Mid Boss (Tales of Destiny) Win+1.0

Noctis

My first 1.0 Tales character. His name is actually Starfish, but he's kind of lame so....yeah.

I'll eventually upgrade all of my Tales characters to 1.0. Maybe 1.0 can handle my excessive use of helpers. And No, I cannot use explods to replace the helpers. You can't freely code an explod like you can an helper.

And then a break after all that.

Anyways...

He's a Mid Boss and he has somewhat of a Hi-Ougi. No portrait or freeze. Just a big attack named Bubble of Glory/Aqua of Glory.

I was trying to implement a menu in where you can press Start to open up a menu which pauses the game and you can select what items to use. I had it working, but there were some minor errors that were driving me nuts, so I just stopped messing with it for now.

Also, I fixed it but, because of Luke's ability to call Tear, and the Mid Boss's ability to survive large attacks while guarding and not guard breaking the battles were taking like 5-10 minutes with just Luke VS Starfish so, After the video I made, I put Mid Boss's guard break chance higher and I made Luke's helper cost more.

I threw Celsius in before fixing them to kick Mid Boss's ass faster.

Video : http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2UyOE8Y-T8

Link : WinMugen Mid Boss

Link : 1.0 Mid Boss

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image