The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

A person

9 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Agni Artwaltz and Rokurou Rangetsu

BGM: Traverse Town still playing

Eventually, they went through another path, almost back at the meeting point.

zzvLMum.png

Agni: I guess we're close to the end.

u2Cf6LK.png

Rokurou: Yeah, that seems to be the case.

Agni: Glad that the fact you're a fighting maniac helped us getting by the guards without problems.

k1q6rHk.png

Rokurou: Well, what can I say? It's a trait I'm proud to have.

Agni: If you say so.

However, one problem appeared: they were near Team 1. It seems as if they were asking around, so nothing seemed wrong. But if Agni were to be seen with Rokurou at the state he currently is, a lot of explanation would be necessary and they couldn't waste more time.

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: (Oh crap, it's Light's team!!)

k5Bkywr.png

Rokurou: Look at those guys running around. What the hell are they doing anyway?

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: I-I'll explain later! Forget about them and just go!

qc3eNLB.png

Rokurou: H-Hey, hold on! Don't need to push!

Even though his hands were locked, Agni pushed Rokurou around with his shoulders. He needed to get away without being seen.

Unfortunately, Kyosuke saw Agni and Rokurou; this caused him to believe that Agni was being kidnapped.

Kyosuke: HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO AGNI, YOU PUNK!?

1 hour ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Unfortunately, Kyosuke saw Agni and Rokurou; this caused him to believe that Agni was being kidnapped.

Kyosuke: HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO AGNI, YOU PUNK!?

Team 1

5knsjvN.png

Ryuko: Eh? Agnia is in danger?

jVekFcV.png

Etomo: His name isn't Agnia...

5knsjvN.png

Ryuko: Agnis needs help!

uUo3ZMo.png

Etomo: That isn't name either...Let's analyze the situation first. This looks like a hostage situation.

NxFZedQ.png

Ryuko: Urgh...Okay...

((Trivia Nobody Cares: Agni, Agnis and Agnia are fire spells from Jade Cocoon.))

Team 2

13 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

The Forth Knight fires at Ludger. The Fifth knight fires at Ludger.

hlXKL2G.jpg

Ludger: Haaaaaaa!!!

Ludger switches to his dual swords and starts deflecting the bullets, while the knights were busy shooting at him, an angered Hugh approached them with his speed.

GSlKZum.png

Hugh: You guys seems healthy enough...How about we fix that?

Hugh did a strong horizontal kick in order to get them at the same time.

1CjflBL.png

Agni: (Oh no, they saw us. They saw us! What am I supposed to do now?!)

v1brl1R.png

Rokurou: ... This kid has been captured and I'm taking him with me as my hunt bait. It's his punishment for trespassing his own limits.

jM4oAr2.png

Agni: (W-What?! D-Don't be so direct, idiot!!)

8cSmMGB.png

Rokurou: So, unless you prefer for him to be eaten alive by some monster...

Rokurou grabbed Agni quickly and carried him in one arm.

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: W-Whoa!!

cRr3ES4.png

Rokurou: You might as well come after me and take him back by force!!

He ran away with Agni, expecting the others to follow him after saying his friend was going to be purposedly killed in a hunt.

fN1MwC1.png

Agni: What are you trying to do?! Get yourself killed by them?!

nFkzGV7.png

Rokurou: I doubt that you want only us outside the slums, right?!

rBSxR7a.png

Agni: Ah...! Well, I do, but-

v1brl1R.png

Rokurou: Just hang on tight and let me do things! We're getting out quickly!

Mirfah

Mirfah (?): DIE!!!!

Mirfah attacked with his claw, but the knight had its shield blocking her. He clashed with the shield and tried to force it down single-handedly.

Melina

Melina giggled and looked back at Kirimuri while putting her knife away.

JRDJdAH.png

Melina: Hehe, you were sleeping so innocently... I tried to resist, but your reaction over a cold blade being put in your cheek was completely priceless. I may come out clean and tell that I do not feel for your fear of a blade being put closely to your throat.

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: Also, Miss Mech-Hisui, we do wish to use an arena. Is there ny one free for our usage?

Upon hearing Kirimuri's complaint, Melina walked near the counter of the couch where he was sitting while holding a knife behind her back and facing Mech-Hisui. She pointed the knife towards the couch and stabbed it near him. She quickly removed it and put the knife away quickly.

3Lp2ucC.png

Melina: Oh my, oh me! I supposed an accident happened here! Now the couch has a hole in it...

