Too many crappy Disney characters for MUGEN

AstroInkling45

Ok, let get this off my chest. Here's what grinds my gears. Why the hell are there too many crappy Disney characters for MUGEN?! Most of these characters like Dipper, Mabel, Star Butterfly, Marco Diaz, Phineas, Woody, Buzz Lightyear make great choices for MUGEN characters! Why can't these people just leave it to the good MUGEN creators? Some of these disgraceful versions of them are spriteswaps of other MUGEN creations like Kyle108's Phineas being a spriteswap of Daffy Duck, TESTMACORONI's Dipper a spriteswap of King Harkanian, randy big head's Star a spriteswap of Pocket Captain Cold, etc. They have to at least put effort into them, like making the correct coding for them, make awesome sprites for them, make amazing attacks, specials and hypers for them, etc. Hell, at least we have some good Disney characters for MUGEN, like Aperson98's version of Darkwing Duck and edits of Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl, DDR's Sorcerer Mickey and Zeus, chibasin's Perry the Platypus, DJ HANNIBALROYCE's Aladdin, RoySquadRocks' Wreck-It Ralph and Fix-It Felix Jr., and more! So, I really wish there were more of these awesome MUGEN creations of these awesome Disney characters.

Are you seriously expecting to there be plenty of authors making Disney characters of all things? Mugen for the most part attracts people interested in fighting games meaning authors will most likely create a character from a fighting game they like before anything else and there are a lot of fighting game choices out there. Cartoons in general(Especially western cartoons) just aren't very high in the list of interest of characters to make for Mugen. Really, the ones who have the most interest for them happen to be kids that just half ass their way in creating them.

48 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

Are you seriously expecting to there be plenty of authors making Disney characters of all things? Mugen for the most part attracts people interested in fighting games meaning authors will most likely create a character from a fighting game they like before anything else and there are a lot of fighting game choices out there. Cartoons in general(Especially western cartoons) just aren't very high in the list of interest of characters to make for Mugen. Really, the ones who have the most interest for them happen to be kids that just half ass their way in creating them.

I agree with all what you said.