Without a need for a command, the robot dashed past the alleyway and turned right into another one ahead of it. The commander grasped Lucina's arm tightly and picked up the pace, following the robot into it.

acc251b61b.png

???: For their sake, let us pray that they do not encounter us again. The results will be far more...satisfying, hmhmhm...

MAGICAL KINGDOM OF VERVE: Barthmont Palace Interior

Elizabeth Bathory

E7x2KAV.png

Lize: Are you sure you wanna go? Why do we need to look after him, anyway? It was his decision to play the crybaby.

4f5a1db34e.png

Idealis: Think about his reaction. If we leave him alone, I know he'll do one of two things. One, he leaves us and never comes back because he thinks we all hate his guts, or two, he tries to help Seraph and gets himself killed. I'd prefer if neither of those happened; we kinda need to keep the party together, y'know? Especially after losing a couple of members already.

1f90edde09.png

Idealis: So I'll just have to put aside my issues with his kind for now and deal with them later, and you're going to have to do the same until all of this is over with, got it? Because, at this rate, it's going to be impossible for us to get anything done together.

Agni Artwaltz, Rokurou Rangetsu, Anna Ametrine, 5T and 13P

BGM: Peaceful Sleep still playing

Agni, Anna and Rokurou reached the entrance, where 5T was waiting for them, alongside someone else they didn't know, but familiar to the android.

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: Oh, there you are. I thought you would have lost yourself among the road.

Tb6SS8l.png

5T: I have a mini-map and the route recorded in my data, don't take me that lightly.

cRr3ES4.png

Rokurou: Haha! That's an android for you.

JKXzrZQ.gif

Anna: Oh, now I understood what he meant about protocol. It was strange how I am unable to feel any sort of aura coming out from you.

7iCdopA.png

5T: What's... an aura?

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: It's best if you don't know. We don't want you getting up into magical stuff without using it.

3Yb6VDX.png

13P: Magical schtick and whatnot isn't for us, 5T. Let's do as he says and stop asking about it.

k5Bkywr.png

Rokurou: By the way, who's the glasses guy?

T8tpTDg.png

13P: YoRHa unit no. 13 Type Punisher. 13P for short. I came here to aid 5T.

ZQQNKvT.gif

Anna: I suppose he is too an android. Well, I suppose we should present each other again.

0P5JawQ.png

Rokurou: Right. Well, I'm-

vZuxZhB.png

5T: There's no need for that. I'll pass the data I have about them to you. Pod.

5T's Pod: Affirmative. Requesting permission to initiate allied forces data upload to unit 13P's memory data.

13P's Pod: Permission granted. Initiating download of data...

zzvLMum.png

Agni: Being an android seems to make life so much easier...

TwMTvtK.png

Rokurou: Wanna have an android of you walking around then?

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: No, I don't. I think one of me is already enough.

U3q0AiV.gif

Anna: I agree with Agni.

k1q6rHk.png

Rokurou: Aww, aren't you two the cutest lovebirds.

ekXitMm.png

Agni: Rokurou, don't overstep the boundaries or I'll shoot you!

qc3eNLB.png

Rokurou: O-OK, I'm backing off...

After a while, the procedure was complete.

13P's Pod: Download complete. Data of Agni Artwaltz, Anna Ametrine, Rokurou Rangetsu and Kirimuri has been stored as allied forces data. Proposal: a word of appreciation must be said.

Iy4tZks.png

13P: ... Alright then. The names are here. Nice to meet you all.

gWVvHZT.png

Agni: The pleasure is ours, 13P.

Then, 5T saw that Byakuya was still following them and got annoyed. Seeing his face towards Byakuya, 13P was going to order his Pod to shoot but was held back by 5T.

WYIYmuh.png

5T: That guy's still following us.

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: There's nothing much you can do about it.

Bv002BQ.pngInbXdWX.png

5T and 13P: You could have just said "no".

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: Well... there's that, but... I don't think would've listened to me.

hVnYWsK.png3Yb6VDX.png

5T and 13P: ...

CZnZndK.gif

Anna: Hehe... you two look like brothers.

9Q6YLNy.pngVnEwAQQ.png

5T and 13P: Huh?!

zzvLMum.png

Agni: Well, considering they're androids, I suppose the synergy between them is better. I can definitely see them as brothers.

JUZWKZU.pngT8tpTDg.png

5T and 13P: Me? His brother?

5T and 13P looked at each other and looked away at the same instant, each with its thought about Agni and Anna's opinion.

Tb6SS8l.png

5T: (I don't think it would work...)

jcoAP9p.png

13P: (... That wouldn't be so bad, I guess...)

Elizabeth Bathory

E7x2KAV.png

Lize: Well, it's not like I have something against their kind. You know, there is an exception to me... I don't know why, but he is.

F1ztkUj.png

Lize: But... if you think they're somewhat important to us, then I'm not saying anything. Not going after him, though. I might end up skewering him if he takes my patience off.

At the end of her thought, Elizabeth giggled a little and looked at Idealis again.

xlX49kx.png

Lize: Hehe... you're kinda fit to be the boss around us, Nemesis. I mean, I can't say I'll fully follow your orders since my contract is exclusive to him, but you seem diligent enough to make the decisions around here.

