The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

A person

10 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

The grenades on the left and right explode releasing smoke across the battlefield. The guards switch to thermal vision and throw 4 grenades over the wall of glyphs so that they go through the open area above Ludger. The remained behind the cars they were behind.

EQwIxtb.png

Ludger: Squall Shot!

Ludger had memorized the position of the guards before the smoke rised again. Being more aware of their grenade heavy tactics, he did some backsteps, then fired two shots in the air. Those shots would multiply into a rain of bullets

10 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

2534cf9a9402e0094ac2f12bd86b897b.png

(You are indeed quite fast...and clever...but my missiles are a bit different...)

The 3 rockets miss but suddenly the one rocket that The large Knight shoot exploded just as it went under Hugh causing the others to explode. The Knight Fires plasma shots at Hugh while simultaneously boosting up and across the top of the area where Hugh is traveling landing on a roof.

Knowing something like that was a possibility to happen, Hugh uses part of the spell's energy to shield his back, and so, the explosion sent him flying at high speeds and over the guards.

OX3vhEj.png

Hugh: Thanks for the boost stupid! I would like to stay more, but I need to fry your friends.

Then, Hugh proceeds to run to the other street.

10 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

EQwIxtb.png

Ludger had memorized the position of the guards before the smoke rised again. Being more aware of their grenade heavy tactics, he did some backsteps, then fired two shots in the air. Those shots would multiply into a rain of bullets

The smoke still covers the area. The bullet rain hits the grenades exploding them in mid air. The shrapnel rains down on Ludger. With the glyphs gone, one guard fires at Ludger from behind a car, 2 guards around Ludger's right side using cars as cover as they move. 1 guard moves behind Ludger using cars as cover and rolls a grenade toward Ludger's let side.

Backup arrives in 1 turn.

OX3vhEj.png

Hugh: Thanks for the boost stupid! I would like to stay more, but I need to fry your friends.

(Fine by me...)

Backup arrives...

5f580731263a6f95f1268cc681e6ac04--dimitr

4 cyber Knight's arrive. They switch to thermal vision. 2 swing their swords and and a particle slash projectile is sent at Ludger as they jump down to the ground with their shields in front. 2 cyber Knight's walk across the building the tracking Hugh.

The Large Knight fires a missile as he boosts across the top of Ludger with his shield in front shooting plasma blast at him.

EQwIxtb.png

The smoke still covers the area. The bullet rain hits the grenades exploding them in mid air. The shrapnel rains down on Ludger. With the glyphs gone, one guard fires at Ludger from behind a car, 2 guards around Ludger's right side using cars as cover as they move. 1 guard moves behind Ludger using cars as cover and rolls a grenade toward Ludger's let side.

Backup arrives in 1 turn.

OX3vhEj.png

(Fine by me...)

Backup arrives...

5f580731263a6f95f1268cc681e6ac04--dimitr

4 cyber Knight's arrive. They switch to thermal vision. 2 swing their swords and and a particle slash projectile is sent at Ludger as they jump down to the ground with their shields in front. 2 cyber Knight's walk across the building the tracking Hugh.

The Large Knight fires a missile as he boosts across the top of Ludger with his shield in front of him, shooting plasma blast at Ludger.

Ludger feels the power of Kresnik flowing through him again.

Track: For the sake of Mutual Proof

TxrgO45.png

Ludger: I've made a promise...that I would take Elle back to her world...I can't fall here! NEVER!!!

09Q6rTK.gif

Ludger managed to shorten the transformation time through sheer force of will. It helped him survive the incoming onslaught of attacks, but then, he kneeled in pain, his transformation almost running out from the damage absorbed.

r6jic5S.png

Hugh: LUDS!!!

wGfbceg.png

Ludger: Hugh! Nice timing! The greater number of guards are in that position!

GSlKZum.png

Hugh: Alright then...Good job holding them off...THIS ENDS NOW!!! INDIGNATION!!!

Hugh conjures a gigantic lightining bolt that explodes in a massive area. If the attack was sucesfull, the group would have enough space to retreat.

