The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

A person

5 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

01_mod06t.jpg

(Focus LightFlare...) Hmph...

01_mod04t.jpg

LightFlare uses Focus and places his feet firmly on the ground bending his knees and preparing for Ren's attack...

While it wasn't the original intended plan, the distance was closed nonetheless as she proceeded to continue her offense with a series of attacks to keep the pressure on Light.

I'm sure this counts as an auto-hit opportunity

01_mod04t.jpg

By using Focus, LightFlare absorbs the attack taking minimal damage. In exchange LightFlare can immediately retaliate with a single blow striking Ren without her having a chance to retaliate. After this couter move, the opponent automatically becomes stunned. She crumbles from the blow and is unable to counter the next move.

01_mod06t.jpg

You've been a worthy opponent...

LIGHT...OF THS RISING DRAGOOOOON!

LightFlare lands his signature uppercut move and sends Ren crashing to the ground...

FtqdIqW.jpg

LightFlare waits to see if she rises up again.

Happy.png (witnessing each fight, and growing confident over each fight) I've chosen a good team, brave heroes indeed, and I'm proud of having each and single one of you by my side

f9eac2d40a.png?width=273&height=250 (gets up from his seat) Ligthflare, you look like a worthy opponent indeed, and while I'm proud of having you an ally, I would like to test my might against you

19 minutes ago, OxyontheWolf said:

f9eac2d40a.png?width=273&height=250 

(gets up from his seat) Ligthflare, you look like a worthy opponent indeed, and while I'm proud of having you an ally, I would like to test my might against you

3JI3PE6.png

Etomo: Can you do a "ladies first" and let me fight him instead?

1 hour ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm sure this counts as an auto-hit opportunity

01_mod04t.jpg

By using Focus, LightFlare absorbs the attack taking minimal damage. In exchange LightFlare can immediately retaliate with a single blow striking Ren without her having a chance to retaliate. After this couter move, the opponent automatically becomes stunned. She crumbles from the blow and is unable to counter the next move.

01_mod06t.jpg

You've been a worthy opponent...

Reveal hidden contents

LIGHT...OF THS RISING DRAGOOOOON!

LightFlare lands his signature uppercut move and sends Ren crashing to the ground...

FtqdIqW.jpg

LightFlare waits to see if she rises up again.

Ren_Onodera_zps5226a061.png&key=abb86c92

"I am not done with him..."

Ren began to start getting up from the attack.

"You've certainly proven to be worthy prey. But to allow myself to fall like this would annoy me to no end, especially when you've graciously backed yourself into a corner."

1 hour ago, OxyontheWolf said:

f9eac2d40a.png?width=273&height=250 (sits down, sheathing his shovel) good point, where would my manners be if I did not leave the lady try her might first

3JI3PE6.png

Etomo: Thank you...

1 hour ago, Darkflare said:

"You've certainly proven to be worthy prey. But to allow myself to fall like this would annoy me to no end, especially when you've graciously backed yourself into a corner."

ynT3KDr.png

Etomo: Dang! She's a sturdy one.

Ryuko VS Jude

**Indomitable Fists that knows no equal still playing**

The battle raged on, Ryuko proving to be way stronger than Jude had anticipated. She had a defense against most of his attacks and was wary of his ranged ones. Yet, she felt like she was the one being overwhelmed, because he always kept a calm and focused expression during the fight.

5knsjvN.png

Ryuko: (Argh...when he's going to start panicking? I'm winning here.)

6eVxNVO.png

Jude: HA!

Ryuko: (That distance...It's Wind Blade...)

She sidesteps out the way of the attack, then used another EX Dragon Knuckle, sure it was going to hit.

W3RRG7C.jpg

Ryuko: You're getting too predictable Doc!

But then, Jude ends up blocking on time.

JVIMTb0.png

Jude: More like I know the exact extent of your abilities now.

rHKfIeX.png

Ryuko: Wah!

eiBLCux.png

Jude: Now it's my turn!

Track: That fist, decision in a blink

6eVxNVO.png

Jude: Phoenix Purge!!!

Jude manages to hit Ryuko with his Talon Storm, whose last hit sends her flying away, bouncing back at him after hitting a wall. Then, he continued on with a Cerberus Strike and finished with a more powerful Phoenix Plunge.

zSbq01N.png

Ryuko: Argh...