3 hours ago, A person said:

Just as he made his way onto the building, he could see the coattails of a tuxedo going off of the building on the other side.

The Cyber Knight turns  a hard right and leaps of the the side. The other cyber knight, still on the ground has come around in front of the card slinger and lunged upward with his shield and sword in front at the card slinger.

She slowed her pace slightly as she turned and swung her sword at the incoming projectile, it leaving behind a rainbow wave which reflected the projectile back at the knights. After doing so, she picked up the pace once more to keep up with the robot.

The projectile is sent back at the knights. They leap down as the projectile collides with edge of the roof. Pieces of it crumble down behind the Knight's as they follow the 2 Knight's ahead...

Without a need for a command, the robot dashed past the alleyway and turned right into another one ahead of it. The commander grasped Lucina's arm tightly and picked up the pace, following the robot into it.

... meanwhile the 2 Knights are unavailable to intercept the black knight the game to or the Lucina. The 2 Knight's suddenly dart in the other direction.

normal_by_duckmann18-dbn9w74.png

"So... What do we do now?"

Kirimuri stretches his back once more and sits on a chair in the lounge. Suddenly, he can hear a very loud stomach growl nearby.

stare_by_duckmann18-dbnd31z.png

*Stares at everybody...*

He hears the sound again but this time, it's coming from his own stomach.

oh_by_duckmann18-dbn9w6z.png

"...Oh wait. That was me.

sad_by_duckmann18-dbn9w6s.png

"That just reminded me, I haven't eaten anything since I was back at the forest... My sandwich box is probably empty now."

LightFlare finally arrives back the Hangout. As he's walking up he sees some old friends...some new faces...and some unfamiliar faces...as well. He notices 5T, and that he was telling the truth. Agni is ok...but what else has happened he wondered...

01_mod01.jpg

Hello everyone! Agni...it's good to see you are ok. 

@Agni Blackheart

Agni Artwaltz, Rokurou Rangetsu, Anna Ametrine, 5T and 13P

k5Bkywr.png

Rokurou: Well, guess I'll follow Kiri and head right in!

fZE60Hw.png

5T: Don't forget the coin. *flips it towards Rokurou*

0P5JawQ.png

Rokurou: *grabs it* Thanks, 5T! Now, to make my signup and drag someone with me to those arenas.

Iy4tZks.png

13P: Good luck with that.

Rokurou went inside as well. As they were about to go in, Light and the others from Team A appeared.

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: Light! Ryuko! Etomo! Cu!

JKXzrZQ.gif

Anna: Oh my, Mr. LightFlare! It has been such a long time, how have you been?

Lucina

BGM: Onward, Yggdra! still playing

EVZQEbp.png

Lucina: Very well, I shall not disappoint!

Even though she was being dragged, Lucina held Falchion in order to react quickly at any sort of attack towards them.

2 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Rokurou went inside as well. As they were about to go in, Light and the others from Team A appeared.

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: Light! Ryuko! Etomo! Cu!

JKXzrZQ.gif

Anna: Oh my, Mr. LightFlare! It has been such a long time, how have you been?

2xZlwJX.jpg&key=661eeed08a91a5edaf59c14a

Anna?! I'd say I'm shocked, but it seems ANYONE can appear as of late. But it's good to see you. I've doing well...until recently at least. I'm sure Agni has briefed you on some of the occurrences. It's too bad we only hang out during troubled times, huh? Heh...

I'm glad you're ok, Agni. The young man who went in...and the "samurai"...who are they?

Agni Artwaltz, Anna Ametrine, 5T and 13P

U3q0AiV.gif

Anna: Actually, I have no information on any sort of incident. I was worried because Agni left on his mission without warning me beforehand, so I came after him.

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: I'm sorry. We really need to sit and talk about this, just the two of us.

ZQQNKvT.gif

Anna: It is OK. I am not mad.

He gave her a sad smile. Just like with Light, Agni has been hiding things from Anna, someone who trusted him deeply. Even though she wasn't mad at him, he was disappointed in himself for doing such thing. Same could be said about his old friend.

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: That samurai is Rokurou Rangetsu, an ex-commander of the Knights of the Forsaken. He helped me escape from the slums, like you previously saw. We worked under the guise of me being a new monster bait for his hunts. The other guy... I don't really know his name. All that I can call him is as Chelicerata, which is the name of his own source of power.

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: ... And I know I have so much to explain to you. I never meant to lie, but there are things that can't be just spoken with everyone listening. That's the case of Melina's own story, Light.

JKXzrZQ.gif

Anna: Ah! Now that you mentioned... I felt something too in the flux of souls recently. It was that her soul has disappeared. It was meant to be waiting for judgement, but it is not anymore.

Agni: Someone ressurected her, for reasons unknown. The thing is, knowing how she is, getting her full cooperation in this will be difficult.

As they talked, the androids joined the conversation. 13P was the first to bluntly put about it.

VnEwAQQ.png

13P: Talk about an edgy teamwork you all have. I don't know how it's standing by the way you talk, since it looks like you're working together, but going at each other's heads at the same time.

Tb6SS8l.png

5T: If this is how you all normally work, I don't know. But from my point of view, it's a hunter against hunter situation with too many lies, betrayals and such things like that.

