WIP - CF3 Cobra

Okami

After releasing that ... abomination =P of Bulldog, I guess I'll worked on the most voted poll result, Cobra. She is more of a combo heavy character and probably the most visually appealing female character that I am working on thus far.

Well.. to start here is the picture:

Posted Image

Elusively Swift ? =P

Videos and other things will be posted in this thread.

I'll make a poll to decide on my next work progress.

WIP 1% Video:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=F14IDNV9ouc

Yes.. he is, I'm planning to make him last and see if Buckus releases him. Though, I don't mind making him but it sorta doesn't feel fair for Buckus (who still is working on it) who has worked on it earlier =P. Well, I'll slowly release characters one by one. Zumbi will be made eventually (both normal and evil) along with remakes of the other two CF3 characters.

Well, yeah, if you noticed, when you spam a button she's pretty fast (source game), I originally only count the velocity when she is comboing. Making her slower will be a bit hard for to combo, unless you want me to fix that. The only things that I sped up is the alternative normals, it was bit slow imo. If you want, I can make an alt version of her "Normal Speed", Not hard, just going to edit all her ticks for her animations for the alt version.

No idea, I need some time to finish my major uni assignment today. I have tons of time, maybe not when I have exams LOL. I AM PLANNING to make all CF3 characters, I made... 6 so far. I'm not that far away from finishing.. hopefully all the characters XD I also tried to find all the cf3 stages that are already made. I was able to find some, but not all. It seems one of the creator's downloads were done for the stages, I guess I might try to stage rip the stages from CF3 since I already got all the CF3 sound tracks. I WAS probably going to make Pantera, but so many people requested Lei Long, so I might make him soon.. when I have time prob the end of thursday or start of this week of Friday.