5 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

TxrgO45.png

Ludger: I've made a promise...that I would take Elle back to her world...I can't fall here! NEVER!!!

09Q6rTK.gif

Ludger managed to shorten the transformation time through sheer force of will. It helped him survive the incoming onslaught of attacks, but then, he kneeled in pain, his transformation almost running out from the damage absorbed.

r6jic5S.png

wGfbceg.png

GSlKZum.png

Hugh: Alright then...Good job holding them off...THIS ENDS NOW!!! INDIGNATION!!!

Hugh conjures a gigantic lightining bolt that explodes in a massive area. If the attack was sucesfull, the group would have enough space to retreat.

(That was reckless...)

The attack was devistating. I hit the four guards and caused the cars they were hiding behind to explode as well. But because of the nature of the attack Ludger was as caught in the blast as well as the cars exploded around him. The 2 cyber Knight's on the ground were not very close to the attack but were pushed back. However, they where protected from the blast and debris by their shields. They both immediately slashed their swords at Ludger sending another particle slash projectile.

When it was clear to move closer into battle, 2 cyber Knight's were still on the roof. 1 of the cyber Knight's still on the roof shot a particle slash. The other moved closer to Hugh. The large Knight jumps down and stands between Hugh and Ludger. He stands sideways as he pointed his sheild at Hugh and his rifle at Ludger but does not fire. He instead locks on to Ludger and fires a rocket at Ludger.

Backup arrives...

Two guards with rocket launcher arrive and take cover behind a car. They both lock on and fire 1 rocket a piece at Ludger.

5 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

TxrgO45.png

09Q6rTK.gif

r6jic5S.png

wGfbceg.png

GSlKZum.png

Double post

Agni Artwaltz, Rokurou Rangetsu and 5T

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: W-What kind of question is that?! Why do you need to involve massages with androids?!

JvDGLm6.png

Rokurou: I don't think that was such a bad question. Sounded rather normal to me.

iXkTeu8.png

Agni: Didn't you got the meaning behind the- never mind, I won't bother explaining it...

While Rokurou was feeling rather normal with the question, Agni got embarassed for 5T. As for the android, he was just direct and blunt to answer Kirimuri.

vZuxZhB.png

5T: ... I can definitely see the type of guy you are... and no, I'm not programmed to do that. Even if I was, either you wouldn't want it or I wouldn't do it.

qc3eNLB.png

Rokurou: Whoa, that's a blunt response.

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: Well, for a question like that, I don't blame him... that much. Still, that was kinda blunt...

WYIYmuh.png

5T: Also, can you please tell me your name? If I'm to work with you, I don't think you want me referring to you as "perverted oriental-looking human with second interests".

1WNsbyZ.png

Rokurou: Even harsher and direct... he just went directly into a honor stab...

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: Guess our group has a lot of different personalities... I don't know if that's good or bad anymore...

surprised_by_duckmann18-dbm774y.png

"Whoops, excuse my rudeness and lack of thoroughness. I only wanted to confirm that you're not from the Hangout. I just got one nice back massage earlier from one of the android maids."

cropped_nocl_by_duckmann18-dbm8tqs.png

"Well, I go with the pseudonym Kirimuri. Early 20's. Can speak 3 different languages, potentially 4. Call me Kirimuri, Kiri, perverted-bloke-from-the-far-east or whatever. I don't give two damns or a fuck. Anyways, nice to meet you."

Agni Artwaltz, Rokurou Rangetsu, 5T and Melina

WYIYmuh.png

5T: *sigh* Seems like our cooperation won't go well... we do play the same coin, anyway, since I also don't care if you're interested on taking me seriously or if you're going to make fun of me because I'm don't have the same sense of humor you do.

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: 5T... c'mon...

fZE60Hw.png

5T: I know, I know, I'm being blunt, disrespectful and stupid, I'll stop and apologize to you, Kirimuri and I never meant any offense... but I'm not lying about how things won't steer too well between us both right now. After all, I'm just a serious living lump of metal.