3Yb6VDX.png

13P: Our battle routines are pre-programmed, but even we know about the importance of a team. Aren't you all in the same situation?

iXkTeu8.png

Agni: We all are here for different reasons. Some of us came by own volition, some were sent and trapped here, others were from here ever since the beginning... even though we want to, it's hard to mix all of them into one only so that we can fight together.

zNsGuES.gif

Anna: Even if union is the most logical conclusion, our hearts are different. In this case, no one has their emotions fully aligned. Because of that, internal conflicts are bound to happen. Until they are aligned, it is impossible for us to achieve anything.

JUZWKZU.png

5T: Well, hearts are bound to changes every time. It's not like we understand that very well, but what we can at least comprehend how faulty your teamwork is and how you'll never achieve anything other than each other's deaths if you all don't take it more seriously.

ekXitMm.png

Agni: Yeah, you're right. We have to reverse that, no matter what. I'm giving my 100% and beyond it to make sure everybody returns home.

Anna held Agni's hand and squeezed it. Once he looked at her, she beamed him a smile.

CZnZndK.gif

Anna: You already have my trust, support and love. I will always stand by your side, Agni.

vZuxZhB.png

5T: (How come they are so different? Anna's so open about it and Agni's too closed...)

Iy4tZks.png

13P: Well, we can't do magic, but we'll try our best in what we can do. Ain't that right, 5T?

fZE60Hw.png

5T: Correct. There are many things I want to know and I'm going to do it so.

zzvLMum.png

Agni: Great. That's good to hear.

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: Light, I know that I lied twice to you when I should've just been sincere, but I want another chance. Whatever I know, I won't hide it anymore.

9 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Elizabeth Bathory

E7x2KAV.png

Lize: Well, it's not like I have something against their kind. You know, there is an exception to me... I don't know why, but he is.

F1ztkUj.png

Lize: But... if you think they're somewhat important to us, then I'm not saying anything. Not going after him, though. I might end up skewering him if he takes my patience off.

At the end of her thought, Elizabeth giggled a little and looked at Idealis again.

xlX49kx.png

Lize: Hehe... you're kinda fit to be the boss around us, Nemesis. I mean, I can't say I'll fully follow your orders since my contract is exclusive to him, but you seem diligent enough to make the decisions around here.

Idealis found herself caught off-guard by the statement.

935ac0ad51.png

Idealis: R-really?

She quickly shook her head.

de1283b471.png

Idealis: I-I mean, of course I am! I led a party of adventurers back in my world, and we were easily the most successful group of them all! We gathered so many relics that no other team was even close to surpassing us and were forced to work with us! If it wasn't for me, I'm certain they would've never gotten things done...

4f5a1db34e.png

Idealis: ...like now, I bet...they must be worried sick about me...

Up ahead, a slowly creaking door could be heard opening, Hera looked back at them from it. She started to whisper.

331cff838c.png

Hera: Come, the Oracle is just within, but do keep your voices low; it seems that the royal family is currently sleeping.

Idealis glanced back at Elizabeth.

94a8369d8f.png

Idealis: ...but, thank you...for, y'know, the compliment.

Without another word on the matter, Idealis started to quietly walk towards the open door, her guard now up.

9 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

The Cyber Knight turns  a hard right and leaps of the the side. The other cyber knight, still on the ground has come around in front of the card slinger and lunged upward with his shield and sword in front at the card slinger.

75e6c1d3c3.png

???: There you are!

The card slinger quickly hopped back from the cyber knight's attempted swing, and threw three cards into the ground between him and the knight. He then proceeded to take off in the other direction, the cards appearing to not have exploded yet. He moved quickly in the hope that he would be able to speed under the falling knight above him and escape them scot-free.

9 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

The projectile is sent back at the knights. They leap down as the projectile collides with edge of the roof. Pieces of it crumble down behind the Knight's as they follow the 2 Knight's ahead...

... meanwhile the 2 Knights are unavailable to intercept the black knight the game to or the Lucina. The 2 Knight's suddenly dart in the other direction.

b898164460.jpg

???: Cautious. Keep your guard up; Knights of the Forsaken have gone another route.

dc9547aa91.png

???: I believe I know who they are going for, actually...and we should be meeting up with someone right about-

Suddenly, Barrier Girl popped out from behind a dumpster in the alleyway they were in.

66b6207496.png

???: Now!

fdaafb209a.png

???: Yes...now...

Without a moment to waste, the other girl started to follow behind them.

7e8fd389c1.png

???: So, how come you're running away? I thought you wanted to beat them all up! I was gonna jump in and beat them up and we'd win!

dc9547aa91.png

???: One life too many at stake.

f944f4d3bc.png

???: Ohh...so that new girl had to be saved!

fdaafb209a.png

???: Actually, no, she-

66b6207496.png

???: I knew you were going to find someone new!

She ran alongside Lucina, excitement in her eyes.

f944f4d3bc.png

???: Hi, I'm-

bcda8e358d.png

???: This isn't the time for that!

7acebe8269.png

???: But-

bcda8e358d.png

???: Just focus on covering all sides!

The barrier girl sighed and backed off, looking around as she did so. They would soon be out of the hellhole that was the slums.

