Rulue by Robo released

wicloud

IokciXW.png

It seems Robo has made another character...Im a fan of his pill and his others characters are great too but...when you turn on their AI *by using the def file with AI in their names* They're very difficult to fight. I'd know i fought his Prishe...and Colibri is a boss/joke character...but CAN kill you quickly.

I hope you all enjoy!

DL Link---> https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=C0C526F504489011&id=C0C526F504489011!106

16 minutes ago, Weiss_Circal said:

He made characters other then Pill? Cool.

yep, pill and nyakko are his most original since neither have copied moves, prishe is kinda like bison and rulue has chun-li and rugal kicks.Oh and prishes assist seems to do a clark throw...from KOF...prishe does high damage and rulue has a few high damaging moves too.

1 minute ago, wicloud said:

yep, pill and nyakko are his most original since neither have copied moves, prishe is kinda like bison and rulue has chun-li and rugal kicks.Oh and prishes assist seems to do a clark throw...from KOF...prishe does high damage and rulue has a few high damaging moves too.

Thanks for the info.

52 minutes ago, Ryochi said:

Nice to see some new hand drawn characters for mugen. The only thing with Rulue is that her standing strong kick doesn't hit the player when she's up close to them. Is there anyway to fix that?

im a crappy coder...all i can say is...find the state for the kick and check the values...then just mess with them until you get your needed result..also check her collisions in the animations, as well...it's possible that red or green box might have too much X axis causing it to miss targets that are too close.