The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

A person

9 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

The situation seemed too desperate for Hinamori to ignore.

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: Very well...

Seeing how Yui was busy fighting, Hinamori decided to relay the message to Tommy instead.

Eozp3qb.png

Hinamori: Hey you, telll Yui that I had to go to somewhere else.

Then, she faces Kirimuri once more.

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: Lead the way.

cropped_no_clothes_by_duckmann18-dbl5okh

"Certainly... Wait, you're hurt. Lean on my shoulder."

Agni Artwaltz

BGM: We Are Finally Cowboys -Golden Brown Mix- still playing

After a long slide, Agni finally reached the end of the stairway. He looked back, only to see the guards still at the middle. He managed to get some distance, but still needed to run away. He went towards a route that would take him to the meeting point, but it was long, so it would take a while.

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: (This seems to be the only way for me to go and I can't go back. I really need to find a way to lose them or this chase will keep going forever.)

As he kept running, he saw an abandoned house ahead. He jumped at the open window and hid behind the wall. It was just in the nick of time, because the guards have reached the end of the stairs.

Guard #4: Where is he?!

Guard #12: He couldn't have gone too far. Search the perimeter.

Each went to a direction while searching for him. Agni kept himself silent, taking breaths every now and then.

iXkTeu8.png

Agni: (This isn't good. I need to leave this area now. This building won't hide me forever!)

He looked at the stairs that led to the building's roof. He quietly crawled to the first step, got up and began to climb it. However...

Guard #8: I found him!! Inside this dump!!

1CjflBL.png

Agni: !!

He kept climbing them but the guard began to shoot at him. He ducked to evade the bullets and managed to get to the first floor. Soon, he could hear the door being kicked and steps getting closer and closer. He looked at the room and found one thing he could use. However, the danger to execute such plan was enormous.

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: (If I do this, the building will crumble because of how unstable it is... yet it's the only way I can escape...)

He grabbed a gas canister that was lying in the floor, opened and began to spread it throughout the room. Torching the place down and creating a barricade with fire was the only way for him to have a chance to escape. The lives he would risk were big too. After spreading it, he threw towards the direction he came, which startled a guard that reached him.

Guard #9: Wah...!! I-I got you now, kid...

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: You haven't... and I'm sorry in advance!

Agni used a Black Bullet at the trail of gasoline and the moment the bullet touched it, fire began to spread. He kept going upwards the stairs as the guard rushed downwards.

Guard #9: R-Retreat! Fire is spreading!!

The floor in flames began to crumble apart and the whole foundation of the house began to fall down. On the second floor, Agni jumped from a window that led to the back of the house. After a rowdy landing, he managed to roll back up and kept running as the house finally fell apart.

Guard #1: Damn... the kid's better than we thought...

Guard #4: Wait... #9, #10 and #12 aren't here!!

Guard #13: W-We'll look under the rubble! Just go after that damn brat already!

Guards #13 and #14 stood behind, looking for the buried members while hoping they were still alive. Five guards left... will Agni escape or he will be caught in this?

System Messages

Guards Remaining: 5/14 Guards

Agni's Bullet Gauge: 0/10 bullets

Mirfah

BGM: Yukimura Sanada's Theme still playing

Mirfah's blazes seemed to have held them a little. Soon, he noticed that the guard threw another grenade at him.

m8elZBZ.png

Mirfah: Agh, it's too close...!!

But in a quick moment, Tommy grabbed the grenade and threw it back at the guard.

CxBOFel.png

Mirfah: Whoo!! Thanks, brother! Now leave that rod idiot to me!!

Mirfah rushed at the taser rod guard while shooting waves of flames at his direction.

15 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

m8elZBZ.png

Mirfah: Agh, it's too close...!!

But in a quick moment, Tommy grabbed the grenade and threw it back at the guard.

Since the grenade was cooked, even though Mirfah threw it, it was still close enough to explode near him sending shrapnel at Mirfah.

15 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

CxBOFel.png

Mirfah: Whoo!! Thanks, brother! Now leave that rod idiot to me!!

Mirfah rushed at the taser rod guard while shooting waves of flames at his direction.

Because Mirfah was focusing on attacking  the guard with the Taser rod, the shrapnel hits Mirfah cutting him severely.

Tommy started jumping up in the air, clearly trying to attract a guard's attention.

Tommy: Hey, you! Right there! C'mon! Beat the shit out of me! Or are you too much of an idiot to do that!?

What the guard didn't know was that Tommy had a plan; he was going to let the guards beat down on him until he was beaten enough to enter his One Man Army mode.

57 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy grabbed the Taser rod, using his fire powers to overcook the electricity and cause the rod to explode. Tommy then noticed the frag grenade. He proceeded to grab it and throw it back to the knight.

Tommy ignores the guard right in front of him and the Knight quickly grabs Tommy and suplexes him on his head. 

