The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

A person

Kirimuri suddenly felt goose bumps and chills down his spine, coincidentally and ironically at the same time when Melina made negative remarks about him.

cropped_no_clothes_by_duckmann18-dbl5okh

(Brr... Why do I feel like I'm gonna get my throat slit tonight during my sleep? Oh well, I don't give a flying fuck to be honest.)

He switches to another song in his MP3:

8 hours ago, Tony Redgrave said:

@LightFlare_Da_Realest

SrSR5NZ.png

I was told that these guards are known as the Knights of the Forsaken, and that they were sent here to protect the Slum Village. I also learned that the Slum Village is generally looked down upon by the rest of the city.

2xZlwJX.jpg

Indeed. Haw about you guys? 

LightFlare addresses the rest of team one...

@NijikakuFan61 @Mister Fael

As Kiryu walks walks further into the city he then realizes he walked straight into the slums without noticing but as he looks around and notices the change in scenery he thinks to himself

Eg5OjHj.png-(well this sure is different its much more ominous and everyone who isn't a normal citizen looks like they wanna kill me....heh just like downtown Kamurocho)

Kiryu notices the various soldiers around the place and decides to tread cautiously

Eg5OjHj.png-(well this could be a problem for all I know they could be looking for me for what I did to those 2 guys....and the guy outside the church....id better stay out of their sight just in case)

Kiryu then slips into a narrow alley and walks through then when he reaches the end of the alley he walks into a crowd of people hoping to blend in

(As Hina was coming to the end of the course, Byakuya was watching his watch for a bit, until he gave a devilish smile at Tommy, letting him know he was going to do something beyond what he has done so far)

ezgif-1-32efc1980c.png "Should i lay it here?"(Summoning one web on the ground to try and catch Hina off guard)

Tommy growled aggressively; he knew what Byakuya was up to, but he wasn't going to let Hina lose no matter how hurt he got in the process.

tommy.png

Heh... seems like it's time for a Teen Age Riot...

BGM: Teen Age Riot

Tommy amped up the volume on his guitar, making sure that it would match the exact same amount of noise that the song itself created. He kicked off the song's riff, deciding to sing along just so Byakuya would become more distracted.

tommy.png

Everybody's talking 'bout the stormy weather, and what's a man do to but work out whether it's true?

Tommy turned over to Agni, Mirfah and Yui, mouthing a "you can join in!", still playing his guitar the entire time. Tommy proceeded to turn back to Byakuya.

tommy.png

Looking for a man with a focus and a temper, who can open up a map and see between one and two...

2 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: Before we can enter this room, is there anything else you wish to know, Flare? Considering that I am a psychopath to you, even walking near me seems like a risk. Like I have said before, I have nothing to lose here in this world and I have no intention of making you as my enemy.

B6v914L.png

Melina: Also, differently from that peanut-brained, perverted, foolish "assassin" that Kirimuri is, you are far more mature. This means that I can freely speak without the need of enduring someone going off-topic while looking at my "loli" body. God, how I wished to kill him for saying something so absurd like that...

ATFW2x0.jpg

"I've got my share of questions, but I'll keep them to myself. Everyone's got their secrets and I don't like making it a habit of getting too much into private matters. As I said, I already deal with a psychopath on a regular basis. In fact, I've taken quite a share of risks over the years."

29U7aJW.jpg

"I know what I said, but as long as you don't try to kill me, someone I like or an innocent being I think we can get along. Even if you have nothing to lose in this world, you do have a lot to gain. Might be worth thinking about in case you're not able to return back."

GSj1BsV.jpg

"Oi oi, creepy tendencies aren't really worth killing a guy over. Hurting him a lot is fine though. This is exactly what I meant earlier..."

27 minutes ago, Sinjik said:

(As Hina was coming to the end of the course, Byakuya was watching his watch for a bit, until he gave a devilish smile at Tommy, letting him know he was going to do something beyond what he has done so far)

ezgif-1-32efc1980c.png "Should i lay it here?"(Summoning one web on the ground to try and catch Hina off guard)

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: !!!