1WNsbyZ.png

Rokurou: That was unnecessary and you're clearly not a kid. Well, you and Agni do look like you're 14, though...

ekXitMm.pngBv002BQ.png

Agni and 5T: What?! I'm 19!

k1q6rHk.png

Rokurou: Hahaha! You even sound the same!

As 5T and Agni groaned, the Pod began to analyze the latter, Rokurou and Kirimuri.

Pod: All basic data about Agni Artwaltz, Rokurou Rangetsu and Kirimuri have been registered. Specifics are still unknown.

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: Now I noticed this little thing flying. What exactly is it?

JUZWKZU.png

5T: That's Pod. He's somewhat an assistant. He only obeys to my orders though.

Pod: I am currently assigned to assist Unit 5T. It is a pleasure to make acquaintances. Proposal: Unit 5T should follow Agni Artwaltz, Rokurou Rangetsu and Kirimuri to collect specific data for tactical uses.

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: Specific data?

Tb6SS8l.png

5T: ... Just ignore it. This thing can be really annoying sometimes...

qc3eNLB.png

Rokurou: Well, if that's the case... can we go...?

fZE60Hw.png

5T: Alright then. Lead the way and I'll follow.

Agni and Rokurou began to walk as 5T followed them. The android was rather interested on knowing them, but not for the same reasons as the Pod proposed. Meanwhile, Melina returned from another street. She looked at them leaving.

3Lp2ucC.png

Melina: (Where are they heading? Also, who is that fourth person?)

MAGICAL KINGDOM OF VERVE: Algor Cemetery

On 9/8/2017 at 10:00 PM, Agni Blackheart said:

Audience Team

XwwGMjH.png

Seraph: Any assistance is welcome. If we ever need you, I'll make sure to inform it.

F1ztkUj.png

Lize: Then we're done with this whole burial issue. Can we move on to the Oracle?

E7x2KAV.png

Lize: And let's be quick before Magnum ends up fainting on us.

4biOTDt.png

Magnum: I'm completely... fine...! Don't worry... about me...!

iggjGPg.png

Lize: Your legs are talking the inverse, you idiot.

Hera put away her tome and runeblade, then started to lead the way out of the cemetery.

331cff838c.png

Hera: Very well, Mistress Bathory! Fortunately, the castle in which he resides is due northwest from here, so we shall arrive quickly.

Idealis quickly followed behind her, obviously wanting to get out of there as fast as possible. Enkidu did pique her interest, however.

cd181951e2.png

Idealis: Is everyone in this place like him? I sure hope not...I think our party's as big as it needs to be as it is!

@LightFlare_Da_Realest

Dante brings out a suitcase, but it turns out that it's more than it seems. The suitcase, called Pandora, transforms into a missile battery. Dante fires a wave of missiles that home in on a few different targets in different directions. Due to being performed while Devil Trigger is activated, the power of the projectiles are increased. The main people targeted are the two backup guards now hiding behind a car, and the two cyber knights on the ground level.

k6ppaqq.gif

CANDOR CITY: Northwestern Slums

ddaf98ee32.png

???: Barrier! NOW!

279419aceb.png

???: Ooooon iiiiiit!

BGM: Showdown

In a flash, a dome of arcane energy formed around the area, blocking off Joseph, but trapping Dante, Hugh, and Ludger within it. The rockets shot at Ludger from the two guards would be blocked by the barrier, causing it to flash twice and for a hairline fracture to appear where they hit. A series of cards seemed to be thrown in Ludger's direction, but one hit the rocket coming at him, causing it to explode in the air. The others missed him entirely, a series of blasts being seen upon the back of the barrier. 

75e6c1d3c3.png

???: Can't miss when you have a lot of chances to hit...

Another being launched itself in front of Hugh, seeming to block the particle slashes coming at him with a large sword similar to the ones the royal guards had.

b898164460.jpg

???: Concern. Situation is unfavorable for target's quarry. Suggestion: Escape the area.

A woman wielding a sword dashed out from behind a building and slid between Ludger and the cyber knights, swinging her blade skillfully to knock away both of the particle slashes. She glanced back at Ludger.

5e43e116b7.png

???: You idiots need to get out of here right now! More are coming, and it's not going to be pretty if you stick around any longer!

