The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

A person

Investigation Team 3

After the grenades exploded, Mirfah followed Yui to help her. Before he could get too close...

jM4oAr2.png

Agni: Cura!

Agni used his magic to heal everyone since the ambush would mean trouble, especially Hinamori who had to endure a fight before them. Soon, he could see in the distance that guards were coming.

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: (There will be coming more of them. If this happens, we'll lose even if our attacks are stronger. Alright then... Arsenal, it's time to see what you can do!)

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: Listen closely and well! Reinforcements are to come sooner or later, so I'll take them away! You all return to the meeting point and beat any guards coming your way!

6RQYOKJ.png

Mirfah: But Agni...!!

jM4oAr2.png

Agni: If only this time, trust me! I will come back, but we can't stay together any longer! So please, don't follow me!

BGM: Force Your Way -Metal Remix- (Final Fantasy VIII)

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: Here goes...!! Misdirection Raid!!

Agni summoned a machine gun and shot at one side of the guards, one that took to somewhere else instead of the way they came from. They got entirely surprised by the sudden shooting and lost their balance for a moment. He gave his team a last glance and smiled.

zzvLMum.png

Agni: Best of luck to you all!!

He ran away alone, going even further into the slums as a bait that would allow them to return. Seeing how he progressed, some guards followed him.

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: Agni, wait...!!

But before Mirfah could even go after him, the reinforcements Agni mentioned arrived. A few of them stood behind, with all their concentration focused on the solo Agni. Despite he was against it, he had no choice but to follow the plan.

m8elZBZ.png

Mirfah: Damn it... alright then, I'll take you all on! Let's go, Tommy!

ezgif-1-e26b190c65.png Uuugh, now my ears are ringing. Its hard to make out what there even saying...

(Byakuya looks around for an exit, but sees the team battling guards)

ezgif-1-71fd0c3dea.png *Sigh* Well that's just great... Oh well, never saw a guard climb before sooo.

(Byakuya then used his weapons to climb on top of a building)

The audience party would find themselves exiting the city as the guards in front of the gates proceeded to open them, allowing them into a darker forest, the sky seeming to be dimming. It was starting to transition into evening, but the forest made it seem like it was darker.

SOMNUS FOREST

7de0d6cf88.jpg

BGM: Track 15

Hera quietly drew a tome and her runeblade.

1f8feef8a4.png

Hera: We are now out of earshot of the guards, so we may freely discuss the rebellion within the slums; however, do stay on your guard. This forest has been known for vicious attacks from the creatures that inhabit it.

Just now, A person said:

The audience party would find themselves exiting the city as the guards in front of the gates proceeded to open them, allowing them into a darker forest, the sky seeming to be dimming. It was starting to transition into evening, but the forest made it seem like it was darker.

Hide contents

SOMNUS FOREST

7de0d6cf88.jpg

1f8feef8a4.png

Hera: We are now out of earshot of the guards, so we may freely discuss the rebellion within the slums; however, do stay on your guard. This forest has been known for vicious attacks from the creatures that inhabit it.

f9eac2d40a.png?width=273&height=250 (brings out his shovel) roger that, luckily I did pack all the relics I've obtained during my journeys, Miss Hera, so we're anything but short on weaponery!

2 minutes ago, A person said:

Reveal hidden contents

SOMNUS FOREST

7de0d6cf88.jpg

1f8feef8a4.png

PVIt7Z0.png

Jude: Very well, we will proceed with care.

mqZ85un.png

Yomi: I'll make sure to watch out for anything unusual.

1 minute ago, Mister Fael said:

PVIt7Z0.png

Jude: Very well, we will proceed with care.

mqZ85un.png

Yomi: I'll make sure to watch out for anything unusual.

5 minutes ago, OxyontheWolf said:

f9eac2d40a.png?width=273&height=250 (brings out his shovel) roger that, luckily I did pack all the relics I've obtained during my journeys, Miss Hera, so we're anything but short on weaponery!

Idealis proceeded to reveal her katars in the sleeves of her coat.

1f90edde09.png

Idealis: As ready as I can be.

Hera nodded as she continued to lead them.

1497c16d54.png

Hera: Good! Now, about that rebellion...

1f8feef8a4.png

Hera: ...there was already someone sent there to quell it, Mistress Mizu. A high-ranking member of the Royal Guard, Hakumen. However...both His Majesty and Her Majesty know that he is not performing his duty as required as there are still violent incidents occurring there on a daily basis at this point. It is almost as if he is doing something to exaggerate the situation far more than what it was previously.