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: Kirimuri, apologize properly and pay the money needed for the repair. If you do not have it, let it be added to your debt.

25 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

1CjflBL.png

Agni: (Oh no, they saw us. They saw us! What am I supposed to do now?!)

v1brl1R.png

Rokurou: ... This kid has been captured and I'm taking him with me as my hunt bait. It's his punishment for trespassing his own limits.

jM4oAr2.png

Agni: (W-What?! D-Don't be so direct, idiot!!)

8cSmMGB.png

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: W-Whoa!!

cRr3ES4.png

Rokurou: You might as well come after me and take him back by force!!

He ran away with Agni, expecting the others to follow him after saying his friend was going to be purposedly killed in a hunt.

fN1MwC1.png

Agni: What are you trying to do?! Get yourself killed by them?!

nFkzGV7.png

Rokurou: I doubt that you want only us outside the slums, right?!

rBSxR7a.png

Agni: Ah...! Well, I do, but-

v1brl1R.png

Rokurou: Just hang on tight and let me do things! We're getting out quickly!

kyosuke.jpg

Grr... get back here, you bastard! You'll pay for kidnapping Agni like that!

BGM: Goin' Down

Kyosuke began to chase Agni, aiming at Rokurou's legs the entire time; nothing was going to stop him from saving one of his only friends from getting kidnapped, even though in reality that wasn't what was happening.

33 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

8cSmMGB.png

375BhNL.png

Ryuko: Oh, It's ON now!

Ryuko starts chasing after Rokurou.

JrWDhP4.png

Etomo: Wait you fool! That's obviously a trap!

E4H0yXT.jpg

Ryuko: Trap or not, I'll crush everything in my way, it has been always like this!

LvMCuOR.png

Etomo: Urgh...This is not happening...Mister LightFlare, what should we do about this?

23 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Mirfah

Mirfah (?): DIE!!!!

Mirfah attacked with his claw, but the knight had its shield blocking her. He clashed with the shield and tried to force it down single-handedly.

13 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

Back in the Slums

KRGZp1z.png

Yui: Huff...Huff...Huff...

She stops in her tracks when she finally reaches the battle scene.

gpOH6Ve.png

Yui: wha...

On 8/27/2017 at 10:10 PM, Mister Fael said:

28a6pu9.jpg
Seila: I can't allow you to go any further than this...You'll just suffer even more with what you'll see ahead.

Her cousin's words echoes on her head when she sees the scene. A Red Armored Knight was fighting a gold armored knight emanating a dark aura, which she failed to reconize that it was Mirfah. What really horrorized her, was seeing Tommy impaled the Red Knight's lance. Her entire body was shaking in disbelief.

olMoTeb.png

Yui: No...

She felt like falling on the ground at any moment. Her wooden sword slowly slipped off her hand until it fell into the ground. Noticing the lack of her weapon, Yui slighty snapped back to reality.

Track: God Spear of Creation

Yui: Tommy...

Then, she clenched her fists, the air around her started to for a small hurricane. Then, she summoned her Typhoon Spear, and with a shout as she ran foward, the hurricane was dispelled, spreading a strong gust of wind.

JAiojp2.png

Yui: GIVE HIM BACK!!!

With tears in her eyes and a fierce look, she ran ahead without hesitation, Yui aimed a strike of her spear at the Red Knight's arm, in order to make her release her weapon.

Noticing the approach of yet another threat, the knight proceeded to do what was best and disengage from the situation, managing to make a slight hop backwards and away from the two attackers, allowing her to evade Yui's attack, though it would hit the spear instead, and letting the front of her weapon drop to the ground and drag along it, creating a wider hole in the body upon it. Once she gained her distance, she proceeded to once again adopt a defensive stance.

2671a4df24.png

???: Secondary threat detected. Leave this field at once, or I shall be forced to neutralize you.

3 minutes ago, A person said:

Noticing the approach of yet another threat, the knight proceeded to do what was best and disengage from the situation, managing to make a slight hop backwards and away from the two attackers, allowing her to evade Yui's attack, though it would hit the spear instead, and letting the front of her weapon drop to the ground and drag along it, creating a wider hole in the body upon it. Once she gained her distance, she proceeded to once again adopt a defensive stance.

2671a4df24.png

???: Secondary threat detected. Leave this field at once, or I shall be forced to neutralize you.