Another ran over to Dante, huffing as she did so. She then noticed the barrage of missiles.

7acebe8269.png

???: Whoaaaaa, don't do thaaaaat!

She held out a hand, throwing up a rectangular arcane barrier to block the missiles flying everywhere.

22af84c536.png

???: That's just gonna raise more attention! You gotta go, buddy! Like, right now! 

She looked like she was struggling to maintain the barrier.

After getting his wound tended to Kiryu walks out of the medical clinic still a bit sore around the lower back area. he then meets Kyo is waiting outside

M8xLBbR.png

Kyo: well you look a lot better they must have knew what they were doing in there. so what happened to going to that "warriors hangout" place?"

eoZkyQV.png

Kiryu: this place was closer....besides I don't really know the way back from here I could try to retrace my steps.....

9wEOk4m.gif

Kyo: meh its not  like we need to go there anyway also I heard a commotion over the other side of town a couple of explosions too seems like quite the party

whkHwRs.png

Kiryu: well that does sound serious..wonder what happened.....well regardless we probably shou-

Just as Kiryu was about to finish his sentence Morrigan pops up out of seemingly nowhere

KjFW0bT.png

Morrigan: yes it does look exiting doesn't it

OcrUK30.png

Kyo: who is the chick with the huge rack and bat wings? (and where the hell did she come from)

LCiQetd.png

Morrigan: my name is Morrigan are you one of Kiryu's friends also I'm a succubus

eoZkyQV.png

Kiryu: Good grief Morrigan don't just appear out of nowhere like that. and do you really think you should be telling everyone you meet you are a succubus?. it could go really wrong if you told the wrong person

q5YQJiH.png

Kyo: a Succubus huh? that's interesting and don't worry man I wont flip out I already know how strong she by looking at her (and she is pretty damn strong)

LCiQetd.png

Morrigan: well you more common sense than I thought I must admit although you do seem capable of handling yourse-

Morrigan quickly turns around and stares down the street with a surprised look on her face. seeing this Kiryu then asks

whkHwRs.png

Kiryu: oi Morrigan are you alright? you just suddenly did a 180 mid sentence

BW5Ip3B.png

Morrigan: oh its nothing...I just thought I heard someone calling my name is all (what was that presence I felt just then it was....enormous but was it evil? I couldn't really tell damn it)

Kiryu stares at Morrigan then lets out a deep sigh Kyo lets out a slight chuckle

9wEOk4m.gif

Kyo: say we should probably get out of here before we get in trouble for loitering or some bs heh

TWMsaoN.png

Kiryu: sounds like a plan...you aren't gonna fly off again are ya Morrigan? heh

BW5Ip3B.png

Morrigan: no I'm done sight seeing at least for the moment haha

The three of them start walking out of the alleyway and into the street they begin going towards a nice marketplace  with various shops and a huge water fountain in the middle

Audience Team

xlX49kx.png

Lize: Glad that we can go along now.

XwwGMjH.png

Seraph: Magnum, give me your shoulder. I'll help you walk.

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: Yes... thanks, Sir...

They followed Idealis and Hera as they walked towards the castle where the Oracle was residing. The topic of the conversation was Enkidu, the mysterious man that appeared to offer prayers.

8Y03Ggq.png

Lize: Well, I do agree. That Enkidu guy was so weird... but this place's like some sort of Caster conglomeration...

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: Weird or not, he's offering his help. Turning it down will cost us one moment or another.

LEAMDvb.png

Lize: We already have enough people. Besides, he's a complete stranger. Don't tell me that you can't refute people because you're an angel and you can't commit a single sin...

vjNwq4F.png

Seraph: ... Do it as you wish then. Don't complain if you end up like Edward because your pride spoke higher.

UpfUuH2.png

Lize: H-Hey, I was just doing a commentary!

MU0a3Vb.png

Seraph: Our conversation is over, Elizabeth. Keep walking quietly or talk with someone else.

