(WIP) Kuki Sanban (Numbuh 3)

thebestmlTBM

Sprite Sheet has been updated

+ Jump Backwards by rmaster007 is added
+ Crouch Light Kick is added
= Spinning Move has upgraded to V.E.G.G.I.E. Spin (inspired from MadOldCrow's Kitty Katswell)
+ S.H.A.V.E.R.A.M.A. and the Shaver Projectile are added
= Lose Sprite has been updated
+ Sationary Dodge is added

At last the Basic Attacks are finally complete!

45 minutes ago, thebestmlTBM said:

Sprite Sheet has been updated

+ Jump Backwards by rmaster007 is added
+ Crouch Light Kick is added
= Spinning Move has upgraded to V.E.G.G.I.E. Spin (inspired from MadOldCrow's Kitty Katswell)
+ S.H.A.V.E.R.A.M.A. and the Shaver Projectile are added
= Lose Sprite has been updated
+ Sationary Dodge is added

At last the Basic Attacks are finally complete!

Nice job that you finally update there! The one thing is needed was the aerial modes of both V.E.G.G.I.E and G.U.M.Z.O.O.K.A weapons (along with upwards, like you did with T.H.U.M.P.E.R) needs to be added!

1 hour ago, jenngra505 said:

Any voice clips available?

I would but unfortunately I'm on a mobile phone right now cause a thunderstorm came by few days ago and strucked the power off for milliseconds, so I have to turn the PC back on and wait for it to resume (which it sometimes does if I'm lucky) and for some reason I can't go to deviantArt, MFFA, Mugen Multiverse, and any others that I can't go on (shows off the blank screen instead which gets me furious) so I'm afraid you're gonna have to ask Wlanmania.

6 minutes ago, TuffTony-KingTonario said:

Updated Numbah 3 sprite sheet (from TBM)

Also, I made my own palettes of Numbah 3 for MUGEN (my version) which is up to twelve palettes:

numbah_3_palettes__by_tufftony__by_tufft

Note that the image mentions the name of each palette that I created.

Actually I know there are more alternative palletes you made there! I am still spriting the cheese faint compatibles for the last update.

35 minutes ago, WlanmaniaX said:

There is some feedback from I've seen, the crouch medium kick needs to have a slide until her enemy got tripped. I'll just going to get some sounds right away.

I agree. Other than that, it looks good thus far.

All it takes is a trial and error. Solemn Nod

1 hour ago, DS12 Productions said:

May I suggest that you could make the hitsparks and Hit sounds similar to Placemario's chowder? It'll go nicely with her style.

Also saw that he was gonna do the same to his new dexter.

Agree with him. Maybe you might add super jump after M.U.S.K.E.E.T one, along with the aerial S.P.L.A.N.K.E.R for her jump strong punch.

Just now, jenngra505 said:

I thought crouching heavy kick should be the tripping move.

Exactly. Perhaps you should replace this into the aerial S.P.A.N.K.E.R for her jump strong punch and add more voice clips until your another preview. Just because it looks fitting for her.

1 hour ago, WlanmaniaX said:

Exactly. Perhaps you should replace this into the aerial S.P.A.N.K.E.R for her jump strong punch and add more voice clips until your another preview. Just because it looks fitting for her.

I think having another Splanker is kind of redundant since she already has one. I prefer having her tumble in a manner similar to the equally excitable Kirby.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...