The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

A person

11 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

By the time, the unlimited force had responded, Flare had already left leaving a Mech Hisui nearby who was sweeping the lobby.

G79tLNC.jpg

"The registration process requires you all to be present in order for you to be properly registered."

bX7E6Ba.pngAlright then. GUYS!

And then, all the other members of the Unlimited Force came.

u4EsOao.pngWell, what are we waiting for? It's time to registrate, guys!

5 minutes ago, OxyontheWolf said:

another man walked up to Hera

6ad7a63043.png?width=210&height=250 I am sorry for being late...I am Sir Percival Williamson, but everyone calls me Shovel Knight, and you should too, after all, I am but a helper of yours (bows) a pleasure to serve your queries

Hera giggled once again.

e8765a1534.png

Hera: It is okay, Master Williamson! And it may be a while before I can properly refer to you as Shovel Knight, so, my apologies. And, may I say, your armor and weapon are things of amazement!

a4e6355889.png

Hera: Who could have known that a shovel could make for an effective weapon...

14 minutes ago, OxyontheWolf said:

Lucina, who had remained silent, meditating on how long will it take to end this ordeal, and get answers that might lead to Magio and Argento's fate, witnesses this childish spectacle, and breaks the silence by brutally exploding

Angry.png ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! (violently throws Tommy and Mirfah off Agni, and makes sure to leave both away one from the other) Agni's our leader, not a babysitter, he's here to guide us through this dangerous path, and you two are behaving like little children who did not get a toy for Christmas! act civilizedy, or else, I will be forced to use my Falchion, UNDERSTOOD!? (walks by Agni's side) sorry for the outburst...but I needed to discipline those two

Lucina's yelling completely broke Tommy; he stayed standing, too petrified to move a muscle, crying the entire time.

tommy.png

W - what a nasty little bitch... why would she yell at me like that!?

20 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Melina

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: Is that so? Well, to be honest, from where I came, angels and gods aren't saviors. They decimated the whole humanity, so I am on edge with those three.

B6v914L.png

Melina: Those three know my story somehow. I am worried that their mission is to kill us, just like their kin did back then...

GSj1BsV.jpg

"First time I heard about divine beings attacking mortals. Despite everything this world has gone through I don't think that has happened. Unless you want to count pretenders."

ATFW2x0.jpg

"The only gods I know of are just the kind that want to receive faith or just like to tease the mortals because they get bored. And if you ask me, those three seem to be busy in other matters to bother wiping us mortals off."

GSj1BsV.jpg

"I just realized, I never quite caught your name."

12 minutes ago, OxyontheWolf said:

Lucina, who had remained silent, meditating on how long will it take to end this ordeal, and get answers that might lead to Magio and Argento's fate, witnesses this childish spectacle, and breaks the silence by brutally exploding

Angry.png ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! (violently throws Tommy and Mirfah off Agni, and makes sure to leave both away one from the other) Agni's our leader, not a babysitter, he's here to guide us through this dangerous path, and you two are behaving like little children who did not get a toy for Christmas! act civilizedy, or else, I will be forced to use my Falchion, UNDERSTOOD!? (walks by Agni's side) sorry for the outburst...but I needed to discipline those two

bdtb9LI.png

Yui: I'm not going to say you did the wrong thing by forcefully separating them... but threatening them with a sword is just to going to make things worse.

She could see how both Mirfah and Tommy held Agni in high regards...but it reminded painfully well of how she behaved near her brother and how she reacted with the implication of him being replaced by someone else.

2 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Lucina's yelling completely broke Tommy; he stayed standing, too petrified to move a muscle, crying the entire time.

tommy.png

W - what a nasty little bitch... why would she yell at me like that!?

t3MjmSc.png

Yui: Calm down Tommy. She cares about Agni as much as we all do...It's just that...people express their care in a different way, just...don't let it hurt you.

Then, she looks at Mirfah.