Hinamori ended up stepping in the web with her right foot, halting her advance.

iTANaZa.png

Hinamori: Urgh...I have to...bring peace to those souls...I can't...LOSE HERE!!!

Then, she uses an earth spell on the stuck foot and lifts a large stone then throws it away, freeing herself.

38 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: !!!

Hinamori ended up stepping in the web with her right foot, halting her advance.

iTANaZa.png

Hinamori: Urgh...I have to...bring peace to those souls...I can't...LOSE HERE!!!

Then, she uses an earth spell on the stuck foot and lifts a large stone then throws it away, freeing herself.

(The sky then turns red as Byakuya is surrounded by webs with dead people inside. His voice echoes)

ezgif-1-9cbae1182a.png There's no were run! No were to hide! Fear seeps through every crack and hole it finds... Only to corrupt the pure!

(He then tries to stab Hina with all of his spider-like weapons)

21 minutes ago, Sinjik said:

(The sky then turns red as Byakuya is surrounded by web with dead people inside. His voice echoes)

ezgif-1-9cbae1182a.png There's no were run! No were to hide! Fear seeps through every crack and hole it finds... Only to corrupt the pure!

(He then tries to stab Hina with all of his spider-like weapons)

oqvv3oK.png

Hinamori: Urk...Argh...

She attempts to dodge them, but ends up receiving many cuts in the process. However, she was finally close to him.

iTANaZa.png

Hinamori: In the name of the Seimei, I shall condenm you! SPIRIT CONNECTION!

She dealt an attack with both her hands. IF she managed to hit the blow, nothing would happen at first, but then, her opponent spiritual awareness would suddenly increase and would be able to hear the voices of the dead directly in the mind, a process that can be numbing and overwhelming to someone not used to it. Hinamori's intention was that Byakuya would listen to the cursing voices of his victims, not only the ones that decided to haunt him, but also the ones he killed recently.

16 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

oqvv3oK.png

Hinamori: Urk...Argh...

She attempts to dodge them, but ends up receiving many cuts in the process. However, she was finally close to him.

iTANaZa.png

Hinamori: In the name of the Seimei, I shall condenm you! SPIRIT CONNECTION!

She dealt an attack with both her hands. IF she managed to hit the blow, nothing would happen at first, but then, her opponent spiritual awareness would suddenly increase and would be able to hear the voices of the dead directly in the mind, a process that can be numbing and overwhelming to someone not used to it. Hinamori's intention was that Byakuya would listen to the cursing voices of his victims, not only the ones that decided to haunt him, but also the ones he killed recently.

(Byakuya took the hit)

ezgif-1-591eb5d2ee.pngGuh. What.... The....

Just now, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy cheered on Hina for managing to hit Byakuya. He decided to have a little fun with this.

tommy.png

Haha! Not so smug now, are you!? How does it feel to have karma bite you in the ass?

Happy.png I love your enthusiasm! (brings out her Falchion) but don't taunt him, you'll lower your guard and get a free hit, understood?

9 minutes ago, Sinjik said:

(Byakuya took the hit)

ezgif-1-591eb5d2ee.pngGuh. What.... The....

Track: I am a Newtype ((Just listen until it hits the 1:17 mark))

BASTARD!!! ASSASSIN! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!! TEAR HIM APART!!! DISGRACEFUL MURDER!!! BREAK HIS LEGS! MAIM HIM! MAKE HIM SUFFER!!! HE DESERVES THE WORST OF THE WORST!!! PIECE OF THRASH!!! DIE! DIE!! DIE!!! DIE!!!!

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: Can you hear their screams now? Isn't it hard to even move or breath because you're being overwhelmed by their thoughts? Your body feels like it's not even yours...This is what I had to go through until I've managed to shut control my powers...

AcHWPs1.png

Hinamori: And you must be asking what is happening. You're probably can't hear me...but I'll tell it anyway...I feel like I owe Yui this much...The reason why I spent most of my childhood isolated from society...Which was to learn how to supress my powers so that they don't influence other people and have them being possessed by the spirits that are attracted to my aura.