23 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Elizabeth Bathory

E7x2KAV.png

Lize: Are you sure you wanna go? Why do we need to look after him, anyway? It was his decision to play the crybaby.

SpbjoeS.png

He's still our ally. Even if you disapprove of the way he's acting, it still doesn't change the fact that he's still an important part of the team. His well-being is just as important as any of ours.

Artoria then continues on her way out of the castle and into city so she can find Magnum.

As Flare continues his escort, he takes the time to reflect on what has happened so far. First was the matter of the mass teleportation of the outsiders to this world. This many at once wasn't just a coincidence. Who brought them here and why? This world was rather unusual to begin with. He had heard Ingrid once mention that it had mixtures of various worlds as well as something of a will of its own. Though, whether she was being serious or just screwing with him again was impossible to tell. Regardless, there were too many questions and little to no answers for them. Until more can be found out, they were at a dead end.

And then there's the situation at the slums. The place was pretty bad to begin  with despite the efforts to help improve the place. But things somehow got even worse in a hurry. There was Hakumen's speech. His words meant to rally the people of the slums, only question is why? The whole place was swarming with guards everywhere, far more than just for "keeping the peace". They also wore old royal guard equipment. When he overheard Hina mention things were bad for them as well as the casualties, that's when he was convinced that something was going on there. He thought back to Hakumen's speech as he mentioned the terrorists and showed them on broadcast. His escort mission seemed too easy for a place swarming with guards. Though he couldn't confirm it, he couldn't disregard the possibility that he may be lumped with the "terrorists" for helping Hina and Yui out. As the thought about this, his phone began to ring. He noted was one of his mecha maids contacting him.

ATFW2x0.jpg

"Flare here."

"Flare-Sama, most of the group has returned. They're in the lobby right now."

ATFW2x0.jpg

"They might want a quite place to begin planning their next move. Can you escort them to the meeting room while I get back."

"Understood. Escorting to Meeting room."

He put away his phone. He then realized that they were already at the exit. Though they moved quickly, it didn't feel like that much time passed. He must have been deeper in thought than he realized. He proceeded to climb up and out.

ATFW2x0.jpg

"Almost there, ladies."

ezgif-1-111b94bab3.png

Byakuya: Oh my, where are my manners? I'm Byakuya.

(Byakuya's aura feels much more intense)

ezgif-1-3922f5b675.png

Byakuya: Pleasure to meet the people I've never met before.

(His aura then turns back to the way it was before)

As the group in the lobby converse, one of the mecha maids approach them.

TtEMVAX.jpg

"Excuse me. Flare-sama has asked me to escort you to his Meeting room."

G79tLNC.jpg

"I am aware that there are still others who have not arrived yet and will notify them when they do."

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: Light, I know that I lied twice to you when I should've just been sincere, but I want another chance. Whatever I know, I won't hide it anymore.

I understand. I didn't initially feel any deception from Melina...I guess I make mistakes from time to time as well. But no one is perfect. Heh...not even an Angel apparently. I'm sure you had good reason to hold back. Possibly to keep the team calm in a situation that is obviously hectic. But don't worry...we're good, lil bro.

LightFlare looks down at Agni and Anna's clinched hands...he smiles...he begins to notice "something" is going on between his old friends...

I'm glad to see you and Anna are getting along so well...

fZE60Hw.png

5T: Correct. There are many things I want to know and I'm going to do it so.

So...I guess you were telling the truth. Thanks for the warning. The names LightFlare. 

10 hours ago, A person said:

75e6c1d3c3.png

???: There you are!

The card slinger quickly hopped back from the cyber knight's attempted swing, and threw three cards into the ground between him and the knight. He then proceeded to take off in the other direction, the cards appearing to not have exploded yet. He moved quickly in the hope that he would be able to speed under the falling knight above him and escape them scot-free.

The first Knight that took a right lunged at the card slinger with his sword in a diagonal slash in order to slice him from his shoulder to his waist. The Knight who missed pointed his sword and shield downward as he descended aiming for his head. 2 of the Cyber Knights finally caught up the card slinger. 1 charged at the card slinger with his shield in front and his sword slashing at his leg. 1 lunged at the card slinger aiming at his right arm. The 2 Knights that abandoned the their previous targets were closing in on them as well.

10 hours ago, A person said:

bcda8e358d.png

???: Just focus on covering all sides!

The barrier girl sighed and backed off, looking around as she did so. They would soon be out of the hellhole that was the slums.

The Commander, black knight, barrier girl and Lucina would make it out of the slum...

9 hours ago, Sinjik said:

ezgif-1-111b94bab3.png

Byakuya: Oh my, where are my manners? I'm Byakuya.

(Byakuya's aura feels much more intense)

ezgif-1-3922f5b675.png

Byakuya: Pleasure to meet the people I've never met before.

(His aura then turns back to the way it was before)

I'm LightFlare...

LightFlare give him a single head nod...

6 hours ago, Darkflare said:

TtEMVAX.jpg

G79tLNC.jpg

"I am aware that there are still others who have not arrived yet and will notify them when they do."

That's our cue...

LightFlare follows the maid as he conversed with his comrades....

