Summer Releases: Zim, DIb and Rocko were fully updated!

WlanmaniaX

It's alive....it's...ALLIIIIVVEE!! Heh, I just made my populous reference from the classic movie, Frankenstein (if you know what I mean). So there you have it, their final releases (Zim, Dib and Rocko as examples) were done compared my older ones I made!

webp_n10.gif

While you test Zim, Dib and Rocko, please send a feedback after you see any problems.

Download those Nickelodeon characters!:

Zim: Updated into V3.1!
Dib: Updated into v.2.2!
Rocko: Updated into v.3.4!

According from the news, you will be excited after you hear Rocko's Modern Life and Invader ZIM has both been revived for their TV movies!

21 minutes ago, jenngra505 said:

I made the feedback video I promised. Forgot to mention the lipsync for the special intro against Dib is broken but I had so much I wanted to say.

A.K.A why I can edit these characters because I understand coding. Sort of.

As for Rocko:

- EX Spitball can't be used due to it's number in the CMD file being 1003, but it's actually 1010.

- Heffer and Bus Driver hyper can't be used. gameguy5TheScratcher managed to fix it, so I'll check with him about that.

- KO state doesn't work right.

- Air Boomerang glitch, obviously.

- Some specials and hypers do too much damage.

- Suck-o-Matic has a grab state, but it don't work right.

Welp I guess don't need to feedback Zim and Rocko thanks to Jenngra and RMaster007

Although I do have some room for dib hehe.....

Anyway I do have some feedback for him so ya.

- As always, no damage dampener

- Crouching LP can be an infinite if timed right.

- QCF + LP: Electric proj. position is a bit off

- The cornerpush (or velset) for hitdef on QCF + LK needs to be fixed.

- Startup takes too long for his super jump and the animation and the explod itself....

ajm2ya.gif

- The Targetbind for Gaz (on D,D,LP) is way off.

- The Bill assist (for D, D, HP) still walks backwards when he leaves.

- The Water Gun hyper still needs that cornerpush code. It also has that animation time problem between the hitbox and the water helper.

- The Get Up Sprite really needs work:

28qz33r.png

- Tone down the Meat Hyper's damage 

- The hitbox in air QCF + LK needs fixing and also:

x2s5r5.png

- Where's the clsn box on his body on the Torque Hyper?

2dgoryf.png

- FINISHER: If Dib was trying to perform the full screen attack, the hitbox should be a lot bigger because when I was at far distance the hitbox couldn't even make contact with the opponent.

Alright, I can see that you haven't addressed to my other details I gave you last time you beta released dib. Please fix these in the next update. 

5 hours ago, RMaster007 said:

As for Rocko:

- EX Spitball can't be used due to it's number in the CMD file being 1003, but it's actually 1010.

- Heffer and Bus Driver hyper can't be used. gameguy5TheScratcher managed to fix it, so I'll check with him about that.

- KO state doesn't work right.

- Air Boomerang glitch, obviously.

- Some specials and hypers do too much damage.

- Suck-o-Matic has a grab state, but it don't work right.

the idea is. the Air Boomerang is settled in "physics = A" when the projectile hitting on the floor it cause a glitch and the KO state need some invisible control

8 hours ago, jenngra505 said:

That's because of the identical command thing Zim also has. (Also Rocko's standing and crouching y's are infinites)

Rocko's standing MP also has long hitstun, and it oddly launches aerial opponents.

10 minutes ago, RMaster007 said:

And what about Zim's slow explosion hyper?

I'm still thinking about adding the robot mode hyper for his next update!

And still, thanks for your feedbacks after you tested those three characters!

44 minutes ago, WlanmaniaX said:

I'm still thinking about adding the robot mode hyper for his next update!

And still, thanks for your feedbacks after you tested those three characters!

At least let me edit them first.

45 minutes ago, WlanmaniaX said:

Video has been added!

And look up the top of the topic, they have been updated!

Why does Zim's download link take me to Dib's download?

Feedback on Zim's Update:

(May be useful for @RMaster007, for when he edits zim.....)

- Still needs damage dampener

- Dialogue Mouth for Zim vs Dib is still messed up.

- Zim's walking sprite still needs work.

