[Full Game WIP] Neo Sonic Fighters

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Oh hey, nice of you to drop by, this is one of my latest fan-games called Neo Sonic Fighters. It is a 2-D 1 on 1 fighter using the fighting game engine M.U.G.E.N 1.0. The gameplay is aimed similar to the likes of MvC, except with sonic characters ;)

Here's the title screen

QwsK4v0.png

Here's the character select screen.

hgmKT4d.png

Unfortunately right now, this is only the Demo version of the game, which means I can't just shove a ton of characters in your face, so be sure to check back soon, because there will be more.

Download: https://mega.nz/file/8ksDXS4A#DBzTzeP1E29woJCwXm1ExdLTsqsuv5bWryu3b7bfP_U

Here's some gameplay

Now, some of you are probably thinking "Neo, can I help you with this game?"

Well, yes you can actually. Most of what I've only needed assistance with though is actually making the character sprites, While what you see in the game now looks somewhat done, there is going to be plenty more, and those aren't quite done yet.

One other thing, some of you also might be thinking "Hey, Neo, can you make *insert character name here*?"

About that..... theres a few rules in place, you have to design a sprite-sheet in this style and it cannot be any of the mentioned characters in this list, (or characters who are already in the game). Making characters is no easy task, because if you can't make the sheet, then why should I make the character?

Now for the list

Gemerl

Metal Sonic
Metal Knuckles
Metal/Android Shadow
Dr.Eggman
Lien-Da
Lara-Su

• 2 years later...

Demo 4

New characters and stages, plenty of bugfixes, and new content altogether for some characters

Also I made the commands less restrictive, be sure to check each character's "readme" in their folder to know how to do their attacks.

https://mega.nz/file/8ksDXS4A#DBzTzeP1E29woJCwXm1ExdLTsqsuv5bWryu3b7bfP_U

Also, updated original post with newer select screen.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
On 4/29/2022 at 3:10 PM, TheChadKad said:

I know this project was probably finished a long long long time ago, but i really enjoy this. I like playing sonic in this game.

[Full Game WIP]

The project is not finished.