While carrying Magnum, Seraph distanced himself from Elizabeth. He firmly believed that refusing Enkidus aid would bring consequences, but decided to not comment anymore. He knew that just because he's a General in Heaven doesn't mean he orders on others.

E7x2KAV.png

Lize: Harsh... geez, I can't believe someone like him can have a brother like Agni. They're so different...

Agni Artwaltz, Rokurou Rangetsu, 5T

After a quick walk, they reached the exchange store once again. It wasn't that far and Agni had the route memorized.

zzvLMum.png

Agni: And here we are.

k5Bkywr.png

Rokurou: Alright, so all that we have to do is to give them the coins and we'll get the cash, right?

WYIYmuh.png

5T: Of course not. They'll check the coins before giving the exact amount.

1P3csiV.png

Rokurou: Oh, right. Well, I guess we'll have to go in and-

???: Agni!

As they looked, a white-dressed girl with wings looked at them. She seemed in verge of tears...

E6elngd.png

Rokurou: Wow, that's a beautiful girl...

Tb6SS8l.png

5T: That's something among Kirimuri's lines... that aside, do you know her, Agni?

rBSxR7a.png

Agni: Anna?!

Hearing him calling her, Anna ran to him and immediately jumped into his shoulder, hugging Agni tightly and breaking into tears.

zNsGuES.gif

Anna: I was... so worried... *sob*... you left and never told me where you were going...

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: *hugs Anna* I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I got desperate and just left, it's true. I never meant to make you get worried, I swear.

Anna: I know... *sniff*... I know. I guess I... got too worried as well...

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: It's your right to get worried when your husband suddenly leaves without giving any warning.

Il7T2Ke.png

Rokurou: (Wow... he got himself a good catch. Lucky kid.)

JUZWKZU.png

5T: (So they are married. I think I won't indulge more into it. I don't understand a feeling such as "love" either.)

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: But haven't we already talked about this? You shouldn't be leaving home alone. You're the Goddess of Healing, Revenant should be with you.

qc3eNLB.png7iCdopA.png

Rokurou and 5T: (A goddess?!)

U3q0AiV.gif

Anna: ... I think I was like you. Desperate, wishing to see you soon... if I could at least see your smile, it would have been enough for me.

gWVvHZT.png

Agni: Liar. You wouldn't be satisfied with just a smile... well, neither I would in this case.

CZnZndK.gif

Anna: Hehe. I believe you are right.

Although the scene was something to watch, 5T began to pull Rokurou and Kirimuri with him.

JUZWKZU.png

5T: ... We saw enough, c'mon.

Rokurou: Eh? But shouldn't we wait-

Bv002BQ.png

5T: Leave them be, it's their moment. C'mon, we can't waste time.

1 hour ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Audience Team

xlX49kx.png

Lize: Glad that we can go along now.

XwwGMjH.png

Seraph: Magnum, give me your shoulder. I'll help you walk.

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: Yes... thanks, Sir...

They followed Idealis and Hera as they walked towards the castle where the Oracle was residing. The topic of the conversation was Enkidu, the mysterious man that appeared to offer prayers.

8Y03Ggq.png

Lize: Well, I do agree. That Enkidu guy was so weird... but this place's like some sort of Caster conglomeration...

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: Weird or not, he's offering his help. Turning it down will cost us one moment or another.

LEAMDvb.png

Lize: We already have enough people. Besides, he's a complete stranger. Don't tell me that you can't refute people because you're an angel and you can't commit a single sin...

vjNwq4F.png

Seraph: ... Do it as you wish then. Don't complain if you end up like Edward because your pride spoke higher.

UpfUuH2.png

Lize: H-Hey, I was just doing a commentary!

MU0a3Vb.png

Seraph: Our conversation is over, Elizabeth. Keep walking quietly or talk with someone else.

While carrying Magnum, Seraph distanced himself from Elizabeth. He firmly believed that refusing Enkidus aid would bring consequences, but decided to not comment anymore. He knew that just because he's a General in Heaven doesn't mean he orders on others.

E7x2KAV.png

Lize: Harsh... geez, I can't believe someone like him can have a brother like Agni. They're so different...