- Hitbox needs to be bigger for Irk-Pak laser since the Laser itself is large on the front.

- I can't seem to perform the upwards and downwards version  of the irk pak laser.

- I can still spam the lasers (QCF, LP) in air and on ground and zim still moves forward when performed on ground.

- Hitbox needs to be a bit bigger on HK close-up seeing how I can't hit opponents with skinny clsn boxes.

- In the readme, it says Gnome: D, DB, B, a. But it's performed with D, D, z.
- Plunger of doom and Robo Mom both have the same commands, therefore unable to perform the assist.

- I can't perform Robo Dad for some reason.

- I suggest changing the commands for Santa Zim from D, DB, F, D, DB, B, x+y, to D, DB, D, DB, B, x+y.

- Helpers for Plunger of doom needs position fixing.

- When the opponent is dizzy and is complete, that opponent falls AND slides forward instead of tripping onto the ground, I would say remove this code:

Spoiler

[State 0, VelSet]

type = VelSet

trigger1 = time = 0

x = -9

- LP (crouching and stand), MP, HP (stand, crouching and air), LK (crouching, stand, and air), and MK (Stand, crouching, and air)

can be performed as an infinite, although I can't hit the opponent on Air LP for some reason.

- The laser helper's position needs fixing on Irken Elite.

- MegaDoomer needs some effects as well as fixing the startup of zim's transformation into a MegaDoomer.

Feedback for dib:

- No damage dampener, again :/

- Dialogue Mouth for Zim vs Dib is still messed up.

- The Electric beam in air glitch is still there.

- Same with Plasma Gun, Dib can go through the ground when performed while jumping down. 

- The Dib clone glitch is also still there when I perform the Muffin throw in air. (Like Jenngra said)

xmoh8k.png

- The Bill assist still leaves in backwards animation after his attack.

- Even though I perform Gaz throwing a pizza, she still has the hitbox when approaching.

- In the readme, squirting water gun performs with D, DB, B, DB, B, a+b. But in the game it's performed with D, DF, F, DF, F, x+y.

- Same goes for Meat launcher, the move is actually performed with D, DB, B, DB, B, a+b, not D, DF, F, DF, F, x+y.

I may be wrong about these commands between the readme and the game so if I'm wrong tell me and I'll edit the post (Maybe...)

- I can't perform Battle Dib for some reason.

- I also can't perform Meat Launcher in air.

- Startup for Future Dib takes too long. 

Last but not least, feedback for Rocko: 

- No Damage Dampener

- Animation timing needs fixing, as I see two rockos from here: 

1079kih.png

- Spitball's transforming sound needs to be replaced with a proper one, sorry if I haven't said this before.

- The Boomerang on the ground still makes the clone of rockos.

rwjtir.gif

- The sprpriority for the opponent in Rocko's grab state need to be fixed.

- Brain Pop, Bird Bite, Sheila, and the Really Relly Big man is very difficult to perform for some reason. 

- Shouldn't spunky's pee be disappeared after the opponent is trapped or at least be there temporarily? Just a suggestion.

- The Heffer assist still can't be used (Like RMaster007 said)

- Clsn box needs to be added for Ed Bighead's.......head.

xfb5p4.png

- In the Readme, Suck-O-Matic is performed with: D, DF, F, DF, F, x+y. In the Game, it's performed with D, DF, F, DF, F, c+z. I might as well say fix the readme's typo.

- Both Suck-O-matic and Crazy Bus Driver have the same commands, which makes the Crazy Bus driver hard to perform.

- For the ambulance beavers, the liedown rocko doesn't disappear when the ambulance beavers take him away. I would make another frame animation with nothing making the time -1.

- When the Giant Clock leaves, it slides backwards and performs the attack again. Also it'll be an improvement if P2 had a custom state when the Giant clock smashes them to bits.

Therfore your characters still need some work, yet the Dib character himself is a bit improved more than Zim and dib, apart from the cloning glitch. 

Well since RMaster007's editing all these characters, I'll put my waits on him. Anyway, good luck on your future updates Wlanman.

3 hours ago, DS12 Productions said:

Feedback on Zim's Update:

(May be useful for @RMaster007, for when he edits zim.....)