VrgQim2.png

Hinamori: You're luck I've learned about compassion before meeting you...or I wouldn't been this kind...Don't worry, you'll return to normal soon enough. I'll let you have your reunion.

t3MjmSc.png

Yui: Hina...

Then, she started walking away from Byakuya.

f4XF5Sm.png

Hinamori: Sorry Yui...I felt like you were going to stop me If I ever told about it...But I just can't simply forgive people who toys with lives like this.

DWtWt3n.png

Yui: ...

QrO8LuD.png

Hinamori: I just...Can't make promises about using this ability again...Sorry...But I have a duty...

olMoTeb.png

Yui: But...

8pC7N9x.png

Hinamori: Let's get going...we've certainly called some attention to our side. Don't worry about this man. He'll recover soon, but until then, the guard would've already reached him and assume he was the cause of all of this.

3 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

Track: I am a Newtype ((Just listen until it hits the 1:17 mark))

BASTARD!!! ASSASSIN! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!! TEAR HIM APART!!! DISGRACEFUL MURDER!!! BREAK HIS LEGS! MAIM HIM! MAKE HIM SUFFER!!! HE DESERVES THE WORST OF THE WORST!!! PIECE OF THRASH!!! DIE! DIE!! DIE!!! DIE!!!!

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: Can you hear their screams now? Isn't it hard to even move or breath because you're being overwhelmed by their thoughts? Your body feels like it's not even yours...This is what I had to go through until I've managed to shut control my powers...

AcHWPs1.png

Hinamori: And you must be asking what is happening. You're probably can't hear me...but I'll tell it anyway...I feel like I owe Yui this much...The reason why I spent most of my childhood isolated from society...Which was to learn how to supress my powers so that they don't influence other people and have them being possessed by the spirits that are attracted to my aura.

VrgQim2.png

Hinamori: You're luck I've learned about compassion before meeting you...or I wouldn't been this kind...Don't worry, you'll return to normal soon enough. I'll let you have your reunion.

(Byakuya chuckles. Struggling with movement and speech)

ezgif-1-7c5b081829.png Hehehe. P-Pathetic... They sound... EVEN worse than... A swarm of locust....

Investigation Team 3

gWVvHZT.png

Agni: Good job, Hina! I knew you could do it!

7qwXzNk.png

Mirfah: Alright, I guess we should keep moving, but to where?

zzvLMum.png

Agni: Our information seems to be a little sufficient, even if we haven't heard much. Let's return back to the others at the meeting point.

BGM: Tension (Persona 5)

But when Agni turned back to the way they came from, guards were standing there. Their weapons were aimed directly at them.

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: (Damn it...!!)

Mirfah looked at the other way towards the east, in the direction they were heading. However, guards were also there.

m8elZBZ.png

Mirfah: T-This isn't good! We're surrounded!

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: We took too much time...!!

Melina

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: Rest assured it was just a joke. Now then, shall we?

Melina opened the door as they went to another room. This time, it looked like an artifact storage.

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: We need to see if we are able to find a magatama. If we are able to find it, we can have her purified right away. After all, I have the strange sensation that Kirimuri will not be bringing Miss Hinamori that soon.

19 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: We need to see if we are able to find a magatama. If we are able to find it, we can have her purified right away. After all, I have the strange sensation that Kirimuri will not be bringing Miss Hinamori that soon.

GSj1BsV.jpg

(Why do I get the feeling that it wasn't a joke at all?)

ATFW2x0.jpg

"Any idea how it looks like? I'm not familiar with magical or spiritual stuff."

36 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Investigation Team 3

gWVvHZT.png

Agni: Good job, Hina! I knew you could do it!

7qwXzNk.png

Mirfah: Alright, I guess we should keep moving, but to where?

zzvLMum.png

Agni: Our information seems to be a little sufficient, even if we haven't heard much. Let's return back to the others at the meeting point.

BGM: Tension (Persona 5)

But when Agni turned back to the way they came from, guards were standing there. Their weapons were aimed directly at them.

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: (Damn it...!!)

Mirfah looked at the other way towards the east, in the direction they were heading. However, guards were also there.

m8elZBZ.png

Mirfah: T-This isn't good! We're surrounded!