30 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

The first Knight that took a right lunged at the card slinger with his sword in a diagonal slash in order to slice him from his shoulder to his waist. The Knight who missed pointed his sword and shield downward as he descended aiming for his head. 2 of the Cyber Knights finally caught up the card slinger. 1 charged at the card slinger with his shield in front and his sword slashing at his leg. 1 lunged at the card slinger aiming at his right arm. The 2 Knights that abandoned the their previous targets were closing in on them as well.

The card slinger jumped back and towards the edge of the building they were on, seemingly teetering on the edge of his demise. He smiled at them before snapping his fingers, causing the three cards implanted int he ground to explode, causing the roof of the building to cave in where it occurred and for those around to be blown away, including him. Those less fortunate would find themselves falling into the building he just made a hole into.

Main Street

The four would finally escape the hellhole that was the slums, the commander huffing a single time.

9d6c46153b.png

???: Oh, how I wish that I had stayed and fought...

She was promptly interrupted by barrier girl walking over to Lucina and tapping her on her right shoulder.

b07c7cc226.png

???: Hi, I'm Penelope! I'm the-

The commander interrupted her again.

dc9547aa91.png

???: She is not a part of our team.

Her body was shrouded in light, which soon turned into a sudden flash which quickly faded away, revealing her normal self.

3a0f57033f.png

???: As far as we are concerned, she is simply someone we are saving from herself.

95ba360953.png

Penelope: But didn't she help us in a way? It'd be like a way to pay her back!

f944f4d3bc.png

Penelope: Besides, just look at her! She'd fit right in with us!

The commander gazed at Lucina, then back at Penelope.

404bcc6738.png

???: Somehow...I doubt that.

b07c7cc226.png

Penelope: But she's a super knight! 

5e43e116b7.png

???: What? Were yo-

66b6207496.png

Penelope: When she ran in, she was like "Haaaah!" And then swung the sword around like shing shing! And all of the guys got knocked away and stuff, and then she made a pose and was like "I saw that you were having problems so I came to help." It was so cool! She's totally a super knight!

The commander let out a long sigh.

404bcc6738.png

???: Fine...but I can't just force her into the group. It's up to her in the end.

Immediately, Penelope ran over to Lucina, grasping her hand tightly.

f944f4d3bc.png

Penelope: C'mon, join us! It'll be suuuper fun! We go on all kinds of cool adventures and stuff! You'll never get bored, I promise! But if you do...

2c52d46ae2.png

Penelope: ...then I have ways of curing that.

She grinned at her. Her mouth may as well have been full of shark teeth with how obvious her plan was.

3a0f57033f.png

???: I hope you realize that that may be hurting your plan more than helping it...

As Kyo, Kiryu and Morrigan walk down the street they see the entrance to the warriors hangout in sight

mZ8jIXJ.png

Kiryu: I see it its just up ahead

hfghD0C.png

Kyo: alright the entrance looks pretty cool I guess but have you been to this place before Kiryu?

mZ8jIXJ.png

Kiryu: yeah once before it was nice great interior also

oQn7hHP.png

Morrigan: well I hope that's true I'm becoming quite tired of all this running around

As the three walked into the hangout Kyo and Morrigan say what's on their minds

4zweqiF.png

Kyo: man you weren't lying this place looks awesome and there is a lot of maids around

QtTIgGf.png

Morrigan: I have to agree what a lovely place

Upon saying that they head further into the hangout

5 hours ago, A person said:

The card slinger jumped back and towards the edge of the building they were on, seemingly teetering on the edge of his demise. He smiled at them before snapping his fingers, causing the three cards implanted int he ground to explode, causing the roof of the building to cave in where it occurred and for those around to be blown away, including him. Those less fortunate would find themselves falling into the building he just made a hole into.

The 2 Knight's who lunged missed and fell into the whole created by the explosion. The 2 Knight's recovered and begin scanning the residents to see if anyone had been harmed. The 2 guards missed as the card slinger is flung ahead of them and landed on a car. They tuck and roll as they hit the ground. They slash their swords as particle slashes fly towards the card slinger. The remaining 2 guards arrive and head in the direction the card slinger landed. They head around the building in order to come back towards the card slinger.

Another Lost Knight

Track: Enemy Attack

A lone girl was running as fast as she could, have received a distress call from her partners as they've found out a wanted criminal...A traitor of their ranks. Suddenly, her communicator started ringing.

xhQ6QbH.png
Girl: Yes?
Caller: Joyce! Where are you right now?

ufxVb1h.png
Girl: I'm almost there, what's up?
Caller: Then hurry up...our bullets aren't working against him. He took down most of the unit...

82ozR2J.png
Joyce Jacks Vilude: No...
Caller: Come here in your Knight Mode at ready...Over and Out!

xhQ6QbH.png
Joyce: Roger! (Commander...why are you doing this?)

With a fierce look on her face, Joyce extended both her hands foward, an incantation.

Ethereal Flames, Heed my call and burn my soul! Forge me to be stronger than anyone!

xhQ6QbH.png
Joyce: VALIANT KNIGHT!!!

Suddenly, her whole form was covered into a tower of flame. Then, the tower dissapeared. She was wearing an entirely different uniform and was carrying a pair of swords.

emzjb3g.png
Joyce: This is it... 

