Central Geo . . . from Asura Blade

VidGmr1996

CENOBITE53: I have made an edit of your stage. If you want it taken down, I will do so.

But yeah, here's the original stage in Asura Blade (Image belongs to Arcade-Museum.com):

1060775543.jpg

Converted to M.U.G.E.N., especially suited for those who could leap over skyscrapers:

[CHARS USED IN SCREENCAPS: Ryo Sakazaki (MVC Style) by -Whiplash- and Son Gohan by Kenshiro99 (you can actually find these characters on the Guild!)]

.  . .:.:31OpiP3.png:.:. .  .
srRi4Eq.pngaFTH879.pngm54C9Zh.png
(Yes, I know that you see the left statue is a pixel off. Ya better ignore it til next update comes)

So, anyways I wanted to make this stage for MUGEN when I saw Cenobite had already done so. And at first, this was going to be a simple super jump edit. I had already extended the graphics for the front-most statues in the game, and edited the background for some aerial rave action, but then I went to see if there were any more sprites to rip from Asura Blade for this stage. When I was messing with the cheats to view anymore of the stage, I realized that the MUGEN version was pretty small, although it is still a nice stage conversion. I decided to adjust the stage's graphics and boundaries of the stage to resemble its source game counterpart a bit more, and there you have it!

You skipped that, huh? I understand. I see how it is...

You want a video? Here it is (bruh, I kno I suck):

Like some other release, this one has six goddang versions, three suited for WinMUGEN, the rest suited for MUGEN 1.0+. What's included in the stage pack (and not shown in the video) is a 'Fine Tuned' version where the boundhigh, floortension and tension values have been left untouched, although the stage has been widened, if you don't feeling like fighting around in a stage suited for Super Jumpers. Are there two different themes for this stage? You betcha, one with two variations and the other one having three variations! Some of them utilize MUGEN 1.1's music looping ability, and others are more 'atmospheric.'

Okay, here comes the
Special thanks to:

• Fuuki and Capcom for the graphics
  • Elecbyte for creating M.U.G.E.N
  • VirtualTek for Fighter Factory
  • Cybaster for creating the Complete Stage Creation Tutorial
  • Cenobite 53 for original stage conversion
  • Denis-ninja, OldGamer and Abuhachi for the various graphics
  • OldGamer for his animation codes of the graphics borrowed from Deserted Town stage from SamShoV
  • Akihiro Nishida for Chinese Screen Theme from Asura Blade: Sword of Dynasty (if some of you like MvC-style gameplay, but aren't that fond of aerial raves, play this game!)
  • Junya Nakano and/or Yuji Takenouchi for Fall into the Air and Revenge of Ninja 2 themes (I have merged the two musics together) from Mystic Warriors (who the freak composed what track?)
  • VidGmr1996 for.....yeeh hand-drawing the front-most statues, yeah that's right! Pixel art is hard!

What else I gotta say? A-ha! Almost forgot--the downloads!

mediafire.com

mega.nz

mugen archive.com

OneDrive.com

Dropbox.com