Tommy screamed in agony as his wound became bigger; it was beyond healing at this point.

tommy.png

I... can't go... not... like this...

Tommy started bleeding out; there was no point in saving him anymore. He would die no matter what happened.

37 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Melina: Also, Miss Mech-Hisui, we do wish to use an arena. Is there ny one free for our usage?

TtEMVAX.jpg

"One is expected to be available in a few minutes. However, only those that are registered with us are permitted to use it."

45 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: Kirimuri, apologize properly and pay the money needed for the repair. If you do not have it, let it be added to your debt.

Unfortunately for her, the mecha maid's equivalent of an eyesight was too precise to hide her actions.

G79tLNC.jpg

"I shall have the cost added to your registration fee..."

2 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

hlXKL2G.jpg

Ludger: Haaaaaaa!!!

Ludger switches to his dual swords and starts deflecting the bullets, while the knights were busy shooting at him, an angered Hugh approached them with his speed.

The guards focus their shots on Ludger...

2 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

GSlKZum.png

Hugh: You guys seems healthy enough...How about we fix that?

Hugh did a strong horizontal kick in order to get them at the same time.

....as a result the forth guard is kicked side ways so hard he collides the fifth guards knocking them both out cold. The remaining guard bails but calls for reinforments allowing space for team to leave the scene.

54 minutes ago, A person said:

2671a4df24.png

Yui couldn't help but scoff at that remark. She started to charge a wind spell.

bdtb9LI.png

Yui: That's odd...Your soldiers open fire without a single word even when we told them to back off...Then I see one of my friends impaled on your lance. Why do you think you're in any position to demand my surrender if one of your friends are going to "neutralyze" me anyway? Give Tommy back or I won't show any mercy.

17 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

....as a result the forth guard is kicked side ways so hard he collides the fifth guards knocking them both out cold. The remaining guard bails but calls for reinforments allowing space for team to leave the scene.

znjrFv4.png

Hugh: And do-

11 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Frank noticed the bailing guard.

frank.png&key=3378516b45bb7e2cfe0036cd16

...I think we have a chance to leave the scene from here... we'd better do it quickly, or we might get caught in more violence.

GSlKZum.png

Hugh: Sonuva...

gdcsWpg.png

Ludger: Leave him be! Let's just bail too! Joseph, are you alright?

Just now, Mister Fael said:

Yui couldn't help but scoff at that remark. She started to charge a wind spell.

bdtb9LI.png

Yui: That's odd...Your soldiers open fire without a single word even when we told them to back off...Then I see one of my friends impaled on your lance. Why do you think you're in any position to demand my surrender if one of your friends are going to "neutralyze" me anyway? Give Tommy back or I won't show any mercy.

2671a4df24.png

???: You are in my way. Engaging multiple threats.

The knight proceeded to slowly raise the spear, aiming the tip at Yui and causing the body to be cut further, her shield up and ready for any incoming attacks, then thrust the weapon at her torso, primarily aiming for the stomach.

1 hour ago, Mister Fael said:

375BhNL.png

Ryuko: Oh, It's ON now!

Ryuko starts chasing after Rokurou.

JrWDhP4.png

Etomo: Wait you fool! That's obviously a trap!

E4H0yXT.jpg

Ryuko: Trap or not, I'll crush everything in my way, it has been always like this!

LvMCuOR.png

Etomo: Urgh...This is not happening...Mister LightFlare, what should we do about this?

FtqdIqW.jpg

We can't just let Agni just be kidnapped(not to mention it could be a trap for Kyosuke and Ryuko as well)...how did this happen anyway? Let's go, Etomo. We gotta catch up to them. I guess we'll have to continue the investigation later!

SOMNUS FOREST

Hera cleared her throat. The dark presence grew closer.

1f8feef8a4.png

Hera: ...I suppose it will make itself known to us, however.

Eventually, it would reveal itself; a creature with an almost humanoid body that had two saber-like arms upon it that had a bright glow and lights upon its body that scrolled downwards, like a conveyor belt upon its body.

jbkbM.jpg

???

DANGER

The creature raised its arms and let out a strange gasping sound upon exiting the darkness of the forest. Noticing it, Hera backed away. It was clear that this creature was the source of the presence. It started to approach Hera directly.

f1c2a377cc.png

Hera: A mutated one...be on your guard! If we do not slay this creature...then it will most certainly try to attack Candor!

She pointed her runeblade at it, an electrical charge building around the blade.

