Childrens Cartoon characters you would like to see on Mugen

Redhair Ryu Lover

What non-adult cartoon character would you like to see on Mugen? Please remember, no Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, Bob's Burgers, South Park, Futurama, Beavis & Butt-head, or King of the Hill, as they are all adult toons.

Personally, my choices are Larke Tanner (Beverly Hills Teens),240px-Larke_Tanner.png

Milton (Milton the Monster),milton-the-monster-milton-the-monster-0.

Cool McCool,1173797216.jpg

And Thundarr (Thundarr the Barbarian).thundarr2.jpg

That's, what I got so far :-)

I actually can't believe I have a character I'd like in Mugen from a children's cartoon. Sarah from Sarah and the Duck, a British kid's show I saw in school once on Netflix. I forced everyone in class to watch an episode of it, just cause.

Partly what I was thinking too... Never hurts to have some follower based characters. Either that, or have the duck used in attacks.

I forgot, I had some others too. Ruff Ruffman from Fetch!, WordGirl, anything from CyberChase, heck, anything from the whole PBS lineup would be hilarious. Another Mickey would be funny, especially his Clubhouse variant, and... Actually I ran out of ideas.

On Monday, August 7, 2017 at 2:47 PM, Pluscross said:

Another Mickey would be funny, especially his Clubhouse variant, and... Actually I ran out of ideas.

Well, there are tons of Mickey Mouse characters. I just wish whoever posted them didn't use Photobucket, that way, I would see what is there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/22/2017 at 3:25 PM, Redhair Ryu Lover said:

I also think Roger Ramjet would make a good Mugen fighter

ramjet.jpg

I am certain that he can power up himself with a Proton Pill, so he could really give enemies like Shao Kahn & Geese Howard a beating with 20 seconds of boost power :-D

He’d make a hilarious addition, especially if done in HD to mirror the show’s style. I could see his gameplay based on E. Honda’s, especially with the hundred-hand slap in mind. In addition to the Proton Pill, maybe he could use his jet as a Hyper?

• 3 weeks later...

I'll ask one thing...was Captain Planet ever made into Mugen? i'm asking this because I would think a Captain Planet character would be perfect for Mugen, however if he IS made into Mugen, then Captain Pollution would be best for it...if you don't know, Captain Pollution is a evil clone of Captain Planet (not surprising, I know)

14 hours ago, The Auditor said:

I'll ask one thing...was Captain Planet ever made into Mugen? i'm asking this because I would think a Captain Planet character would be perfect for Mugen, however if he IS made into Mugen, then Captain Pollution would be best for it...if you don't know, Captain Pollution is a evil clone of Captain Planet (not surprising, I know)

I don't think Capt. Planet was made, but I say he must be made if you want Capt. Pollution :-)

9 hours ago, BigLuigiGuy211 said:

-Sergeant Stripes (His Strikers are Arabella Giraffe, Fluffy Mouse and Inspector Hector)

-Comet (Astroblast!) (His Strikers are Halley, Radar, Sputnik, Jet and Sal)

-Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys) (That's is a Smashing Idea To Be In Mugen)

-Flain (Mixels) (He Can Burn opponents with Fire and Can Transform and Mix with Teslo on One Of His Hypers)

-Poppy Cat (Her Strikers are Alma, Zuzu, Mo, Owl and Egbert and Can Fly With Her Rocketship on One Of Her Hypers)

I never heard of most of those characters, but it’s nice to have some strikers with your Mugen choices.

Some of the characters from the first post would have Strikers themselves:

Larke would have Nikki Darling (Ponytail Whip) Shanelle Spencer (High Kick attack) Jett (Guitar Riff) and Blaze Summers & Stardust (whatever a horse does to hurt anyone nearby)

Thundarr would have Princess Ariel (Energy Bolts) and Ookla the Mokk (Bow & Arrow for Stun attacks, Car throwing for Heavier hitting)

• 5 months later...
On 1/7/2018 at 6:44 PM, Redhair Ryu Lover said:

I never heard of most of those characters, but it’s nice to have some strikers with your Mugen choices.

Some of the characters from the first post would have Strikers themselves:

Larke would have Nikki Darling (Ponytail Whip) Shanelle Spencer (High Kick attack) Jett (Guitar Riff) and Blaze Summers & Stardust (whatever a horse does to hurt anyone nearby)

Thundarr would have Princess Ariel (Energy Bolts) and Ookla the Mokk (Bow & Arrow for Stun attacks, Car throwing for Heavier hitting)

I think Ariel and Ookla would be nice as characters themselves, with Thundarr not having strikers (strikers are overdone these days, especially among younger users). And at least one of them could be a charge character. 

12 hours ago, miru said:

I think Ariel and Ookla would be nice as characters themselves, with Thundarr not having strikers (strikers are overdone these days, especially among younger users). And at least one of them could be a charge character. 

Ookla might do well on his own, considering he seems to do well in hand-to-hand combat himself :-)

I am not sure about Ariel though, I probably haven’t seen her preform any martial arts acts in the show :-(

• 1 month later...

I'm honestly baffled that nobody has created a Stitch (from Disney's Lilo & Stitch) character yet given his popularity (especially in Japan) and no, that one Jedi Stitch character doesn't count.

220px-Stitch_(Lilo_&_Stitch).svg.png

Also, I would love to see Isobel from the Korean-Japanese animated series Turning Mecard/Mecard join MUGEN as well. I feel like she could some potental for a great moveset with her Mecardimals at hand.

1507291753167.PNG?type=w2