20 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy started jumping up in the air, clearly trying to attract a guard's attention.

Tommy: Hey, you! Right there! C'mon! Beat the shit out of me! Or are you too much of an idiot to do that!?

What the guard didn't know was that Tommy had a plan; he was going to let the guards beat down on him until he was beaten enough to enter his One Man Army mode.

Clearly not learning his lesson from before, Tommy doesn't make sure his opponent is down and the Knight pulls the pin on grenade, cooks it while Tommy is jumping up and down, and places it right behind Tommy before retreating behind a car. The Knight that shot Hina fires a shot at Yui.

3 hours ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

The grenade exploded on Tommy. Tommy simply smirked, before creating a fire explosion massive enough to send any guards near him flying. He immediately got up, fire appearing in his eyes.

Tommy: Heh... you've done it now... One Man Army mode activated.

Tommy gave the guards a chance to back down, but any attacks that would hit him wouldn't scratch him in his incredibly powerful mode.

Instead of backing down, a different guard approached him, wielding a heavy lance and shield and wearing very heavy armor.

19455b52f5.jpg

???

09eec9fb75.png

???: Threat detected. Proceeding with neutralization.

The guard raised her shield and lance, then charged straight for Tommy, aiming to impale him upon the tip.

20 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Audience Team

As he tried to contact Agni, another signal was caught. Gladly, it was from an ally Agni told him about.

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: ... Yokuman of the Unlimited Force. Huh, so I finally managed to know you. This is Seraph Artwaltz speaking. My brother Agni told me about you and your squad.

bX7E6Ba.pngAh, greetings, Mr. Artwaltz. And nice to hear Agni told you about us already. That means we can immidiately cut to the important talk.

u4EsOao.pngSince you are leading the team that talks with the king and queen, any status updates you could possibly give to us? Maybe we could even give help.

Trivia: YokuMan is super polite by nature, but also always focused on the mission at hand. Thus, things like smalltalk are very hard for him.

2 hours ago, A person said:

Instead of backing down, a different guard approached him, wielding a heavy lance and shield and wearing very heavy armor.

Hide contents

19455b52f5.jpg

???

09eec9fb75.png

???: Threat detected. Proceeding with neutralization.

The guard raised her shield and lance, then charged straight for Tommy, aiming to impale him upon the tip.

Tommy grabbed the lance.

Tommy: I... don't think so.

13 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy grabbed the lance.

Tommy: I... don't think so.

She raised the lance up into the air as he grabbed it, then proceeded to swing him down at the ground with incredible power. The headband on her head expanded into something at least slightly more protective.

2671a4df24.png

???: Neutralization in progress. Surrender now, and I shall only injure you.

1 hour ago, A person said:

She raised the lance up into the air as he grabbed it, then proceeded to swing him down at the ground with incredible power. The headband on her head expanded into something at least slightly more protective.

2671a4df24.png

???: Neutralization in progress. Surrender now, and I shall only injure you.

Tommy put his hands on his head and kneeled down.

tommy.png

Damnit... I surrender... just don't hurt my friends!

Tommy put his hands on his back.

8 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

The wind attack hits the car the Knight was behind. The Knight cooks a smoke grenade and rolls it towards towards Hina. The Knight from Yui's tornado attack gets up and aims at Yui and fires at Yui.

bdtb9LI.png

Yui: Won't work a second time, BLADE RUSH!

Yui delivers a slash that sends her foward, swating away the projectile as well as attacking the knight. Due to the fire effect of Mirfah's Ardent Gleam, the range of her attack increased.

8 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Unaware of the creeping Knight from before, and focusing on Kirimuri, Hina is shot in the back. 

The shot would be stopped by a magic barrier created by Hinamori herself. After the mishap with Seth some hours ago, she would be more aware of her surroundings.

iTANaZa.png

Hinamori: Seems like all you do is going for cheap shots. DARK FIRAGA!!!

She fires a dark fireball at the soldier who shot her, then she proceeded to follow Kirimuri to the sewers.

8 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

"Certainly... Wait, you're hurt. Lean on my shoulder."

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: There's no need to, Agni healed me earlier.

7 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: There's no need to, Agni healed me earlier.

"Well... let's move then. The sewers' layout is the same as the city's, so we should have no problem navigating through this area. Bar the lack of light inside this place..."

18 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

"Well... let's hustle then. The sewers' layout is the same as the city's, so we should have no problem navigating through this area."

Eozp3qb.png

Hinamori: That's good to know...This place really stinks.

12 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

Eozp3qb.png

Hinamori: That's good to know...This place really stinks.

Kirimuri pulls out a pouch of new tissues from his backpack and hands it to Hinamori.

"Try to cover your nose with this. Maybe it'll lessen the awful odour. This is one of the few moments where I have to appreciate genetics for giving me a shit nose..."