SOMNUS FOREST

1f8feef8a4.png

Eventually, it would reveal itself; a creature with an almost humanoid body that had two saber-like arms upon it that had a bright glow and lights upon its body that scrolled downwards, like a conveyor belt upon its body.

Reveal hidden contents

jbkbM.jpg

???

DANGER

The creature raised its arms and let out a strange gasping sound upon exiting the darkness of the forest. Noticing it, Hera backed away. It was clear that this creature was the source of the presence. It started to approach Hera directly.

f1c2a377cc.png

Hera: A mutated one...be on your guard! If we do not slay this creature...then it will most certainly try to attack Candor!

She pointed her runeblade at it, an electrical charge building around the blade.

Edward aimed one of his hands at the ground, before pulling out a rock down from the Earth. He then proceeded to use his enhanced strength to throw it at the creature.

1 minute ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Edward aimed one of his hands at the ground, before pulling out a rock down from the Earth. He then proceeded to use his enhanced strength to throw it at the creature.

The creature proceeded to sidestep the incoming boulder and turned its attention to Edward, beginning to approach him instead. Hera's sword shot out an electric bolt which hit the creature, causing it to reel back briefly before continuing and speeding up its approach towards them. Hera's runeblade began to get shrouded in flames.

1f8feef8a4.png

Hera: An actual challenge...

Meanwhile, Idealis decided to sit back, thinking that they had everything under control. She let out a disappointed sigh.

4f5a1db34e.png

Idealis: (Maybe I should've tried learning magic, too...)

4 minutes ago, A person said:

2671a4df24.png

???: You are in my way. Engaging multiple threats.

The knight proceeded to slowly raise the spear, aiming the tip at Yui and causing the body to be cut further, her shield up and ready for any incoming attacks, then thrust the weapon at her torso, primarily aiming for the stomach.

JAiojp2.png

Yui: (You fool...) CYCLONE!!!

She casts a powerful wind spell in order to stop the Red Knight's attack and send her flying.

54 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

FtqdIqW.jpg

We can't just let Agni just be kidnapped(not to mention it could be a trap for Kyosuke and Ryuko as well)...how did this happen anyway? Let's go, Etomo. We gotta catch up to them. I guess we'll have to continue the investigation later!

6IBULG1.png

Etomo: I see. I suggest we stay a bit behind just in case they spring an ambush.

16 minutes ago, A person said:

SOMNUS FOREST

1f8feef8a4.png

Hide contents

jbkbM.jpg

???

DANGER

f1c2a377cc.png

Track: Life or Death

mqZ85un.png

Yomi: You said it...

kJAGvsw.png

Yomi: Alright guys, I'm leaving this to you! Yoru Mizu is not the kind of girl to get into fights.

UXWUWbx.png

Jude: Wait...wha-

bVyGpiL.png

Yomi: I just have a favor to ask...If someone else shows up here, let her do her thing and don't tell anyone she ever showed up.

UExFBai.png

Jude: (That look on her eyes...)

GN9JQh7.png

Yomi: Now Chop Chop! Stop worrying about me because you have a monster to defeat.

Yomi distanced herself from the party. Jude equiped his gauntles and took a fighting stance.

PVIt7Z0.png

Jude: Then, We'll hold the ground until this "someone else" shows up then...

17 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

11 minutes ago, A person said:

The creature proceeded to sidestep the incoming boulder and turned its attention to Edward, beginning to approach him instead. Hera's sword shot out an electric bolt which hit the creature, causing it to reel back briefly before continuing and speeding up its approach towards them. Hera's runeblade began to get shrouded in flames.

1f8feef8a4.png

Hera: An actual challenge...

6eVxNVO.png

Jude: I'll try to get it's attention. Back me up if the plan works.

Jude ran at the monster and did a low kick move called Aqua Sweep in hopes of tripping it.

5 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

JAiojp2.png

Yui: (You fool...) CYCLONE!!!

She casts a powerful wind spell in order to stop the Red Knight's attack and send her flying.

The blast hit the red knight directly, throwing off her thrust entirely and causing her to miss. However, she only went up a few inches from the blast before coming back down, which also slid the body up and off of her spear in a rather messy way. Upon landing, she would begin to slowly approach Yui again, raising her shield once more. It was as if the ability did nothing.

8 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

Track: Life or Death

mqZ85un.png

Yomi: You said it...

kJAGvsw.png

Yomi: Alright guys, I'm leaving this to you! Yoru Mizu is not the kind of girl to get into fights.