Hearing Seraph's commentary on the matter seemed to annoy Idealis. She let out a sigh. It appeared that even angels needed to learn lessons. She whipped around and pointed her katars at Seraph.

1f90edde09.png

Idealis: Tell me, Seraph; has an ally ever turned on you? Perhaps they left you in the dark in your time of need? Maybe stabbed you in the back when the battle was in your favor? Or maybe even decided to aid the enemy while you weren't aware and ruined your plans entirely?

Hera gasped and, instinctively, withdrew her runeblade.

f1c2a377cc.png

Hera: Mistress Furtivus, what do you think you are doing?!

Idealis glared at Hera.

1f90edde09.png

Idealis: What else? I'm teaching him something important.

266c01aa45.png

Hera: Do not be so foolish! This is no-

1f90edde09.png

Idealis: Either he learns now or regrets it later, and I'm not allowing the latter to happen.

1f8feef8a4.png

Hera: Then, if you try anything, I will be-

1f90edde09.png

Idealis: Forced to kill me, I know. But even if it kills me, he's going to learn, dammit!

51c8d3399f.png

Idealis: (And besides, at this distance, it wouldn't take long for us to resolve any violent conflict...)

Audience Team

ezgif-1-1f6fbfc895.png 

Seth: (Enkidu... Your intentions seemed to have change. But why?)

39 minutes ago, A person said:

Hearing Seraph's commentary on the matter seemed to annoy Idealis. She let out a sigh. It appeared that even angels needed to learn lessons. She whipped around and pointed her katars at Seraph.

1f90edde09.png

Idealis: Tell me, Seraph; has an ally ever turned on you? Perhaps they left you in the dark in your time of need? Maybe stabbed you in the back when the battle was in your favor? Or maybe even decided to aid the enemy while you weren't aware and ruined your plans entirely?

Hera gasped and, instinctively, withdrew her runeblade.

f1c2a377cc.png

Hera: Mistress Furtivus, what do you think you are doing?!

Idealis glared at Hera.

1f90edde09.png

Idealis: What else? I'm teaching him something important.

266c01aa45.png

Hera: Do not be so foolish! This is no-

1f90edde09.png

Idealis: Either he learns now or regrets it later, and I'm not allowing the latter to happen.

1f8feef8a4.png

Hera: Then, if you try anything, I will be-

1f90edde09.png

Idealis: Forced to kill me, I know. But even if it kills me, he's going to learn, dammit!

51c8d3399f.png

Idealis: (And besides, at this distance, it wouldn't take long for us to resolve any violent conflict...)

ezgif-1-cc57df3e1d.png

Seth: Is teaching him a lesson more important than our objective?

Just now, Sinjik said:

Audience Team

ezgif-1-1f6fbfc895.png 

Seth: (Enkidu... Your intentions seemed to have change. But why?)

ezgif-1-cc57df3e1d.png

Seth: Is teaching him a lesson more important than our objective?

1f90edde09.png

Idealis: How are we going to complete it if we're dead or dying because of our "new ally"?

2 minutes ago, A person said:

1f90edde09.png

Idealis: How are we going to complete it if we're dead or dying because of our "new ally"?

ezgif-1-cc57df3e1d.png

Seth: I wouldn't trust this "new ally" so easily. I'm cutting his throat if he ever tries something. And even with the knowledge your giving Seraph, I don't think we can prepare for the "inevitable." This place has proved to be a battleground. IT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT ALL OF US WAS DRAGGED FROM THE PLACES WE ONCE KNEW, JUST TO SAVE THIS ONE, WITHOUT A GUARANTEE OF SURVIVAL!

(Seth stood with his head down taking in heavy breaths)

Audience Team

H4AVoLr.png

Lize: Nemesis, calm down. You're letting something so petty bother you.

4biOTDt.png

Magnum: He... he did! More times... than you know...!

Magnum stood in front of Seraph and even if he had not much strength, he held one of her katars with his hand.

Magnum: We went on a mission to... hunt a monster... and when we reached the target, our whole squad... turned against him! Not only I had to watch and be unable to help... but I saw him fighting against all of... them and the demon... alone...!

vjNwq4F.png

Seraph: (Magnum... to think you would rise your voice for me...)