As Morrigan watches the ensuing chaos in the slums from atop a building she chuckles to herself

hjIPcOH.png-my this is interesting it was worth keeping an eye on that group afterall I can see everything form up here....wait is that?

She looks down in a group of probably 10-15 people and notices Kiryu

9uXRGI8.png-oh my Kiryu is here too...interesting I wonder what he is doing here

As Kiryu leans on a brick wall he starts to think to himself

8wwkJ6v.png-(well looks like I need to get out of here before something happens...something bad I got a bad feeling about this)

Kiryu spots and opening. a wooden fence with nothing above it Kiryu runs over and jumps the fence he then lands ontop of a dumpster he jumps off the dumpster and starts walking down the narrow pathway

hDI6N5t.png-(hmm I don't really know where I am this could be bad although I do get some time to think)

Kiryu then gets something out of his back pocket...it was a cellphone Kiryu takes it out and starts going through it

hDI6N5t.png-(125 texts from.....Majima-san....good grief and they all say "come out and play Kiryu-chan" he really is insane isn't he....how did he get my number?)

As Kiryu went through them his phone died

hDI6N5t.png-(well...shit guess i'll head back to the warriors hangout...i'll probably get into a really big street fight if I hang around here too long)

Kiryu starts to walk back to the warriors hangout while Morrigan is still watching from atop the buildings

5 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

bdtb9LI.png

Yui: Won't work a second time, BLADE RUSH!

Yui delivers a slash that sends her foward, swating away the projectile as well as attacking the knight. Due to the fire effect of Mirfah's Ardent Gleam, the range of her attack increased.

The grenade flies back at the Knight's behind the car and explodes blocking their vision leaving them wide open...

5 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

iTANaZa.png

Hinamori: Seems like all you do is going for cheap shots. DARK FIRAGA!!!

She fires a dark fireball at the soldier who shot her, then she proceeded to follow Kirimuri to the sewers.

The Firaga hits the guard knocking him out.

The remaining two Knights retreat leaving the two behind the car still helpless.

6 hours ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy put his hands on his head and kneeled down.

tommy.png

Damnit... I surrender... just don't hurt my friends!

Tommy put his hands on his back.

The knight proceeded to approach him and slid her lance onto her back, using her now free hand to grab him by his head and lift him up.

2671a4df24.png

???: Enemy neutralized. Proceeding with capture.

She forcibly turned him around and removed her hand from his head only to wrap it around his hands on his back and begin pushing him towards an alleyway nearby.

Agni Artwaltz

BGM: We Are Finally Cowboys -Golden Brown Mix- still playing

Agni kept running. He was away from them a considerable distance due to the building he destroyed. However, the guards were giving chance and he was still on their sights. They kept shooting at him, but the distance made the bullets less accurate.

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: (I need to reload my bullets, but I can't stop running! I need to find somewhere to hide...!!)

From a rooftop not far from there, an elite sniper aimed at him. However, his rifle wasn't charged with a normal bullet. It had a bullet-shaped syringe, filled with paralysis and sleeping serum.

Elite Sniper: Got you on my sights, kid. Time to say goodnight.

He shot, aiming at Agni's shoulder. Considering the distance and trajectory, it would be very lucky of him to actually hit the angel. However, it seemed Lady Luck smiled upon him... because it did.

1CjflBL.png

Agni: Gah...!!

*BGM fades*

Agni fell down to ground as his leg got immobilized suddenly. His body stopped responding, even his fingers were refusing to move. He tried his best to get up, but nothing answered to his commands.

fN1MwC1.png

Agni: (Tch... this has to be... sedative... my body isn't responding at all...)

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: (N-No... I'm getting... drowzy... but I can't... close my... ey... es...)

But his eyes closed. He couldn't feel anything anymore, as if he fell into a deep slumber. The guards reached him and began to take him to their leader...

Mirfah

BGM: Yukimura Sanada's Theme still playing

7qwXzNk.png

Mirfah: Good... they're retreating...

But before they could truly retreat, Tommy was grabbed by a red knight and being dragged to an alleyway.

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: Tommy!! Get your hands off him, you crazy woman!!

With his blades still enhanced, Mirfah went after her. He aimed to an overhead slash...

Audience Team

BGM: Forest Kingdom -Quiet- (NieR: Automata)

They ventured through the forest as Hera explained the situation about the Slums. Elizabeth and Magnum started to get worried about the others.

cSQa1zJ.png

Lize: Look, I know we're supposed to see this Oracle or whatever it is, but what about the others? Shouldn't we head back and get them before we can actually go?

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: They're still haven't returned from the slums yet... I'll try to contact Agni and see if I can know their situation.

Magnum used his own communicator, but he couldn't get Agni's signal back. He tried once more, but no response.

K3UkWVg.png

Magnum: (No response?! Now I'm really getting worried...)