3YpC4Jt.png

Yui: I know you don't trust Tommy, but don't you think that what you're doing might be hurting Agni? I know he seems like the kind of person you want to stay close too all the time...

DWtWt3n.png

Yui: But...You have to learn how to stand up by yourself...to move on...when you lose something...or else...you won't be able to face reality...

Yui was trying her hard to hold back her tears. She felt like she needed to keep a strong exterior in order to make her message come across.

3 minutes ago, Trinitronity said:

bX7E6Ba.pngWell, that should be easy. Right, Trin?

pi5Wlrr.png...well...about that...

bX7E6Ba.png*facepalm* You idiot!

u4EsOao.pngWell, in that case, we will hold off for a while and register later. I hope that will be still possible, right?

G79tLNC.jpg

"Perhaps you should go back to your creator for mantainance. It seems you are overdue for an upgrade."

6 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

bdtb9LI.png

Yui: I'm not going to say you did the wrong thing by forcefully separating them... but threatening them with a sword is just to going to make things worse.

She could see how both Mirfah and Tommy held Agni in high regards...but it reminded painfully well of how she behaved near her brother and how she reacted with the implication of him being replaced by someone else.

t3MjmSc.png

Yui: Calm down Tommy. She cares about Agni as much as we all do...It's just that...people express their care in a different way, just...don't let it hurt you.

Then, she looks at Mirfah.

3YpC4Jt.png

Yui: I know you don't trust Tommy, but don't you think that what you're doing might be hurting Agni? I know he seems like the kind of person you want to stay close too all the time...

DWtWt3n.png

Yui: But...You have to learn how to stand up by yourself...to move on...when you lose something...or else...you won't be able to face reality...

Yui was trying her hard to hold back her tears. She felt like she needed to keep a strong exterior in order to make her message come across.

Tommy looked over at Agni. All that yelling had gotten Tommy prepared for whatever would happen next.

tommy.png

I agree with Yui...

Tommy smiled, trying to do his best to prolong the inevitable.

tommy.png

...maybe we could share Agni instead?

Investigation Team 3

izgwyhY.png

Mirfah: Geh...!!

Lucina's explosion surprised them, as she separated Mirfah and Tommy from Agni.

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: Ahh... thanks. My arm was going to hurt so bad...

Then, Yui began to talk. She seemed really stressed with everything that happened between them and it even got her back to the past as well. After listening to her, Mirfah began tearing up as well.

BGM: Sis Puella Magica! (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: T-That's not it..!!. I... lost someone... because I was like Tommy... that's why I don't want him to get too close...

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: Mirfah...

m8elZBZ.png

Mirfah: My whole squad... I lost my whole squad to demons... and he reminds me of... of a partner I had there. He and Agni are so alike that I... I can't help but wanting to protect him!

6RQYOKJ.png

Mirfah: This was another chance given to me! I can't... waste it...

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: ...

Mirfah kneeled and cried as well. This had suddenly become a sort of sad moment... but Agni tried his best to comfort them;

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: You two... I'm not leaving you both behind. But let's make one thing clear. We're protecting each other, I'm not for being protected alone. We're here for each other first and foremost. And also...

Agni went towards Yui and smiled at her. He knew that, even if the details weren't at his possession, she went through a lot.

zzvLMum.png

Agni: We all lost something that's important to us. However, we can't just stay crying, getting all ahead on the past. You saw me back at the Hangout. I was just like you.

gWVvHZT.png

Agni: If you need someone to talk, to deposit your sadness, you can depend on me. I'm here for you all, as a friend.

izgwyhY.png

Mirfah: A... Agni... you...

Mirfah got up and looked at them, wiping his tears. It seems the past has gotten the better of him. After seeing Agni once more, he looked back at Tommy.

7qwXzNk.png

Mirfah: A-Alright, Tommy, I give. I was being hard on you back then... to fix our mistakes together, we'll both protect Agni with our lives!