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: I know... the scars he bears for... all of us angels. Sir Seraph is... cold... and he may not be the friendliest person ever... but I know him in battle and... he knows what he's doing...!

XzWs4Yz.png

Magnum: I won't let you... insult someone like him...!

MU0a3Vb.png

Seraph: Enough, Magnum. Don't overstep your boundaries.

Seraph took the front this time. He stared at Nemesis, not raising his weapon against her.

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: I know betrayal, I know backstabbing... after all, the most feared and hated figure in Heaven would know well.

UpfUuH2.png

Lize: Wait... hated? Feared? But aren't you the First General or something like that?

Seraph: Between both Generals, I'm hated and feared while Agni isn't. If I had to count the times something like that have happened... I'd have stopped at 59.

K3UkWVg.png

Magnum: 59?! I... didn't knew that... the number was that high...

0EnTrGC.png

Lize: Then why do you keep trusting people so much? I don't get it. Betrayed 59 times and you're still willing to believe on people?!

v6zLiwo.png

Seraph: There was a time I stopped believing. At that time, I was on a war with Agni in the world of humans. I killed so many enemies, but my sword also killed so many innocents... if he wasn't there to stop me, I'd have razed a whole town because I believed they were soldiers as well.

kpoP4cl.png

Magnum: But there was... something he said... that changed your... mind, right?

j1bRjU0.png

Seraph: "Even if I'm backstabbed, even if I'm betrayed, I won't quit on believing on people. I may be called as naive, as an idiot but I'm not changing my mind. I'll keep giving my belief, even if the other person doesn't. Its heart might change one day and my death might bring a chance for them to regret their choices. I'll kill them outside of my sword."

F1ztkUj.png

Lize: That's something Agni would say alright.

Seraph sighed. He already knew he wouldn't convince anyone with his story, neither tht would change the way they would think about Enkidu.

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: ... Well, I'll leave you to your judgement. You're free to hate me. I don't mind it. If even my soldiers hate me, fear me and betray me... but I'll still help you get back to your own world. I swore to do that, after all;

He walked away, going in the direction Hera was leading. Magnum released

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: ... You have a... misconcepted vision of us... if you think that... we uphold in virtue... or something like that...

4biOTDt.png

Magnum: We're sinners... just like you all... and our forgiveness... won't come. Our judgement in... the end won't be... so easy.

E7x2KAV.png

Lize: ... Look, you can't blame her. Angels are people coming from the glorious, oh majestical Heaven with the frilly gods and what not. Having you all understand humans is something hard to believe.

K3UkWVg.png

Magnum: ... I see... so that's how... it works... then. Alright... I got it...

Lize: Magnum?

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: ... I don't feel... like talking... I'll stay quiet from now on... and just go on... ahead.

iggjGPg.png

Lize: Idiot, you can't even walk! Here, I'll be kind this time and help you-

4biOTDt.png

Magnum: Don't... touch me... I'm not... like you.

Weak and tumbling as he could, Magnum followed Seraph. He was irritated at how misconcepted they were and how they were judging ahead of even thinking about anything.

LEAMDvb.png

Lize: ... Really, I think the only angel I can like is Agni. Those two are beginning to get on my nerves somehow.

Agni Artwaltz and Anna Ametrine

Anna finally got back up and just held his hands. They were exchanging smiles. Then, Anna looked at him, serious

mQHWFu1.gif

Anna: I... want to help you somehow. I cannot risk myself on the front lines, but I wish so much to be useful.

zzvLMum.png

Agni: Maybe we can ask Mr. Darkflare if you could work at the Warrior's Hangout.

JKXzrZQ.gif

Anna: The Warrior's... Hangout?

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: Yeah. It's a place that helps us with training. There's a clinic there, so I think you can help with magical issues, since we don't have anyone with the expertise. My Cura won't save us all the time.

U3q0AiV.gif

Anna: Well... I have second feeling against it... mainly because I feel I will become a hindrance. But I will go along with your idea.