AlSwa1L.png

As she arrived at the place though, she was already too late.

Track: Betting on the last guide

NXUBtpl.png
Joyce: No way...they are down already?
???: So the one they were calling was you.

emzjb3g.png
Joyce: Commander!!!

She readied herself, looking at the man wearing a dark armor with red markings. He was ready to stab one the last one he defeated, but decided to focus on Joyce.

oo5fvFQ.png
Commander: Now that you've found me...I have no choice but to eliminate you as well.
RId9crR.png
Joyce: Do you have any idea of what you're doing? You of all people! The kind and caring commander that teached us a lot of things.

oo5fvFQ.png

Commander: No matter what kind of feelings you have for another member, you have to cooperate with them no matter what.

zwd5vKU.png
Joyce: I see...so you've never cared about us from the beginning...

oo5fvFQ.png
Commander: There's only one person that I care about...and I'm doing it for her sake.

RId9crR.png
Joyce: (Her?)

oo5fvFQ.png
Commander: Enough talk...Come at me and I shall end you!

emzjb3g.png
Joyce: Urgh...COMMANDER!!!

She gripped tighly her swords, then charged at her former commander, dodging the Azure Edge's he fired at her. 

RPPdS9B.png
Joyce: You're mine! BLAZING TEMPEST!!!

She did a foward jump while spinning, creating an wheel of flames. he in turn, countered by summoning a multitude of dark energy pillars around him.

oo5fvFQ.png
Commander: Hexentia!!!

Joyce: Argh!!!

Joyce managed to fall on her feet, trying to endure the pain of having collided with his attack.

oo5fvFQ.png
Commander: You've certainly improved...
RPPdS9B.png
Joyce: All thanks to you...HYAAAAAAAA!!!!

They started to exchange attack after attack. Her Commander having the advantage on the fight.

zwd5vKU.png
Joyce: Urgh...
oo5fvFQ.png
Commander: It's all over for you!

emzjb3g.png
Joyce: Not...Yet!!!

Suddenly, she held her swords in reverse grip.

oo5fvFQ.png

Commander: (T-That stance.)

gSnm9HA.png
    He was seemly distracted by it, seeing a familiar mirage behind the girl as she took the stance, giving Joyce the opening she needed, lunging at her Commander with a triple slash, getting behind him after the attacks connected.

Joyce: This is...My Resolve!!!

Commander: Tch!

Then, she landed another lunge strike, switching back to a normal grip.

MpcKc45.png
Joyce: Ritual of Annihilation!

With an Cross Slash, she fired a multitude of energy slashes at her Commander. But all of a sudden, she felt herself being stabbed by something.

LziEoID.png
Joyce: ARGH!!! (This is...his spear?)

oo5fvFQ.png
Commander: Don't ever...show that stance in front of me again!!!

Then, he summoned a multitude of spears and started throwing them at her energy blades.

KNOW THE POWER OF A FULL CHROMATUS!!!

As her attack was nullified, She was hit by the last strike and fell to the ground.

LziEoID.png
Joyce: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Track: Nothing can be explained

She tried her best to get up, but the pain was too intense. She felt her head being stomped on. From her angle, she couldn't see her Commander's face, but she could tell that his transformation had reverted after he spent energy on his Form Destroyer.

Commander: This is the end.

7cD5IDK.png
Joyce: Co...mmander...
Commander: I'm surprised that you still call me by my rank.

zYi9PRL.png
Joyce: Maybe...It didn't...sink in yet...I'm just a fool...
Commander: That you are. Now then...It's time to...

9HCEK2z.png
Joyce: Who said anything...about...me...losing?
Commander: What?
Joyce: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Since she couldn't use her body, she would use her magic instead to move. Joyce created an explosive flame that blew her commander away, then, she did what she could to be able to "fly" away from him, but she ended up falling in the water of the lake.

Td0WFb1.png
Joyce: (No...)

She tried to swin up, but the pain was making it hard for her to move, only sinking deeper and deeper.

Commander: Hmph...Defiant until the end I see...You've never gave up no matter how many times you've failed. But...It's all over now. You won't have another chance.

Then, he turned his back, ready to leave before the reinforcements arrived.

Oh yeah...I almost forgot.

He pulled out a gun, and started shooting the soldier that he didn't finish off.

htmVvZm.png
Commander: Everything...is for her sake...

Meanwhile, Joyce realized that it was futile to keep trying to swim, if she tried to "fly" again, the pain would only interrupt her focus again. Accepting her fate, she closed her eyes in lament.

IQy7kZe.png
Joyce: (I guess....this is my end...Guess I shouldn't have decided to live a life like this...)

esZ8KLG.png
Joyce: (But...I don't regret it...I knew something like this could've happened...Yet I've choosen this path anyway...)

Kb1vlS9.png
Joyce: (Sorry everyone...Guess we won't be together anymore...)

I never got confess to you huh? Seems that's one regret I'll be carrying with me...

She closed her eyes, letting herself sink. Suddenly, Joyce felt like she was sinking way faster than normal, as if a strong force was pulling her. She turned her body in order to look below, only to some kind of dark sphere.

Joyce: (What is...)

And then, her vision was taken over by darkness.