CxBOFel.png

Mirfah: But if you mess this up, I really won't forgive you! Got it?! *extends his hand*

Audience Team

The presentations done, the theory coming from Yomi and Jude called his attention. But rather than asking them, his mind went back to this other brother.

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: ... (I should try to contact Agni and see how he was doing.)

As Seraph tried to get a signal from Agni, Elizabeth and Magnum kept hearing the others until she pointed up something.

cnXSWWb.png

Lize: By the by, now that we're talking on rumors, I got one that was clearly interesting and shocking.

kpoP4cl.png

Magnum: What is it?

S0TmKJs.png

Lize: I don't know if it's real or not, but I've heard from some guys chatting back in the Hangout that something is going on the slums.

K3UkWVg.png

Magnum: What? But that's where the others...!

cSQa1zJ.png

Lize: I don't know if it's true or if it's dangerous, but that's what I heard. They also said that a whole bunch of guards are there, but they look different from the ones here.

Melina

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: Melina, Sixth Princess of the Bariura Empire, leader of its Intelligence Division. In normal circumstances, I would leave my true identity as a secret, but in this world I have no reason to.

3 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Investigation Team 3

izgwyhY.png

Mirfah: Geh...!!

Lucina's explosion surprised them, as she separated Mirfah and Tommy from Agni.

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: Ahh... thanks. My arm was going to hurt so bad...

Then, Yui began to talk. She seemed really stressed with everything that happened between them and it even got her back to the past as well. After listening to her, Mirfah began tearing up as well.

BGM: Sis Puella Magica! (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

cbkVfbP.png

Mirfah: T-That's not it..!!. I... lost someone... because I was like Tommy... that's why I don't want him to get too close...

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: Mirfah...

m8elZBZ.png

Mirfah: My whole squad... I lost my whole squad to demons... and he reminds me of... of a partner I had there. He and Agni are so alike that I... I can't help but wanting to protect him!

6RQYOKJ.png

Mirfah: This was another chance given to me! I can't... waste it...

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: ...

Mirfah kneeled and cried as well. This had suddenly become a sort of sad moment... but Agni tried his best to comfort them;

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: You two... I'm not leaving you both behind. But let's make one thing clear. We're protecting each other, I'm not for being protected alone. We're here for each other first and foremost. And also...

Agni went towards Yui and smiled at her. He knew that, even if the details weren't at his possession, she went through a lot.

zzvLMum.png

Agni: We all lost something that's important to us. However, we can't just stay crying, getting all ahead on the past. You saw me back at the Hangout. I was just like you.

gWVvHZT.png

Agni: If you need someone to talk, to deposit your sadness, you can depend on me. I'm here for you all, as a friend.

izgwyhY.png

Mirfah: A... Agni... you...

Mirfah got up and looked at them, wiping his tears. It seems the past has gotten the better of him. After seeing Agni once more, he looked back at Tommy.

7qwXzNk.png

Mirfah: A-Alright, Tommy, I give. I was being hard on you back then... to fix our mistakes together, we'll both protect Agni with our lives!

CxBOFel.png

Mirfah: But if you mess this up, I really won't forgive you! Got it?! *extends his hand*

Mirfah forgiving Tommy genuinely surprised him; however, Tommy extended his hand either way.

tommy.png

Wow... you're really forgiving me that quickly.

Tommy smiled.

tommy.png

T - thanks, Mirfah... I... would've never expected that.

Tommy turned over to his other teammates.

tommy.png

So, let's get this show on the road, shall we? Let's make sure no one screws up; that's our number one priority! We're a team; everybody sticks with everybody else! Got it?

BGM: Teen Age Riot

15 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Melina

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: Melina, Sixth Princess of the Bariura Empire, leader of its Intelligence Division. In normal circumstances, I would leave my true identity as a secret, but in this world I have no reason to.

ATFW2x0.jpg

"Royalty, huh... I wonder how your people view you..."