Just now, A person said:

Idealis proceeded to reveal her katars in the sleeves of her coat.

1f90edde09.png

Idealis: As ready as I can be.

1497c16d54.png

1f8feef8a4.png

Hera: ...there was already someone sent there to quell it, Mistress Mizu. A high-ranking member of the Royal Guard, Hakumen. However...both His Majesty and Her Majesty know that he is not performing his duty as required as there are still violent incidents occurring there on a daily basis at this point. It is almost as if he is doing something to exaggerate the situation far more than what it was previously.

f9eac2d40a.png?width=273&height=250 Mhm, understood, well, shouldn't we expose this man to the public to prove what he's doing wrong with more than physical evidence?

1 hour ago, Mister Fael said:

PF3yZYJ.png

Hinamori: Ah! Watch out!

Hinamori quickly encases a grenade that landed near her in a dark orb, then launched it away.

The grenade explodes inside the orb. The Knight fires his machine gun at Hina from behind a car.

gvTWPtQ.png

Yui: Lucy! Tommy! Ni-ni...Let's go! AZURE EDGE!

Yui fires a wind projectile towards one of the soldiers, then starts running after it.

The Knight dodges and while firing his machine gun at You running towards him.  One of the other Knights takes aim at her while she charges at the previous knight.

1 hour ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

tommy.png

So, you wish for a fight? Very well. I won't dissapoint.

Tommy threw the other grenade away, back at the guard. He then proceeded to pull out his one-armed scissor.

The guard is unable to move in time and is blown back and knocked unconscious.

1 hour ago, Agni Blackheart said:

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: Here goes...!! Misdirection Raid!!

Agni summoned a machine gun and shot at one side of the guards, one that took to somewhere else instead of the way they came from. They got entirely surprised by the sudden shooting and lost their balance for a moment. He gave his team a last glance and smiled.

A knight fired at Agni as he left...

tommy.png7

I'm always ready.

Tommy proceeded to summon a fireball, before slicing it in half with his one-armed scissor; the blade absorbed the fireball, causing fire to appear all over it. He then proceeded to charge at one of the knights, slashing right at him.

The Knight blocks his slash with his slash with his Taser rod while simultaneously sweeping Tommy's leg...

The remaining knight quietly moved closer to his target...

10 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

The Knight blocks his slash with his slash with his Taser rod while simultaneously sweeping Tommy's leg...

The remaining knight quietly moved closer to his target...

Tommy took advantage of being knocked down by slicing at the guard's legs.

tommy.png

Grr... take that, you bastard!

36 minutes ago, A person said:

1497c16d54.png

1f8feef8a4.png

Audience Team

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: Lovely...don't tell me he sympatized with the rebels?

Investigation Team

14 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

The grenade explodes inside the orb. The Knight fires his machine gun at Hina from behind a car.

Hinamori: Hmph...

Instead of rising another spike, she lifted a barrier with her dark powers instead, shielding herself from the shots, then she starts murmuring a spell.

Hinamori: Nowhere is safe four you...STONE WALL!!! 

She summons a large rock that attacks the soldier from above.

4 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

The Knight dodges and while firing his machine gun at Yui running towards him.  One of the other Knights takes aim at her while she charges at the previous knight.

gvTWPtQ.png

Yui: Sword Rain!

Yui started deflecting the projectiles while stabing her sword foward at high speeds until she got close to the soldier.

bdtb9LI.png

Yui: You made me do it...Hurricane...

Suddenly, she starts running around the soldier, forming a tornado.

JAiojp2.png

Yui: SLASH!!!

Then she immidietaly jumped in the air and dealt a powerful blow with her wooden sword.

9 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

Audience Team

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: Lovely...don't tell me he sympatized with the rebels?

40ac66d6d0.png

Hera: I will not say that he did; however, it certainly looked that way on the surface. But, I believe his reasons were far more selfish, Mistress Mizu.

The fight between the heroes and the guards erupts, but Kirimuri was nowhere to be found. He fled as soon as the guards came.

cropped_no_clothes_by_duckmann18-dbl5okh

(Nobody saw me... Nobody noticed me... Nobody spotted me...)

He opens the lid of a sewer in a small alley and goes inside. A moment later, he pops up from the sewer near where Hinamori and Yui is.

"Pssst. Yo. Are you busy? I need your help. Come down here and come with me to the church. There's Melina and Darkflare there."

He throws a smokescreen in front of where the two girls are fighting in attempt to block the guards' vision.

@Mister Fael

Agni Artwaltz

BGM: We Are Finally Cowboys -Golden Brown Mix- (No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle)

Instinctively, Agni rolled forward and managed to evade a bullet coming at him.