UXWUWbx.png

Jude: Wait...wha-

bVyGpiL.png

Yomi: I just have a favor to ask...If someone else shows up here, let her do her thing and don't tell anyone she ever showed up.

UExFBai.png

Jude: (That look on her eyes...)

GN9JQh7.png

Yomi: Now Chop Chop! Stop worrying about me because you have a monster to defeat.

Yomi distanced herself from the party. Jude equiped his gauntles and took a fighting stance.

PVIt7Z0.png

Jude: Then, We'll hold the ground until this "someone else" shows up then...

Idealis couldn't help but notice her sudden abandonment. 

1f90edde09.png

Idealis: Hey, where are you going?! You'll get lost!

9 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

6eVxNVO.png

Jude: I'll try to get it's attention. Back me up if the plan works.

Jude ran at the monster and did a low kick move called Aqua Sweep in hopes of tripping it.

The creature would be swept off of its feet by the attack, though it would quickly retaliate by swiping its right saber arm at his left leg from its prone position. Hera pointed her runeblade at the creature and sent a fiery blast at it, throwing off its swing and causing it to hit the ground instead as she covered for him. She then raised the runeblade up, flames beginning to twist around it.

1f8feef8a4.png

Hera: Quickly, now is our chance to strike!

The creature would be swept off of its feet by the attack, though it would quickly retaliate by swiping its right saber arm at his left leg from its prone position. Hera pointed her runeblade at the creature and sent a fiery blast at it, throwing off its swing and causing it to hit the ground instead as she covered for him. She then raised the runeblade up, flames beginning to twist around it.

1f8feef8a4.png

ezgif-1-c9ce42fd26.png Now is the time

(Seth attempts to do a swift straight line attack on the creature)

ezgif-1-e688bd3e0b.png  Soukou no Vengeance!

1f90edde09.png

1f8feef8a4.png

Edward took a step backwards. He then proceeded to rip another boulder out of the ground, before breaking it into two smaller rocks. He proceeded to throw one of the rocks at the creature, keeping the other one close to him in case he needed to use his Earth powers again. However, another thing caused him to be fairly concerned, not like that distracted him from the fight.

edward.png

(...why hasn't Tommy called me yet...? D - did something happen to him?)

12 minutes ago, A person said:

The blast hit the red knight directly, throwing off her thrust entirely and causing her to miss. However, she only went up a few inches from the blast before coming back down, which also slid the body up and off of her spear in a rather messy way. Upon landing, she would begin to slowly approach Yui again, raising her shield once more. It was as if the ability did nothing.

Tommy's body rolled on the ground after getting sent off the spear. Blood started to cover the ground as he laid on the ground. He was dead; no doubt about it, as his lower body had been completely split in two. In fact, the only part of his body that hadn't been sliced in half was a bit of his upper body, his neck and his head.

9 minutes ago, Sinjik said:

ezgif-1-c9ce42fd26.png Now is the time

(Seth attempts to do a swift straight line attack on the creature)

ezgif-1-e688bd3e0b.png  Soukou no Vengeance!

8 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Edward took a step backwards. He then proceeded to rip another boulder out of the ground, before breaking it into two smaller rocks. He proceeded to throw one of the rocks at the creature, keeping the other one close to him in case he needed to use his Earth powers again. However, another thing caused him to be fairly concerned, not like that distracted him from the fight.

edward.png

(...why hasn't Tommy called me yet...? D - did something happen to him?)

The creature tried to stand up, but found itself being cut by the straight line attack, causing it to fall back down, and then finding itself getting hit by a rock. It started to shake, frost coming off of its body. 

f1c2a377cc.png

Hera: A powerful buildup of mana...get away from it!

2 minutes ago, A person said:

The creature tried to stand up, but found itself being cut by the straight line attack, causing it to fall back down, and then finding itself getting hit by a rock. It started to shake, frost coming off of its body. 

f1c2a377cc.png

Edward got away from the creature in order to avoid whatever attack it was going to perform.

edward.png

Damn... this... thing... is tough...

19 minutes ago, A person said:

1f90edde09.png

mqZ85un.png

Yomi: Don't worry, I won't go that far.

f1c2a377cc.png

PVIt7Z0.png

Jude: Roger that...

Assuming it was going to explode, Jude decided to take her advice distance himself from the monster.