(WIP) Kuki Sanban (Numbuh 3)

thebestmlTBM

• 3 weeks later...

Well bad news, since my high school starts in a few weeks, I definitely won't have time to work on the coding of Kuki Sanban.

Besides I already told everyone the 2 W.I.Ps I just released last weekend were the last. So yea sorry bout that....

3 minutes ago, DS12 Productions said:

Well bad news, since my high school starts in a few weeks, I definitely won't have time to work on the coding of Kuki Sanban.

Besides I already told everyone the 2 W.I.Ps I just released last weekend were the last. So yea sorry bout that....

Aww.

Well I understand. I already put in "???" under "Future Coding".

That way, I will need to find another coder.

5 hours ago, thebestmlTBM said:

Sprite Sheets has been updated

=Butterfly Suit Sprite Fixed
=Heavy Kick (Stand) Updated
+Bee Stung

From what I am seeing, she needs to have more basic moves (like she will uses her M.U.S.K.E.T to shoot down the ground as her Crouch Hard Punch (Z) before her super jump, similar to Duck Dodgers and Zim) and also the skunk, hyper portrait and time over needs to be fixed importantly.

But still, great job on your updates so far! So I am guessing you want to help with CaillouStrawberry to code her right?

9 minutes ago, WlanmaniaX said:

From what I am seeing, she needs to have more basic moves (like she will uses her M.U.S.K.E.T to shoot down the ground as her Crouch Hard Punch (Z) before her super jump, similar to Duck Dodgers and Zim) and also the skunk, hyper portrait and time over needs to be fixed importantly.

But still, great job on your updates so far! So I am guessing you want to help with CaillouStrawberry to code her right?

Sadly no. He said he's going on a Big Break from MUGEN and started making some OpenBOR Project.

38 minutes ago, thebestmlTBM said:

Sadly no. He said he's going on a Big Break from MUGEN and started making some OpenBOR Project.

Oh...okay then. But I am not sure about coding her but, I am still having a few more ideas, especially the M.U.S.K.E.T one for her Z move, Summlning the Real Rainbow Monkies as her another Lv. 1 and the dizzy effects (with Rainbow Monkey faces around on her head).

32 minutes ago, WlanmaniaX said:

Oh...okay then. But I am not sure about coding her but, I am still having a few more ideas, especially the M.U.S.K.E.T one for her Z move, Summlning the Real Rainbow Monkies as her another Lv. 1 and the dizzy effects (with Rainbow Monkey faces around on her head).

Though any chance if you can think about making Mojo Jojo or Nigel Uno if anyone needs after?

Well I told you. I only making sprites for one character. The rest are just for show.

Sprite Sheet has been updated

= New Icon
- Old Head Sprites are removed
= New Jin Cyclone Spin Hit
= New Light Punch by rmaster007 and me
+ Heavy Punch is added
= New Aerial Heavy Punch (Made using the old Stance Heavy Punch)
+ Crouch Heavy Punch is added (Launcher attack inspired from DDR's Duck Dodgers)
= New Light Kick by rmaster007
= New Medium Kick by rmaster007
= New Crouch Heavy Kick by rmaster007 and me
+ "MY TOE! MY TOE!" by WlanmaniaX is added
+ Squished! by rmaster007 is added
= Victory 5 Sprite Updated
= Bradley Spray Special Updated
+ Real Rainbow Monkey Hyper is added (Real Rainbow Monkey Sprite is now here!)

All that's left is the Crouch Light Kick and the Basic Attacks are complete!

If anything else is missing something, let me know.
(also if you say "but you forgot the jumping back sprite" don't worry, we haven't forgotten about it, we just need time to figure this out.)