1CjflBL.png

Agni: That was close! I need to get away from the others as fast as I can. The lesser their risk, the better for me.

Guard #1: Don't let him escape!! Get him!!

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: (Yeah, come after me. I want to see how good your bullets are compared to mine!)

He kept running as fast as he could, with at least fourteen guards giving chase. He reached a long stairway and stopped.

Guard #2: He stopped moving!! Shoot him!!

jM4oAr2.png

Agni: Tough luck, pal! Visionary Karma!!

The guards begant to shoot at his position but Agni jumped and summoned a rifle. He aimed at a guard's shoulder and shot a bullet. Even with the armor equipped, the bullet penetrated right through it. It hit a shoulder from one guard and the leg of another.

Guard #2: A-AAAAGH!! *drops gun*

Guard #5: *kneels* I-It hit my leg...! It's bleeding too much, damnit!!

zzvLMum.png

Agni: Be seeing you on the flipside!

He landed on a rail and went down sliding. The guards continued giving chase, with #2 and #5 being treated by #7 and #11.

System Messages

Guards Remaining: 10/14 Guards

Agni's Bullet Gauge: 1/10 bullets

Mirfah

BGM: Yukimura Sanada's Theme (Sengoku Basara 3)

With Agni away from them, Mirfah joined Yui and battled together with her on the front.

CxBOFel.png

Mirfah: Mind if I lend a hand?

Mirfah charged his blades. One began to burn with fervor while the other one began to shine brightly.

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: Feel the flames coming from my blades! Ardent Gleam!!

Mirfah began slashing around, while trails of fire went through and through towards the guards. Independent of her elemental damage, Yui's attacks would now exert the power of Light and Fire thanks to his skill.

7qwXzNk.png

Mirfah: Tommy, keep shooting those fireballs and let's give them a literal sensation of hell!

Melina

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: It is a jewel shaped as a 9. I have no idea if it will glow or not, but if we find it, we will be able to purify Miss Emilia.

9 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Mirfah

BGM: Yukimura Sanada's Theme (Sengoku Basara 3)

With Agni away from them, Mirfah joined Yui and battled together with her on the front.

CxBOFel.png

Mirfah charged his blades. One began to burn with fervor while the other one began to shine brightly.

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah began slashing around, while trails of fire went through and through towards the guards. Independent of her elemental damage, Yui's attacks would now exert the power of Light and Fire thanks to his skill.

7qwXzNk.png

Mirfah: Tommy, keep shooting those fireballs and let's give them a literal sensation of hell!

Tommy managed to sneak away from the guard who had knocked him down, and got back to where Mirfah was.

tommy.png

Alright! Time to let them know how it feels when they're the ones getting hurt!

Tommy thrusted one of his hands out and shot out three fireballs, slicing each one to multiply them into more fireballs. He then proceeded to send them all to the same guard that had knocked him down just minutes ago.

8 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: It is a jewel shaped as a 9. I have no idea if it will glow or not, but if we find it, we will be able to purify Miss Emilia.

ATFW2x0.jpg

"Got it. Let's hope they had one around here."

Flare proceeded to gently drop the nun in a corner and help out in the search.

Tommy took advantage of being knocked down by slicing at the guard's legs.

tommy.png

Grr... take that, you bastard!

The Knight leg is struck and he hits the ground and drops his gun.

1 hour ago, OxyontheWolf said:

Annoyed.png (slashes at one of the guards, with her Falchion at full-power, as if charging a move)

The Knight falls backwards to the ground shooting at her legs.

Instead of rising another spike, she lifted a barrier with her dark powers instead, shielding herself from the shots, then she starts murmuring a spell.

Hinamori: Nowhere is safe four you...STONE WALL!!! 

She summons a large rock that attacks the soldier from above.

The Knight is unable to move in time and is crushed by the rock knocking him unconscious.

JAiojp2.png

Yui: SLASH!!!

Then she immidietaly jumped in the air and dealt a powerful blow with her wooden sword.

The Knight is unable to withstand the attack and is sent crashing to the ground. He doesn't get up right away.

Yui ignores the guard behind the car aiming at her. Focused on the first Knight, the other Knight shoots Yui in the back.

8 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy managed to sneak away from the guard who had knocked him down, and got back to where Mirfah was.

The Knight sees that Tommy has turned his back on him and take the opportunity to grab his gun and shoot Tommy in the back.

14 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

The Knight sees that Tommy has turned his back on him and take the opportunity to grab his gun and shoot Tommy in the back.