((Transition))

A soothing hymm was being hummed, being lured by it's calming nature, the girl woke up from her deep slumber. She saw a man sitting by the window, looking at the road. She didn't say anything, just listening to the tranquil melody. It gave her a warm feeling, as if all of her worries were vanishing and only the good thought remained. Suddenly, he stopped humming and looked at her.

h7ww52U.png

???: It's an old family tune. A real blast from the past. It's called the Hymm of Proof. It's supposed to be about longing to see someone. What do you think of it...Miss Joyce?

3GK7pss.png

Joyce: Oh! Um...It's...rather soothing. I could listen to it all day sir.

h7ww52U.png

???: You'd had to record it then, cause last time I sung this for too long, my throat was too sore.

9nh9FmR.png

Joyce: I see. I'll keep that in mind then...

x1p7B2n.png

Julius Will Kresnik: Oh yeah, I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Julius Will Kresnik.

3GK7pss.png

Joyce: Kres...nik? The name sounds familiar.

z1y266F.png

Julius: I see...If you don't reconize it right away, then Unitia City is doing a good job of forgetting that my clan ever existed.

VipRrbz.png

Joyce: OH! THAT'S RIGHT!!!

She finally woke up to reality, remembering the event of her fight against her Commander.

ojEzBbv.png

Joyce: Mister Julius, thank you for saving me, but I have to go.

BEMWviZ.png

Julius: Save? All I did was pick you up in the forest. Were you perhaps in danger?

She was confused by his statement. She was sure that she was deep in a lake and not in a forest.

x1p7B2n.png

Julius: Why don't we calm down first? There's no need to panic. Do some breathing exercises. It will calm you down. Breath in! Breath out! In! Out! In! In! In! In! 

wiiSeUa.png

Joyce: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

z1y266F.png

Julius: And exhale.

ILER44i.png

Joyce: Haaa! Cough...This sensation of not being able to breath brings me bad memories.

h7ww52U.png

Julius: Something like this happened before? I'm sorry...

9nh9FmR.png

Joyce: D-Don't be...Well...I'll listen to what you have to say.

Julius then, told Joyce that she's in Candor instead of Unitia. In exchange, she explained about her fighting with her Commander and how it ended with her almost drowning.

BEMWviZ.png

Julius: I see...Maybe someone else saved you, but couldn't take you to a shelter. When I met you, you were still soaking wet.

wiiSeUa.png

Joyce: Oh...

She looked at herself, seeing that she was wearing a different set of clothes.

z1y266F.png

Julius: I'm sure no alibi will save me, so I'll apologize now.

uLfXrMe.png

Joyce: It's too late to complain since you've already done it...Besides, you carried me all the way to this place and treated my wounds, so I guess I should thank you.

Jq3uJpx.png

Julius: Think nothing of it...Anyway, before you get too comfortable, you'll get in trouble if you're seen with me by the wrong people, so it's better that you leave now.

9nh9FmR.png

Joyce: Why is that?

Instead of answering her question, he handled her a moderate quantity of Candor's currency, then pointed her to a bag with her belongings.

z1y266F.png

Julius: It would be better if you left without asking questions. Go back to your city and you'll have your answers.

She judged his tone, knowing she wouldn't get an answer she would like if she insisted on the topic.

h7ww52U.png

Julius: If we meet again...No hard feelings, okay?

rWWVztz.png

Joyce: Sure...

Suddenly, they heard loud footsteps, They both looked through the window out of reflex and saw Hugh carrying Ludger and Dante running with them.

Jq3uJpx.png

Julius: It sure is loud today. A few moments ago I heard the scream of a girl...I'm surprised you didn't wake up from that. Anyway, Those two are from the same city as yours.

wiiSeUa.png

Joyce: R-Really?

h7ww52U.png

Julius: Yes, I'm sure they'll reconize you.

TFm6FDM.png

Joyce: That's...Wait a second...How do you know they're...

z1y266F.png

Julius: Lady Joyce, what I told you about the questions? You will know when you meet them.

3GK7pss.png

Joyce: Ooookay...

LqNXCYm.jpg

Julius: Anyway, I hope you have a nice trip.

Julius showed her the door after she picked up the bag. She bowed in gratitude, then started following the group who was running away.

x1p7B2n.png

Julius: (Well...Seems like things will get pretty chaotic from now on...)

z1y266F.png

Julius: (Still...Vilude Family huh? If I remember correctly, they disbanded way before I was born and that they've erased every trace of their existence, including abandoning their traditions...I wasn't expecting someone to be still using that name when there are active Ancestors Families in the open.)

BEMWviZ.png

Julius: (There's also the fact that I've never heard of this girl before back at Unitia...did she join after I defected? And who is this new Commander who is also betraying the ranks? She talked about him as if they knew each other for quite some time even...just...)

Suddenly, he sees Seila, who was also running, but in a different direction than Hugh's group.

ZoXU7hX.jpg

Julius: Well...That can wait...I've got other chaotic stuff to deal with.

He pulled out a pair of swords and held them in reverse grip. He had some business to treat with Seila.

19 hours ago, Darkflare said:

TtEMVAX.jpg

G79tLNC.jpg

ezgif-1-111b94bab3.png

Byakuya: Heheh, well that's progress.