PVIt7Z0.png

Jude: Now explain how I've managed to counter you.

zSbq01N.png

Ryuko: *slowly getting up* You let me get too comfortable with your movements...

i8la1Dd.png

Jude: That's right. When you told me that you take your battles seriously, I imagined that you would always go all out from the start.

NxFZedQ.png

Ryuko: Tch...

9qeDMnt.png

Jude: Well then, how about we call it a draw?

E4H0yXT.jpg

Ryuko: DRAGON...

JVIMTb0.png

Jude: Guess not...

W3RRG7C.jpg

Ryuko: BREATH!!!

eiBLCux.png

Jude: !!!

Suddenly, She fires a large energy projectile at Jude, who jumped over it.

C6Ir59s.png

Ryuko: (Big mistake!) EX DRAGON DIVE!

She jumped in the air and dealt a flying kick at Jude. He blocked, but the force of the attack sent him to a wall.

375BhNL.png

Ryuko:  If that's the case, then I'll just have to fight in a way that will make you go all out.

fJKly7C.png

Jude: I wonder how you're planning to do that, since I'm know the extent of your abilities.

375BhNL.png

Ryuko: Why don't you try me then?

i8la1Dd.png

Jude: (No wait, something's different about her...)

E4H0yXT.jpg

Ryuko: I will end this on the next round for sure!

Finally, both Hinamori and Nemesis would arrive at the Warrior's Hangout, the latter of the two walking in, her attention immediately caught by the fighting going on around them. She managed to pull herself away from the fight-loving part of herself and return her attention to the more serious matter at hand: the information.

cd181951e2.png

Nemesis: Sorry for taking so long, by the way, Hina; I had to find out everything I could before I returned, and, simply put, it was a wild goose chase the entire time! 

She sighed again, and started to think aloud to herself.

db406c2ff7.png

Nemesis: Anyway, should I wait until they're all finished, or should I tell just you...hmm...

6 hours ago, Darkflare said:

Flare took the photos and began examining them. He signaled one of his mecha maids to come over.

ATFW2x0.jpg

"Call Kiske and Tokinomiya over as well as all your sisters."

The mecha maid bowed and left to do so.

frank.png

So... did I do good with my pictures? I really did try my best, sir.

2 hours ago, Darkflare said:

FtqdIqW.jpg

Sorry to tell you, but the corner you speak of does not exist... 

LightFlare carefully circles Ren as he talks...

16 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

frank.png

So... did I do good with my pictures? I really did try my best, sir.

Flare continued to go through the photos, carefully studying them.

ATFW2x0.jpg&key=264872ff864d0d6fe8032ac8

"I just need some group photos and that will be all. You can start with them."

Flare proceeded to point to the large group of Mech Hisuis that had gathered nearby.....and the Robo-Ky that stood out among them.

9 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

FtqdIqW.jpg

Sorry to tell you, but the corner you speak of does not exist... 

LightFlare carefully circles Ren as he talks

"Damn, I should have known you would call my bluff."

Ren however had a confident look to her as she paid attention to Light's movements.

20 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

Flare continued to go through the photos, carefully studying them.

"I just need some group photos and that will be all. You can start with them."

Flare proceeded to point to the large group of Mech Hisuis that had gathered nearby.....and the Robo-Ky that stood out among them.

frank.png

Very well.

Frank walked over to the group of Mech Hisuis... and the Robo-Ky, making sure they were lined up correctly, and held his camera out in front of him, snapping a group picture using it.

MEANWHILE, WITH TOMMY...

53 minutes ago, A person said:

Finally, both Hinamori and Nemesis would arrive at the Warrior's Hangout, the latter of the two walking in, her attention immediately caught by the fighting going on around them. She managed to pull herself away from the fight-loving part of herself and return her attention to the more serious matter at hand: the information.

cd181951e2.png

Nemesis: Sorry for taking so long, by the way, Hina; I had to find out everything I could before I returned, and, simply put, it was a wild goose chase the entire time! 

db406c2ff7.png

Nemesis: Anyway, should I wait until they're all finished, or should I tell just you...hmm...

tommy.png

Heeeey! Welcome back! What kind of information did you gather while you were gone?