- Still needs damage dampener

- Zim's walking sprite still needs work.

- Hitbox needs to be bigger for Irk-Pak laser since the Laser itself is large on the front.

- I can't seem to perform the upwards and downwards version  of the irk pak laser.

- I can still spam the lasers (QCF, LP) in air and on ground and zim still moves forward when performed on ground.

- Hitbox needs to be a bit bigger on HK close-up seeing how I can't hit opponents with skinny clsn boxes.

- In the readme, it says Gnome: D, DB, B, a. But it's performed with D, D, z.
- Plunger of doom and Robo Mom both have the same commands, therefore unable to perform the assist.

- I can't perform Robo Dad for some reason.

- I suggest changing the commands for Santa Zim from D, DB, F, D, DB, B, x+y, to D, DB, D, DB, B, x+y.

- Helpers for Plunger of doom needs position fixing.

- When the opponent is dizzy and is complete, that opponent falls AND slides forward instead of tripping onto the ground, I would say remove this code:

Reveal hidden contents

[State 0, VelSet]

type = VelSet

trigger1 = time = 0

x = -9

- LP (crouching and stand), MP, HP (stand, crouching and air), LK (crouching, stand, and air), and MK (Stand, crouching, and air)

can be performed as an infinite, although I can't hit the opponent on Air LP for some reason.

- The laser helper's position needs fixing on Irken Elite.

- MegaDoomer needs some effects as well as fixing the startup of zim's transformation into a MegaDoomer.

Feedback for dib:

- No damage dampener, again :/

- The Electric beam in air glitch is still there.

- Same with Plasma Gun, Dib can go through the ground when performed while jumping down. 

- The Dib clone glitch is also still there when I perform the Muffin throw in air. (Like Jenngra said)

xmoh8k.png

- The Bill assist still leaves in backwards animation after his attack.

- Even though I perform Gaz throwing a pizza, she still has the hitbox when approaching.

- In the readme, squirting water gun performs with D, DB, B, DB, B, a+b. But in the game it's performed with D, DF, F, DF, F, x+y.

- Same goes for Meat launcher, the move is actually performed with D, DB, B, DB, B, a+b, not D, DF, F, DF, F, x+y.

I may be wrong about these commands between the readme and the game so if I'm wrong tell me and I'll edit the post (Maybe...)

- I can't perform Battle Dib for some reason.

- I also can't perform Meat Launcher in air.

- Startup for Future Dib takes too long. 

Last but not least, feedback for Rocko: 

- No Damage Dampener

- Animation timing needs fixing, as I see two rockos from here: 

1079kih.png

- Spitball's transforming sound needs to be replaced with a proper one, sorry if I haven't said this before.

- The Boomerang on the ground still makes the clone of rockos.

rwjtir.gif

- The sprpriority for the opponent in Rocko's grab state need to be fixed.

- Brain Pop, Bird Bite, Sheila, and the Really Relly Big man is very difficult to perform for some reason. 

- Shouldn't spunky's pee be disappeared after the opponent is trapped or at least be there temporarily? Just a suggestion.

- The Heffer assist still can't be used (Like RMaster007 said)

- Clsn box needs to be added for Ed Bighead's.......head.

xfb5p4.png

- In the Readme, Suck-O-Matic is performed with: D, DF, F, DF, F, x+y. In the Game, it's performed with D, DF, F, DF, F, c+z. I might as well say fix the readme's typo.

- Both Suck-O-matic and Crazy Bus Driver have the same commands, which makes the Crazy Bus driver hard to perform.

- When the Giant Clock leaves, it slides backwards and performs the attack again. Also it'll be an improvement if P2 had a custom state when the Giant clock smashes them to bits.

Therfore your characters still need some work, yet the Dib character himself is a bit improved more than Zim and dib, apart from the cloning glitch. 

Well since RMaster007's editing all these characters, I'll put my waits on him. Anyway, good luck on your future updates Wlanman.

@RMaster007: If you finished doing some edits, just send me an PM and I'll edit a bit of them later.

@DS12 Productions: Thanks for your generous feedback, I'll just need to check from them later if have time. It's pretty tough thinking how I can fix on Rocko and Dib's projectiles landing.