In the meanwhile, Seraph began to explain their situation to Yokuman.

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: We're heading to another town called Verve in order to see the Oracle. According to the queen, it summoned most of the people here to help in an endeavor which remains unknown. I'm sending you our coordinates if you're going to send reinforcements. *begins to send coordinates data*

vjNwq4F.png

Seraph: The others went to the slums in order to investigate why the guards attacked two of our group members. For more detailed informations, you'll have to ask Agni directly. I was actually trying to contact him, but got your signal before I could get his.

5 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

Kirimuri pulls out a pouch of new tissues from his backpack and hands it to Hinamori.

"Try to cover your nose with this. Maybe it'll lessen the awful odour. This is one of the few moments where I have to appreciate genetics for giving me a shit nose..."

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: ...Appreciated.

42 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

The remaining two Knights retreat leaving the two behind the car still helpless.

Yui notices them and goes for the attack.

JAiojp2.png

Yui: Sorry, but please sleep for a bit...HYAA!!!

Yui attacks one of the soldiers  with such strenght in order to send him  flying at his partner.

8 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

They ventured through the forest as Hera explained the situation about the Slums. Elizabeth and Magnum started to get worried about the others.

cSQa1zJ.png

Lize: Look, I know we're supposed to see this Oracle or whatever it is, but what about the others? Shouldn't we head back and get them before we can actually go?

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: They're still haven't returned from the slums yet... I'll try to contact Agni and see if I can know their situation.

Magnum used his own communicator, but he couldn't get Agni's signal back. He tried once more, but no response.

K3UkWVg.png

Magnum: (No response?! Now I'm really getting worried...)

Idealis shook her head.

1f90edde09.png

Idealis: Didn't they say they were only investigating the situation? Investigation can take a while; it took me a while to get back when I did mine. We should at least have some trust in them!

Hera sighed.

40ac66d6d0.png

Hera: I am only to do as I am assigned by His Majesty; going to the slums is something that must be done on my own time, Mistress Bathory. I also do not suggest splitting away from us in an attempt to find them as you may find yourselves in trouble, either within the forest or within the slums themselves. That being said...

Hera started to walk faster, opening her tome as she did so.

35b272ab7c.png

Hera: ...we should move quickly, lest we find ourselves trapped in an ambush.

A dark, malevolent presence could be sensed by all nearby, causing a sense of dread to wash over the area.

A few moments later, Kirimuri and Hinamori arrive at the church by the sewers. The former goes inside first and finds Darkflare and Melina, still looking for the magatama to free the spirit from the nun.

cropped_nocl_by_duckmann18-dbliheu.png

"...You guys still haven't found the magatama yet? I brought the spirit whisperer in the meantime. Beat that."

47 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

A few moments later, Kirimuri and Hinamori arrive at the church by the sewers. The former goes inside first and finds Darkflare and Melina, still looking for the magatama to free the spirit from the nun.

"...You guys still haven't found the magatama yet? I brought the spirit whisperer in the meantime. Beat that."

GSj1BsV.jpg

"Oh, you're back?"

Flare then proceeded to land a solid punch to Kirimuri's face.

III9azA.jpg

"THAT'S FOR ABANDONING US WITHOUT LETTING US KNOW TO BEGIN WITH!"

54 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

3 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

GSj1BsV.jpg

"Oh, you're back?"

Flare then proceeded to land a solid punch to Kirimuri's face.

III9azA.jpg

"THAT'S FOR ABANDONING US WITHOUT LETTING US KNOW TO BEGIN WITH!"

Hinamori promptly did a step to the right side in order to give space for Kirimuri's body to fall on.

9AvvcTX.png

Hinamori: So...Where's the one?

1 hour ago, A person said:

40ac66d6d0.png

Hera: I am only to do as I am assigned by His Majesty; going to the slums is something that must be done on my own time, Mistress Bathory. I also do not suggest splitting away from us in an attempt to find them as you may find yourselves in trouble, either within the forest or within the slums themselves. That being said...

Hera started to walk faster, opening her tome as she did so.

35b272ab7c.png

Hera: ...we should move quickly, lest we find ourselves trapped in an ambush.

A dark, malevolent presence could be sensed by all nearby, causing a sense of dread to wash over the area.

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: You're absolutely right.

PVIt7Z0.png

Jude: Let's hurry the pace then.

2 hours ago, A person said:

The knight proceeded to approach him and slid her lance onto her back, using her now free hand to grab him by his head and lift him up.

2671a4df24.png

???: Enemy neutralized. Proceeding with capture.

She forcibly turned him around and removed her hand from his head only to wrap it around his hands on his back and begin pushing him towards an alleyway nearby.

Tommy smirked. He proceeded to summon a fire explosion in order to get the woman off him.

Tommy: You underestimated me, did you not?