Courage the Cowardly Dog

WlanmaniaX

14 hours ago, yaminogun said:

his most powerful move

I lost my composure when King kai/Muriel started reasoning with goku/Courage. XD

@.Gif issues,

The .gif issues are from fighter factory exporting .gif animations. By default the slider setting for .gif speed is at double the speed. You can export it again but just slide the slider once to the left to export an animation .gif at the normal speed. It doesn't really matter though, the .gifs are just preview animations. You'll get the real character soon enough with the proper animations and speeds.

Keep up the great work WlanmaniaX ! So far you are my new favorite creator for bringing R.O.B., Invader Zim, and now Courage to my mugen! You've made a huge fan base very happy with these and adding to the prestige of characters that up until not too long ago only Warner and DDR were capable of giving us. This was all that was missing and now we're getting it and all of it it seems ;)

2 hours ago, AxSeeker said:

I lost my composure when King kai/Muriel started reasoning with goku/Courage. XD

@.Gif issues,

The .gif issues are from fighter factory exporting .gif animations. By default the slider setting for .gif speed is at double the speed. You can export it again but just slide the slider once to the left to export an animation .gif at the normal speed. It doesn't really matter though, the .gifs are just preview animations. You'll get the real character soon enough with the proper animations and speeds.

Keep up the great work WlanmaniaX ! So far you are my new favorite creator for bringing R.O.B., Invader Zim, and now Courage to my mugen! You've made a huge fan base very happy with these and adding to the prestige of characters that up until not too long ago only Warner and DDR were capable of giving us. This was all that was missing and now we're getting it and all of it it seems ;)

And don't forget this! He helped me out with this character sprites.

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, WlanmaniaX said:
The video preview has been added! Sorry about the low quality, by the way!

This, i can't wait!

8 minutes ago, thebestmlTBM said:

That's awesome! It's a shame that we can't upvote or downvote on topics anymore.

Well, blame the updates (plz admins don't take this seriously)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Salutations, people!

I'm glad anyone's being patience about Courage's beta release date and most confirmedly, he will be out in 24th Christmas of 2017!

So I just made him using his computer to inspire as Marvel Vs. Capcom's Tron-Bonne as his fighting style. You know his other hyper move. Though some of his specials and compatibles were nearly done until then. Here's the display how this would look like:

dLdBoxD.png