7 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

tommy.png

Heeeey! Welcome back! What kind of information did you gather while you were gone?

Nemesis decided against making a long-winded statement and kept it simple.

cd181951e2.png

Nemesis: Very...interesting stuff. I'll wait until everyone's done to talk about it.

50 minutes ago, A person said:

cd181951e2.png

db406c2ff7.png

tYXHecq.png

Hinamori: Um...Well...

Then, Yui notices their arrival and rushes to their location.

RS8tb2E.png

Yui: Welcome Back Nemmy! Where have you been?

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: Good timing, Miss Nemesis wants to reveal some information she was investigating.

2NKNNzg.png

Yui: I see. I guess she can tell Mister Darkflare. He's over there.

Just now, Mister Fael said:

tYXHecq.png

Hinamori: Um...Well...

Then, Yui notices their arrival and rushes to their location.

RS8tb2E.png

Yui: Welcome Back Nemmy! Where have you been?

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: Good timing, Miss Nemesis wants to reveal some information she was investigating.

2NKNNzg.png

Yui: I see. I guess she can tell Mister Darkflare. He's over there.

Nemesis nodded her head slightly. It was obvious that she was down in the dumps.

d098efaf00.png

Nemesis: Hi again, Yui...I was looking for that info the whole time. I'm...going to wait until I know everyone's ready to hear it. If I talk about it now, I doubt it's going to be taken as seriously as it needs to be...

27 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

"Damn, I should have known you would call my bluff."

Ren however had a confident look to her as she paid attention to Light's movements.

During Focus, some life is lost when attacking, but in time will return...LightFlare takes full advantage of this...

FtqdIqW.jpg

(Good my life has returned to me, well at least some of it...she doesn't realize that. So at least her last barrage of hers is more or less rendered null and void. But she is still watching my every move.

LightFlare continues to move in forward circle towards Ren...

Agni Artwaltz, Magnum Alexandria, Elizabeth Bathory

XwwGMjH.png

Seraph: Alright then. Follow me, I'll lead you to the undergrounds.

zzvLMum.pngkpoP4cl.png

Agni and Magnum: OK.

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: We'll continue our discussion later, Darkflare. And if you're truly sure you don't need the whole money, I'll take it back as soon as I return.

Seraph, Agni and Magnum went back to the underground. In the meanwhile, Elizabeth and Mirfah confirmed their request.

pfgUEeM.png

Lize: Certainly!

CxBOFel.png

Mirfah: Let's go and begin this!

As they reached it and left the elevator, Seraph gave them a quick explanation in case they missed the Mech-Hisui's one and told them to go to the pods.

XwwGMjH.png

Seraph: Alright then, step in the pods and you'll be transported to the arena. Good luck to both of you and may the best win.

Agni and Magnum gave him a nod and gave another nod at each other. As they stepped into the pods, they were taken somewhere else. In the monitors, their fight began to be displayed.

BGM: Sparks Fly (Persona 4 Arena)

VERSUS BATTLE

Agni Artwaltz VS Magnum Alexandria

3868714-1222764210-ascen.jpg

Soon, they appeared inside a colosseum looking place. But they didn't even paid attention to the surroudings. Taking their weapons out, they focused at each other.

BGM: Decisive Magic Battle ~ Fight it Out! (Touhou Yumejikuu: Phantasmagoria of Dim. Dream)

W16rbvr.png
Magnum: Get ready, because I'll shock you through your very bones!!
ekXitMm.png
Agni: Don't you dare blink. Give me an opening and I'll shoot you until you're down!!

With their weapons ready, they charged at each other. Magnum tried to hit Agni with a punch, but he evaded and attacked with a roundhouse kick. Magnum defended it with his arm and both began to throw blows at each other, missing the attacks by grazes. Soon, they backed off but one took action faster.

XzWs4Yz.png
Magnum: Eat this! Ionic Surge: 20% Engage!!
1CjflBL.png
Agni: Ah!!

Magnum charges electricity in his armor and charges at Agni. Unable to defend, the gunner is sent back and damaged by his attack. However, he gets back on feet with a handstand and jumps back on air with a sommersault.

jM4oAr2.png
Agni: Ruin!!

He shoots a single sphere of non-elemental magic. Magnum evades it, as the sphere condenses energy and explodes in a small burst. Agni shoots more spheres and the armored angel runs in a circle, evading the ones coming his way.