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: We took too much time...!!

QrO8LuD.png

Hinamori: You're telling me...we didn't make it in time?

Suddenly, Hinamori kneels from the pain of the previous attack that hit her.

xiYtfY7.png

Yui: HINA!!!

qpJgThp.png

Hinamori: Urgh...

9NcEDp3.png

Yui: You did well...Rest up for now...

Track: Promise

gvTWPtQ.png

Yui: And leave the rest to me.

Then, she summoned her wooden sword, ready to take on the guards. She did a single swing that blowed a strong wind. It wasn't an attack, but just a demonstration that she wouldn't hesitate.

bdtb9LI.png

Yui: I don't want to have to hurt you guys...so please let us pass.

30 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

QrO8LuD.png

Hinamori: You're telling me...we didn't make it in time?

Suddenly, Hinamori kneels from the pain of the previous attack that hit her.

xiYtfY7.png

Yui: HINA!!!

qpJgThp.png

Hinamori: Urgh...

9NcEDp3.png

Yui: You did well...Rest up for now...

Track: Promise

gvTWPtQ.png

Yui: And leave the rest to me.

Then, she summoned her wooden sword, ready to take on the guards. She did a single swing that blowed a strong wind. It wasn't an attack, but just a demonstration that she wouldn't hesitate.

bdtb9LI.png

Yui: I don't want to have to hurt you guys...so please let us pass.

Normal.png (looks at Yui, amazed at her power) such might...in such a young girl....you have earned my respects (looks at the guards) as for you, let us pass, we intend no harms to anyone

6 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

latest?cb=20100525015837

Without a word one of the guards pulls a pin from a smoke grenade, cooks it and  tosses the smoke grenade directly into the center of the fighters...The other six guards take cover behind cars and firing into the smoke.

t3MjmSc.png

Yui: So this is your answer...

iTANaZa.png

Hinamori: I'm not going to be a burden in this state...GRAVE!!!

She hit both her hands in the ground, rising rock pillars around the team in order to shield them from the bullets.

bdtb9LI.png

Yui: I'll ask once again...

Yui hit her sword on the ground with such strenght that it greated a strong gust that blew the smoke away.

gvTWPtQ.png

Yui: Cease this right now and we won't hurt you!

1 minute ago, Mister Fael said:

t3MjmSc.png

Yui: So this is your answer...

iTANaZa.png

Hinamori: I'm not going to be a burden in this state...GRAVE!!!

She hit both her hands in the ground, rising rock pillars around the team in order to shield them from the bullets.

bdtb9LI.png

Yui: I'll ask once again...

Yui hit her sword on the ground with such strenght that it greated a strong gust that blew the smoke away.

gvTWPtQ.png

Yui: Cease this right now and we won't hurt you!

Two Knights tosses a frag grenade over the pillars..

The other five maintain position with guns aimed at the fighters..

8 minutes ago, OxyontheWolf said:

Normal.png (looks at Yui, amazed at her power) such might...in such a young girl....you have earned my respects (looks at the guards) as for you, let us pass, we intend no harms to anyone

The ignore her pleas and hold position until The grenade detonates...

1 minute ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Two Knights tosses a frag grenade over the pillars..

The other five maintain position with guns aimed at the fighters..

RS8tb2E.png

Yui: (I bet my brother would be calling them fearless fools right now.)

PF3yZYJ.png

Hinamori: Ah! Watch out!

Hinamori quickly encases a grenade that landed near her in a dark orb, then launched it away.

gvTWPtQ.png

Yui: Lucy! Tommy! Ni-ni...Let's go! AZURE EDGE!

Yui fires a wind projectile towards one of the soldiers, then starts running after it.

tommy.png

So, you wish for a fight? Very well. I won't dissapoint.

Tommy threw the other grenade away, back at the guard. He then proceeded to pull out his one-armed scissor.

tommy.png

We could've negotiated instead, but I guess I have no choice but to defend myself. Don't worry; I'll make this one quick.

BGM: Heavy

tommy.png

Ready for this one, brother?

@Agni Blackheart, your call!