Tommy got hit by the bullet; however, thank god for alien regeneration powers! He ducked under the knight, before uppercutting the gun out of the knights hand and taking it from him.

tommy.png

Thanks for the gun. I'll be taking it now. Brother can teach me how to use it better later.

Tommy proceeded to turn around and aim the gun right at the knight; he didn't know how to use a gun, but now was a better time then never. Tommy proceeded to try shooting the knight on the kneecap in order to dispatch him.

49 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

CxBOFel.png

cbkVfbP.png

Gb0wKus.png

Yui: Thanks! I'm actually good with light magic, so-

23 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Yui ignores the guard behind the car aiming at her. Focused on the first Knight, the other Knight shoots Yui in the back.

xiYtfY7.png

Yui: YEOWCH!!!

She gets hit in the back, pushing her away a bit.

Gb0wKus.png

Yui: Nice shot...anyway, as I was saying, I'm good with light magic so...

Then, her wooden sword starts shining.

bdtb9LI.png

Yui: It helps me a lot! SHINING AZURE EDGE!!!

She fires an wind projectile infused with light magic, aiming at the guard who shot her.

1 hour ago, DuckMannnn said:

The fight between the heroes and the guards erupts, but Kirimuri was nowhere to be found. He fled as soon as the guards came.

(Nobody saw me... Nobody noticed me... Nobody spotted me...)

He opens the lid of a sewer in a small alley and goes inside. A moment later, he pops up from the sewer near where Hinamori and Yui is.

"Pssst. Yo. Are you busy? I need your help. Come down here and come with me to the church. There's Melina and Darkflare there."

He throws a smokescreen in front of where the two girls are fighting in attempt to block the guards' vision.

@Mister Fael

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: That voice...Kirimuri?

27 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

jgtOVG1.png

"Psst. Over here. Yes, it is I, the one and only Kirimuri. You're an expert in dealing with spirits and stuff right? We need your help here. Some corrupted soul possessed an innocent nun here. I knocked her out cold. Would be nice if you could come here and perform an exorcism before the other two find a magatama."

Just now, DuckMannnn said:

"Psst. Over here. Yes, it is I, the one and only Kirimuri. You're an expert in dealing with spirits and stuff right? We need your help here. Some corrupted soul possessed an innocent nun here. I knocked her out cold. Would be nice if you could come here and perform an exorcism before the other two find a magatama."

The situation seemed too desperate for Hinamori to ignore.

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: Very well...

Seeing how Yui was busy fighting, Hinamori decided to relay the message to Tommy instead.

Eozp3qb.png

Hinamori: Hey you, telll Yui that I had to go to somewhere else.

Then, she faces Kirimuri once more.

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: Lead the way.

3 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

jgtOVG1.png

Seeing how Yui was busy fighting, Hinamori decided to relay the message to Tommy instead.

Eozp3qb.png

NSWgp7G.png

Tommy looked over to Yui. He was still fighting against the guard that sneaked up behind him, but he couldn't just let one of his own friends down like that.

Tommy: ...I'll try my best, ma'am.

1 hour ago, Agni Blackheart said:

One knight takes cover while the other cooks another frag grenade and rolls behind Mirfah and Tommy...

tommy.png

Thanks for the gun. I'll be taking it now. Brother can teach me how to use it better later.

Tommy proceeded to turn around and aim the gun right at the knight; he didn't know how to use a gun, but now was a better time then never. Tommy proceeded to try shooting the knight on the kneecap in order to dispatch him.

Due to Tommy's inexperience with guns, the Knight kicks the gun out of his hand as he aims at The Knight's kneecaps and attemps a quick strike to the temple with is Taser Rod.

57 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

Yui: It helps me a lot! SHINING AZURE EDGE!!!

She fires an wind projectile infused with light magic, aiming at the guard who shot her.

The wind attack hits the car the Knight was behind. The Knight cooks a smoke grenade and rolls it towards towards Hina. The Knight from Yui's tornado attack gets up and aims at Yui and fires at Yui.

29 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

jgtOVG1.png

Eozp3qb.png

NSWgp7G.png

57 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

Unaware of the creeping Knight from before, and focusing on Kirimuri, Hina is shot in the back. 

Just now, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Due to Tommy's inexperience with guns, the Knight kicks the gun out of his hand as he aims at The Knight's kneecaps and attemps a quick strike to the temple with is Taser Rod.

Tommy grabbed the Taser rod, using his fire powers to overcook the electricity and cause the rod to explode. Tommy then noticed the frag grenade. He proceeded to grab it and throw it back to the knight.