(Byakuya follows Mech-Hisui)

23 hours ago, A person said:

Up ahead, a slowly creaking door could be heard opening, Hera looked back at them from it. She started to whisper.

331cff838c.png

Hera: Come, the Oracle is just within, but do keep your voices low; it seems that the royal family is currently sleeping.

ezgif-1-43547fe6a6.png

Seth: (The time has finally come, Oracle...)

ezgif-1-df4682f1f1.png

Seth: (.....Something still feels off, and its hard to put aside.)

ezgif-1-43547fe6a6.png

Seth: (But this feeling is about to come to an end. Either your with or against us. Only the road ahead has the answer that I seek)

(Seth has his fingers curled up, as if he was holding his weapons)

Agni Artwaltz, Rokurou Rangetsu, 5T, 13P, Melina and Anna Ametrine

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: About us two, we're-

vZuxZhB.png

5T: Tell the details later. Let's head to this meeting room.

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: A-Alright.

Melina: Welcome back.

When Agni looked at the seats to his right, Melina waved unsincerely at them.

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: Have you taken a nice trip, Artwaltz?

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: Melina.

JKXzrZQ.gif

Anna: So she is the Sixth Bariura Princess, Melina...

WYIYmuh.png

5T: ...

JRDJdAH.png

Melina: What a beautiful conglomeration you have managed to reunite. Perhaps your words have brought them to your side as well.

ekXitMm.png

Agni: I did nothing of the sort. Everyone came here by their own free will.

XifsaNf.png

Melina: Say whatever you want. Your words and nothing are the same to me.

U3q0AiV.gif

Anna: Your Highness, please, there is no need for anything of the sort. We wish to help you with this endeavor, so-

Melina: I have no trust for angels or anything that is related to the gods.

3Yb6VDX.png

13P: And I don't trust a brat who can't get her head straight.

Upon hearing the words coming from 13P, she looked directly at the androids.

3Lp2ucC.png

Melina: Excuse me?!

JUZWKZU.png

5T: Just because you are a princess doesn't mean you have to be judgemental of others. Who are you to say anything about them when you're the uncooperative kid here?

mQHWFu1.gif

Anna: H-Hold on a moment... there is no need to mistreat her like this

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: Well, we have new sharp-tongued additions to this cast. The kind of people like you can clearly accuse others while doing something wrong yourselves. Maybe a mirror would help you watch better your twisted behavior.

VnEwAQQ.png

13P: What is she, a sheltered little prick?

XifsaNf.png

Melina: L-Little prick?!

WYIYmuh.png

5T: Agni, I clearly suggest for her to stay out of this. We don't need a backstabber around us.

1CjflBL.png

Agni: H-Hey, don't go overboard with this. She's with us too.

T8tpTDg.png

13P: She doesn't seem like cooperating with us anyway, so why bother? After all, like 5T said, she's a real double-crosser that could easily leave us to die.

Tb6SS8l.png

5T: That's only an presumption, but I'm certain that's close to what she really is. Our "Highness" might sell us to the enemy in a fingersnap if the situation is convenient for her.

zNsGuES.gif

Anna: P-Please, enough... we do not mind her distrust...

5T: But we do. If she's not going to be useful, then she should just leave.

VnEwAQQ.png

13P: It won't make a difference. We don't need to watch a weakling like her, who's absolutely a stone in our shoes.

This was enough for Melina. Even though she never had pride as a princess of Bariura, her own self was being dirtied with words. Bearing her casual smile, she looked back at 5T and 13P.

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: ... You wish for me to be cooperative? Fine. I shall do it so. I heard enough coming from you two...

JRDJdAH.png

Melina: But as a friendly warning... sleep with your eyes open. Who knows what could happen in the night?

fZE60Hw.png

5T: Well then, humor me. It's a pleasure to think on how things will go, Princess Melina.

Iy4tZks.png

13P: And about sleeping with our eyes open... that's a cheap and dull way to threaten someone. So let's be a little more direct.

Bv002BQ.pngInbXdWX.png

5T and 13P: Backstab us all and we'll kill you.

B6v914L.png

Melina: ...!!

5T and 13P left to follow the others that went ahead to the room.

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: Great, they hate each other. Wonderful way to start on making the team work together.

U3q0AiV.gif

Anna: Your Highness, I am very sorry, we never meant to have things happening like this...

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: We actually don't mind if you're doubting us or not. You have reasons to, anyway.

Melina: ... Please, stop. Let us just go to this meeting room...

They followed the others who already went ahead. Rokurou just stood silent, while watching all the scene.

Elizabeth Bathory

iggjGPg.png

Lize: (Finally. I was starting to think that my dress was going to fill with mana dust...)

E7x2KAV.png

Lize: (But I wonder why they're so concerned about this...)

Elizabeth followed Hera, Idealis and Seth to the Oracle's sanctum.

Lucina

dPvjeqk.png

Lucina: Oh! W-Well, it is my pleasure, Miss Penelope.

CtOQnSs.png

Lucina: Well, I am glad I could help at some point. However, I must depart back to somewhere and warn my allies about a serious situation.

NwtGsMp.png

Lucina: ... On a thought, would it be better for you to come with me? I believe we can help each other and they will not refuse to do it so.