2 hours ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

TEAM 2

Frank approached a nearby civilian.

frank.png

Excuse me, sir; I happen to be a professional photographer. I'm currently doing a new scoop and trying to find out some research about the guards. Could you tell me about them, please?

The man explained to Frank that if he really wanted to get some good pictures, he should head north. The leader of the Knights of the Forsaken, Hakumen would be giving a speech.

4 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

The man explained to Frank that if he really wanted to get some good pictures, he should head north. The leader of the Knights of the Forsaken, Hakumen would be giving a speech.

frank.png

I'll make sure to write that down.

Frank smiled at the man, before turning around and pulling out his notebook, writing the tip the man had told him so he could remember later.

frank.png

Thank you, sir; you've been very helpful today. 

Frank put his notebook in his pocket.

2 minutes ago, Sinjik said:

Investigation Team 3

(The Team starts to see more glowing webs as if in a spiders territory. But this time, some of the webs has people in them, and some has blood dripping from them)

Track: Conversation on death

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: Everyone...We're being watched...And this person really wants us to notice him.

Suddenly, Hina's hands starts glowing in dark energy, hostility being clear in her eyes.

AcHWPs1.png

Hinamori: The reason why I couldn't speak with the souls...I understand now...It's because they've suffering from their abrupt death. And the culprit is you right? Show yourself!

10 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

Track: Conversation on death

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: Everyone...We're being watched...And this person really wants us to notice him.

Suddenly, Hina's hands starts glowing in dark energy, hostility being clear in her eyes.

AcHWPs1.png

Hinamori: The reason why I couldn't speak with the souls...I understand now...It's because they've suffering from their abrupt death. And the culprit is you right? Show yourself!

(The Team heard yet another chuckle, as they see the person who made the webs)

ezgif-1-f1c5a6ac65.png 

How funny... I knew one of you would catch on all too quickly.  And it seems it was on the right person. Ah,  must be nice talking to the spirits.  So, there is one thing i do want to know....

2 minutes ago, Sinjik said:

(The Team heard yet another chuckle, as they see the person who made the webs)

ezgif-1-f1c5a6ac65.png 

How funny... I knew one of you would catch on all too quickly.  And it seems it was on the right person. Ah,  must be nice talking to the spirits.  So, there is one thing i do want to know....

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: You seem interested in my ability...Maybe I should make your wish true then?

xiYtfY7.png

Yui: Hina...

QrO8LuD.png

Hinamori: Don't worry Yui, I'm not going to kill him.

AcHWPs1.png

Hinamori: Now, before we begin...Answer me this: Are you part of this rebellion as well?

Investigation Team 3

The stranger came down upon Hinamori's calling. His arrival brought the presence of a power that Agni knew well.

1CjflBL.png

Agni: This is... EXS?!

izgwyhY.png

Mirfah: EXS? What is that?

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: It's one of the energies I use. Damn, it seems strong...

Agni remembers how he went through all of this. Because his power wasn't controlled enough back in Kalos, it could lead to his own destruction. Thus, after a long search, he submitted himself to a new energy, one that could help him fight without the worry of being destroyed. So it was born... The EXS of Long Belief, "Risk Taker".

jM4oAr2.png

Agni: Hina, be careful. He has a power destined to kill. I don't know it, but it's strong.

16 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: You seem interested in my ability...Maybe I should make your wish true then?

xiYtfY7.png

Yui: Hina...

QrO8LuD.png

Hinamori: Don't worry Yui, I'm not going to kill him.

AcHWPs1.png

Hinamori: Now, before we begin...Answer me this: Are you part of this rebellion as well?

ezgif-1-a544d10a7f.png

Rebellion?!  Heheh, hahaha, HAHAHAHA.  I could care less.  The only thing that's good for is a riot, killing, bloodshed... That kind of stuff.

(He then turns to Agni)

ezgif-1-3ff9df488a.png 

You seem interested in my EXS, so i mind as well tell it, in case i accidentally kill her.  The EXS of Dark Spike, "Chelicerata"