J5ATjeG.png
Agni: Got you! *shoots Ruin in front of Magnum*
K3UkWVg.png
Magnum: Eh?! Gah...!!

He gets trapped in the condensed sphere and is sent to the air by the burst. He spins in the air to recover, but sees Agni aiming at him.

ekXitMm.png
Agni: I'm not done yet! Black Bullet!

XzWs4Yz.png

Magnum: No, you won't! Ionic Discharge!

Agni shoots a bullet enveloped in dark fire while Magnum shoots a thunder sphere. The projectiles collide and disappear as both angels get back on land.

zzvLMum.png
Agni: What's the matter?! Holding back?!
W16rbvr.png
Magnum: I'm just saving the best for the last! I'll make you eat those words, Agni!
J5ATjeG.png
Agni: Let's see you try to get me first!

They charge back at each other and the blows are dealt again. In the middle of defenses and grazes, the battle begins.

@A person

N5bqPjQ.png

I was wondering where you were. The others showed up, but you were nowhere to be seen.

mADM3dA.png

I didn't realize there'd be this many others along with you guys. Some of them are turning out to be...interesting, to say the least.

AqUPd7n.png

Well, at least that means things won't end up being too uneventful.

uukqAyj.png

Anyways, so you say you have some information for us? That'll be interesting to hear. Hopefully it'll answer some questions that have recently arised.

Just now, Tony Redgrave said:

@A person

N5bqPjQ.png

I was wondering where you were. The others showed up, but you were nowhere to be seen.

mADM3dA.png

I didn't realize there'd be this many others along with you guys. Some of them are turning out to be...interesting, to say the least.

AqUPd7n.png

Well, at least that means things won't end up being too uneventful.

uukqAyj.png

Anyways, so you say you have some information for us? That'll be interesting to hear. Hopefully it'll answer some questions that have recently arised.

cd181951e2.png

Nemesis: I can assure that it'll answer most of them, but not all of them. I figured that the people here might be able to fill those gaps if I tell what I know to them as well.

57 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

frank.png

Very well.

Frank walked over to the group of Mech Hisuis... and the Robo-Ky, making sure they were lined up correctly, and held his camera out in front of him, snapping a group picture using it.

"That's all everyone. Please return back to your posts."

The mecha maids bowed and scattered back to their work. Except for one who was currently being held by Robo-Ky.

GSj1BsV.jpg

"Oi, Robo-Ky. Didn't you hear me?

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"Robo-Ky...I need to get back to work..."

GJIfwlQ.jpg

"OH COME ON! JUST GIVE US THIS MOMENT AT LEAST!"

GSj1BsV.jpg

"...Fine, but just a moment..."

(To Frank) "Can you bare with me a little longer? There's one more, but it's a little more personal."

33 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

During Focus, some life is lost when attacking, but in time will return...LightFlare takes full advantage of this...

FtqdIqW.jpg

(Good my life is returning to me...she doesn't realize that. So at least thar last barrage of hers is rendered null and void. But she is still watching my every move.

LightFlare continues to move in forward circle towards Ren...

Ren proceeded to fire an energy wave toward Light hoping to suddenly catch him off guard with one.

2 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

"That's all everyone. Please return back to your posts."

The mecha maids bowed and scattered back to their work. Except for one who was currently being held by Robo-Ky.

GSj1BsV.jpg

"Oi, Robo-Ky. Didn't you hear me?

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"Robo-Ky...I need to get back to work..."

GJIfwlQ.jpg

"OH COME ON! JUST GIVE US THIS MOMENT AT LEAST!"

GSj1BsV.jpg

"...Fine, but just a moment..."

(To Frank) "Can you bare with me a.little longer? There's one more, but it's a little more personal."

frank.png

Very well, sir; I've done quite a few personal jobs, so this probably won't be too hard.

21 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Very well, sir; I've done quite a few personal jobs, so this probably won't be too hard.

ATFW2x0.jpg

"I've already called the ones that will be in it. It's meant to be a memento as we don't see each other as often."

19 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

01_mod04t.jpg

Hmph...

LightFlare parries the blast and circles closer while maintaining his guard...

Ren shot another energy wave.

"What's wrong? You were more confident a moment ago."